• Published 14th Sep 2011
  • 951 Views, 3 Comments

The Legend of the Silver Pony - SilverStomp



The Story of Silver Stomp, The Legendary Silver Pony.

  • ...
2
 3
 951

Chapter 3

Chapter 3
The Visions

Silver Awoken to a Vast black empty. "Where am I?" Silver asked Himself, everything was pitch black and It seemed that he was floating, His wings weren't even moving. Then he heard a voice. "You must save equestria... like your ancestor before you..." The voice seemed to echo in the darkness. "My Ancestor?" Asked Silver to the Mysterious voice. "Why must I save Equestria? There seems nothing to save, Everything is peaceful." "Not everything is Peaceful in Equestria... I will show you what is to come..." The darkness then Turned into a Blinding light. Then he saw it, He saw the future, And everything that would happen to it.

Worried for her friend, Rainbow Dash sat along side Silver as She waited for him to wake up. It had been days since he was awake, With Dash never leaving his side. When the nurses told her she could leave if she wanted, She simply replied with a "No, I rather stay." then the nurses left her alone with him. By then the Days turned into weeks. When she thought he wouldn't wake up, Silver opened His Eyes. Dash was amazed when he woke up, She almost jumped for joy when he woke up. Silver Tried to get up, but as he tried to get up his body felt extremely worn out and hurt him every time he tried to move. Of course not being a big filly he delt with the pain. "What...What happened? Where am I?" asked Silver Looking over at Dash.
She Told him what happened during their race. "So I just, blacked out?" Asked Silver "Yeah pretty much." "That's never happened to me, ever." Silver thought about what he saw In his vision. "So, Let me get this straight. A Voice was talking to you about what would happen in the future, and this future is going to be bad, right?" Asked Rainbow Dash. "Not Exactly, my Vision showed me fighting off some unknown pony." Said Silver, He felt a little reluctent at first to say that to her, but he soon fought that off and told her what had happened. " I don't want you telling anypony else okay Rainbow?" "I Promise" Said Rainbow Dash. Knowing her Loyalty, Silver nodded. " You are a good friend Rainbow Dash." " And you are too Silver Stomp" The two then started laughing after they said that to each other.

Two days later, Silver Returned Home. His parents were so happy to see him. "Silver!" His Mother yelled in awe of her son's Return. She ran up to him and nuzzled him "We were so worried about you." said his mother with tears in her eyes. "I missed you too Mom." "Well are you going to come in or not?" Silver's Mother asked him. Silver let out a small laugh. "Yeah, Yeah I'm coming in" Then he proceeded to go inside and talk with his Parents.

"Wait so you had a sort of 'Vision' while you were in the Hospital?" Asked Silver's Dad, "That Pretty much it up." "Hmmm. Well I think it's time I tell you about something." "About what?" Asked Silver. "Something Very Important. Follow Me." Silver wondered what his Dad wanted him to know about. Was it something that had to do with the vision? Was it about something Different? Silver didn't want to ponder the question too much, so He followed his Dad.

Comments ( 2 )

6580 Thank you Lynolius

#2 · Jan 8th, 2012 · · ·

Hmmmmmmmmm interesting

Login or register to comment