• Published 9th Mar 2013
  • 1,139 Views, 27 Comments

PonyHammer 40,000: Magic of War | Winter Strike - Dragon Heart



It is the forty-first millenium, and there is no more friendship, only... WAR!

  • ...
5
 27
 1,139

Dis is a SNAARL!

Although the General's plan was in order, it was not running smoothly. In the streets of the ruins, Equestrial Guardponies were fleeing from, and under attack by, the Hog SNAARL! that Borbutz led.

"Too many..." a Guardpony yelled as his comrades were gunned down, "there's too many! Never seen this many before... sound the retreat! Sound the-" He, too, was shot to death by the Hogs as they waddled into view.

Borbutz, followed by his Hog SNAARL!, was more than ready for a Pony hunt. "Dat'z it boarz!" He shouted as the Hogs pounded their axes and blades on the ground. "Kill yer fill and smear dis here ice patch wid dere blood! Dis is a SNAARL! All good and proper! Da way it should be done... with me as Warboss!"

"What about Buck, Boss..." the Armored Hog Nob asked, "can I kill him... showz you I'z a good Hog?"

"No!" Borbutz spat, "Buck'z mine. I want his head!"

"What'z so special about his head?" The Nob asked.

"Dat's where da skull is, stupid." said Borbutz. "And I'd look foolish wiz his hoof on my pointy stik!"

The Nob shook his head. "Stupid, stupid me! I knew da answer ta dat!"

Author's Note:

Stupid, that's the name of the Mega Armored Nob. Once again, the Hogs are making us laugh with their own logic behind how to hunt and claim your trophies of war. And remember, always put the skulls on your pointy stick, because you'll look mighty foolish with a foot on it instead.