• Published 9th Mar 2013
  • 1,138 Views, 27 Comments

PonyHammer 40,000: Magic of War | Winter Strike - Dragon Heart



It is the forty-first millenium, and there is no more friendship, only... WAR!

  • ...
5
 27
 1,138

Our Work is Clear

At the crash site, on top of a large hill, the transport lay half buried in the ground with dead Pony Marines around it. The remaining Aquamarines were under assault by cultists.

A Pony Marine, wearing a helmet that resembled a skull and wielding a large mace, stood behind sandbags and fired at the heretics before him. "We have weathered fiercer storms than this!" said the Marine. "Hold the line, damn you. You will not embarrass the Empress today by dying!"

Cultists fell and more cultists galloped in as the Marine continued to shout commands. "Watch your flanks and protect the Titan's crew! There! More come to die!"

Meanwhile, General Buck and the other Equestrial Guardponies were observing the situation, and were not liking the circumstances of it. "Discord... Hogs..." said the Commissar, "our work is clear."

"Indeed!" Buck said in agreement, "The Lightningeagle crashed nearby and it is to us to reach Chaplain Harnus and his Pony Marines. More importantly... we must save the Titan's crew. To this task, all considerations... even our lives, are secondary!"

The Commissar smiled in agreement to those terms. "I would have it no other way!"

Author's Note:

It's time for a rescue mission! With Hogs to shoot at and Ponies of Discord to burn, this is gonna be a blast! "Sworn ever to your duties, when at peace, and when at war". I love the 40K Imperial words of wisdom, just as much as... THUNDER HAMMERS!