• Published 9th Mar 2013
  • 1,138 Views, 27 Comments

PonyHammer 40,000: Magic of War | Winter Strike - Dragon Heart



It is the forty-first millenium, and there is no more friendship, only... WAR!

  • ...
5
 27
 1,138

Da Mammoths Escape

The Warboss had managed to successfully take control of a few Hog clans, and was still needing more boars for his SNAARL!, but a large gate powered by generators blocked his path.

On cue, Hogs with rocket launchers, as well as Hog Wartraks went in and fired away at the generators. Once all nine of the generators were destroyed, the power to the wall failed out, and the gate sunk into the ground. Inside, Hogs were scrambling around while a Mega-Armored Hog Nob yelled at them.

"What you gitz doin'?" He shouted, "Fight! Dey ain't dead till I sayz dey dead!"

The power outage reached the gate behind the Hog leader, making it fall to the ground. The giant mammoth that was being held inside walked out, making the other Hogs flee for their lives. "Who dat rumblin'?" The Nob asked before the mammoth impaled him on its tusk and threw him to the side.

The Warboss laughed at the sight. "Now dat waz funny! Charge, boarz! Dis fight iz already mine... I can taste it!"

Author's Note:

No wonder the Hogs (Orks) are the comic relief of the series. Everything they do is so stupidly funny it contagious. "Who dat rumblin'?" Gets me every time. I'm gonna go wrestle some mammoths, the rest of you can enjoy the story.