• Published 25th Jan 2013
  • 2,060 Views, 79 Comments

Feelin' Princessy - Luna Plays Minecraft



After the events of "Two Best Friends Play...", Rainbow Dash and Vinyl Scratch are sent to an alternate universe where they are princesses instead of Celestia and Luna.

  • ...
3
 79
 2,060

We want YOU!

"Well that didn't work." Rainbow Dash said with a sigh.

"You can't just teleport to another universe. It's impossible." Vinyl Scratch told the cyan mare.

"Well... We could always send our fans an email..." Both mares shared a look.

"Let's go steal Twilight's computer."

"And let's take her dragon servant too!"

---

Dear smelly humans brony or pegasister,

How to make your dream come true and become a pony.

1. Reply with a description of your OC and a name.

2. Send me 20 bits at 1234 Everfree Forest road.

3. Make Vinyl Scratch your least favorite pony Forget that last one.

4. Be ready to go to war with Celestia and Luna.

Your favorite alicorn,

Rainbow Dash

Vinyl Scratch is here too but she's not as cool.

She says I need to stop typing so we can go bring this computer back to Twilight, but I don't think Twi will even notice it's gone. She also says that if i'm not going to return the computer, I should at least warn you of some things.

1. Stay out of Fluttershy's shed.

2. Don't fail your flight test.

3. Stay out of Pinkie Pies basement? What is that supposed to mean?

Anyways, I should go now cause' Vinyl is hitting her head against a tree for some reason.

Author's Note:

Sorry I took so long to write this. My computer is having problems so i've been using my tablet, and I can't do *beep* on there.
When I wrote this, I heard Rainbow Dash's voice as her voice from Rainbow Dash Presents. So don't forget to help Dashie and Vinyl.