• Published 30th Jan 2012
  • 1,465 Views, 14 Comments

The Story of Star Swirl The Bearded - Faindragon



A story about Star Swirl the Bearded's life, from his birth to now.

  • ...
 14
 1,465

Information - Start here new readers

12/5/2012 - 18.00 GMT +1

Faindragon here.

Firstly, I want to say sorry for not updating for some time. The reason for this is simple. Writing chapter 5 (which I posted) and now chapter 6 (soon enough finished) made me realize two things.

1. I need to rewrite some earlier parts, mainly during chapter 3.
2. I need to get a proofreader/editor, to help me out with the grammar. After all, I want you to be able to read it without having to find a grammatical mistake every second sentence.

Said and done, I have now found two(+some that helped me with the first chapter) persons who have been willing to dive down into the hell that is my grammar, and they are working to nestle it up.

So far is the first chapter finished (will soon be re-uploaded) and the second chapter is undergoing some heavy fire to get out as much as possible.

NOTE!

Don't continue reading here if you haven't started yet.

The only thing so far that really would need to be reread is the story telling in chapter two. Everything else is more or less the same at this point of time.

I will update this post if more happens, and I will remove this and post the next chapter as soon as it is all worked out.

Comments ( 4 )

I was really excited when I saw this update.
well anyways, what must be done must be done. if you need any help summer is coming and I would be more than happy to lend a hoof

584015¨
Be careful with what you say, I might get you in to the hell that is my grammar ;)

584426

It's not like I haven't braved your grammar before :p

584431
... You are in whenever you feel like it.

Login or register to comment