• Published 30th Jan 2013
  • 1,393 Views, 44 Comments

Running the Show - Theta



Retiring after a year with the Wonderbolts, finally settling down in the famous Ponyville, what awaits Solar Runner? Come find out.

  • ...
3
 44
 1,393

Moving: Accidents and All

Heh...I think I can get used to seeing her like that... "Solar! Wake up, you're bleeding out here!", Rainbow's voice appeared from nowhere.

I quickly shake my head, and take notice of the light blinding my eyes, "Ugh, who turned the sun up? And why am I on the ground?"

"You...you passed out after you caught a glimpse of these," I looked down, only for my eyes to bug out of my skull at the sight of medium sized, cyan breasts, "Heh, they are awesome, no wonder you passed out."

"Y-You caught me off guard! I've seen lots of women n-naked before! Besides, I barely noticed a tit-a thing!", I stammer, tripping over every word.

"Funny, because last night you happened to mention a small detail.... I'm your first! Let's just say, your endurance training reallyyy paid off!", Rainbow trailed off, her cheeks on fire.

"I was drunk! Besides, I don't remember much of anything last night, so for all I know, I'm still a virgin!," Dash immediately grinned, while it sinks in; I just revealed the one secret that I was trying to fight, "You...I...Fuck! I'm done talking."


The next few hours were hell; nonstop laughter emitted from Dash, so much to the point I was almost worried she would die from the lack of oxygen. Almost. I continued to pack my boxes, and avoid conversation with Rainbow. Which worked, really well, to be honest. Until about half way through the afternoon, when I realized I owned more than I had thought. Sixty three boxes- Sixty fucking three! I really need to throw stuff out... Or should have, this is a big fucking pain.

"Need any help yet, Mr. Wonderbolt?," Dash asked in a sarcastic manner. I gave no response, and she continued on, "Y'know Solar, I was tempted to help you, but I got even more tempted to go and get a nice massage at the spa!"

"...I need your help..."

"What's that? Almost sounded like a colt was practically begging for help! I wonder if I should acknowledge his plea..." Dash continued to tease.

With boxes still resting on my back, I grunt, "Dash I really fucking need your help..."

CRACK


I woke up in Rainbow's living room, on the couch to be precise. Around me are the twenty boxes I failed to move, and on my back is something cold... I hope that's ice. Fuck whatever it is, feels great! "Hey, dude, you here?," I yell out, my voice cracking slightly; indicating a dry throat. Damn, which one of these boxes has my vodka in it? For the next ten minutes, I looked in every box, shoving everything around looking for a large bottle.

"Shit...just my luck. I'll bet it's in one of the boxes upstairs...," I trailed off as I heard someone enter the room.

"For a world class athlete, you aren't very smart. You had me worried, and still have me feeling guilty...You're a real asshat.," I turned around to see a downtrodden Dash.

With a little pain, I stand up and walk/limp over to her; and embrace her in a tight hug. Silently, I whisper, "It kinda was your fault.," I let go, and look her in the eyes once more. The sadness was still there, but it's slowly being replaced with happiness.

"You're a jerk... But I guess I'm lucky you're my jerk. Oh, and you should rest up, we got somewhere to go in about two hours."

"Shittttttt. My back hurtsss, do we have to?," I started to mock whine.

"Oh don't give me that crap, I made sure to order you a 'Bloody Marey' in advance."

"Shit, one day and you already know me too well. I guess tomorrow I'll have to learn everything about you...hopefully this time I'll retain that information.," I let out a dry laugh. Dash, on the other hand, didn't find it funny, and punched me in the arm, "Ah, I was kidding! Of course I'll remember this time around! I'm going to go lay down... Where's the bedroom? I'd rather rest on a bed than a couch."

"Up the stairs, second door on the left.," Rainbow answered as she leaves the room.


It takes about twenty minutes to get up the stairs, the railing providing no help for my injured back. Mainly because I fell half way to the steps, and had to crawl up the stair case. I...I partially hate my life. After making it up the stairs, I continue to crawl down the hall, and into the bedroom. "Wooh! Success, I made it!"

"Congrats, I bet you're really proud of your time.," Dash cut in on my celebration. I look around the room, and notice she's sitting in the bed.

"How the hay did you get up here?"

"Well, while you desperately crawled, I walked right next to you, and passed you while you were on the first stair. Oh, and this is payback for making me feel bad earlier."

...This marriage is a match made in Heaven. Celestia, this chick is awesome! "Well played. Well played, indeed. Now, the next order of business; I will attempt to crawl into the bed. In less than five minutes."

Five minutes later

"Almost...there!" I quickly crawled up the side of the bed and started to hoist myself up, when something caught my eye. Is she wearing a light blue topppppholy fucking Princesses!

She looks over with a devious grin, and playfully adds, "Surprise, hope I can make you feel better before we have to leave..."

Author's Note:

Finally an update! And this might lead into clop, still not sure how I feel about writing that. Also would have to change the rating... I digress, sorry this is so short. Been going through periods where I'm fucking writing a shit ton, and then I get dry spells... Oh well, fuck it. Here it is, hope you enjoy this short ass chapter.
P.S. I love you. Maybe.

Comments ( 7 )

I don't mind clop, as long you re,member to change the rating.

It feels so rushed. Is it supposed to be that way?

2956121 Well, we are talking about Dash and alcohol here, so yeah it's supposed to be a little fast.

Dude this is so fuckin good you gotta continue this!!!

4896812 Thanks man, glad to hear you like my story! This story is not cancelled by any means, however it is on hiatus due to writers block. I'll try my hardest to pump out a new chapter ASAP

Oh hey its cool this is just a really good story and I I'd hate to see it go to waste and I hope you get out of the writers block soon because I know it sucks.

4897131 No promises, but I'm thinking this story should have a new chapter in a week or two!

Login or register to comment