• Published 25th Jan 2013
  • 2,060 Views, 79 Comments

Feelin' Princessy - Luna Plays Minecraft



After the events of "Two Best Friends Play...", Rainbow Dash and Vinyl Scratch are sent to an alternate universe where they are princesses instead of Celestia and Luna.

  • ...
3
 79
 2,060

Blame

"Alright Vinyl, are you ready to see our epic army?" Rainbow Dash asked, bouncing with excitement.

"I was born ready!" Vinyl said with a smile.

"Alright, behind these trees is where all of our fans will have appeared. Let's go meet them." Rainbow said, and led Vinyl through the trees, to find...

"What the fuck is this?" Vinyl snapped.

"They aren't even supposed to be in this story!" Rainbow groaned. Standing before the two alicorns, were Slate and Comet.

"I blame you!" Vinyl said, pointing an accusing hoof at Rainbow Dash. "You have clearly scared all of our fans off."

"Me? You have it all wrong. I'm the one who did the sonic Rainboom!" Did music just start playing?

"So what? All you do is brag about how awesome you are, thinking you are the best. My fans don't like that, so they didn't come. Yes, it's your fault!" Vinyl snapped.

"What are they doing?" Comet asked.

"I have no idea, but it looks fun!"

Original version (First part)

"Well it isn't my fault, that's just how I am. And what about you? No one understands! All you do all day, is be a DJ, and you don't even have any lines! Oh, did that not rhyme?" Dash sang.

"Forget you! So what if I don't even have any lines? That just leaves it up to their little minds. They've given me a name, and a whole personality, and they've given you a slice of reality!" Vinyl sang in reply.

"There goes the fourth wall." Comet sighed.

"Reality, smeality, doesn't matter to me. Have you seen my fanart, it looks great, don't you think? They hang posters of me, on their walls, you see, and what about the OC's in the first place?"

"What?" Slate asked, before Vinyl interrupted.

"None of our fans like you two OC's, you scared them away by being in our stories."

"So it's their fault!" Rainbow sang.

"Yes, it's their fault!" Luna appeared out of nowhere, before disappearing again.

"Wait a minute! You say that we're the problem, but listen please, have you ever even read any of our stories? We're just as good as you, if not better, so think before you even write that letter." Comet replied, singing the same song.

"That's enough from you, don't you see? No one likes someone else's OC." Rainbow snapped, still singing.

"Stop calling me, an OC, I am my own pony like you and she." Comet replied.

"No you're not and it's your fault!"

"No it's your fault!"

"ENOUGH!" Slate's sudden outburst startled the bickering ponies, and stopped the music. "If this is how you're going to act, than i'll take the blame. Sure, why not? Celestia has sent an army after you two because of your own stupidity," He pointed an accusing hoof at Vinyl and Rainbow. "And you have no army. So sure, it's my fault. But there is a way for you to fix all of this. To save your skins. Because otherwise, alternate universe Celestia is going to make you wish you could die. Oh, I bet you two were too busy being tyrants to figure out alicorns are immortal. Well, you're going to have to go back to your own universe, where you are not princesses, or all powerful alicorns." Slate said.

"WHAT?" both mares screeched simultaneously.

"You have to go back-"

"We heard what you said!" Vinyl snapped.

"We just don't want it to be true." Rainbow Dash finished.

"Well, I'll use my OC powers to make you a portal back." Slate said, and a swirly rainbow portal appeared.

"But I don't want to go." Vinyl said sadly, before her hooves started glowing yellow.

"What are you doing?" Rainbow asked.

"Nothing!" Vinyl said quickly, and stopped.

"Well, let's jump in on three, okay?" Rainbow suggested to Vinyl.

"Okay. 3..."

"2..." Rainbow added.

"1... Oh, I can't do it! No! counting to three just gives me too much time to think about it. You'll have to push me." Vinyl told Rainbow Dash.

"You want me to push you into the portal?"

"Yes."

"Okay, 3... 2... See ya on the other side!" Rainbow said, and gave Vinyl a shove.

"You didn't get to one....!" She said, but fell into the portal before finishing. Rainbow jumped in after her, grinning.

"GERONIMO!"

---

"Gee, those drama classes really paid off." Slate said.

"Yea, you were really dramatic about it." Comet replied, and the two friends walked off 'into the woods'.

---

The two mares appeared in the center of ponyville, scaring a few ponies who had been standing right next to them.

"Well, I guess that's it." Rainbow sighed.

"Yea... Um, Dash?" Vinyl asked.

"What?"

"We're still alicorns." Vinyl said.

"Oh. Buck."

"And Twilight is that purple pony with a darker purple mane, right?" Vinyl inquired.

"Yes..." Rainbow said hesitantly. "What about her?"

"She's an alicorn too."

Author's Note:

Well, this seems like a good ending.
What do you think? Sequel, or no sequel?

Comments ( 16 )

Sequel. This is too awesome. And Comet should be in it. I think the chapters are fun when we OCs get tossed in.

And make us alicorns too.:trollestia:

But that's just my opinion. :derpytongue2:

Interesting. I would like a sequel if you want to write it. I'm good if you don't or not.:pinkiesmile:

2149190 NO! Just no. Rule number one of writing: No OC alicorns. How could you even suggest that? :facehoof:

Sequel. ALWAYS SEQUAL!

2149427 *shrugs* If anything, they aren't alicorn OCs, they are OCs turned into alicorns. I thought since RD and Vinyl and who knows who else are... Just forget it! XP

SEQUEL!!!
Awww no whirlwind? :pinkiesad2:

2151703 I think he was away at the OC convention :raritywink:

HE TOLD ME HE WAS GOING OUT FOR PIZZA!! :twilightangry2: HE BEEN ONE FOR THREE DAYS!! :flutterrage:

*caiugh* uh he's been gone for three days

I think they're missing an important detail: Octavia is gonna be pissed.

I love it so much thanks for putting my OC in again:twilightsmile::rainbowlaugh:

Is there another sequal because I like my OC in it

2427691There is indeed a sequel called The Game of Life, though I haven't been able to update it in a while.

Login or register to comment