• Published 25th Jan 2013
  • 2,060 Views, 79 Comments

Feelin' Princessy - Luna Plays Minecraft



After the events of "Two Best Friends Play...", Rainbow Dash and Vinyl Scratch are sent to an alternate universe where they are princesses instead of Celestia and Luna.

  • ...
3
 79
 2,060

Pony Rock Anthem

"Alright Princess, first we will go to the kitchen and you can eat breakfast for ten minutes, and then you have a meeting at seven, blah blah blah..." Rainbow Dash played with her slinky as Spitfire kept talking. Sure, this was her idol, but Rainbow Dash was 20% cooler now. "Princess? Are you even listening?" The orange mare asked. Rainbow just shook her head, causing Spitfire to sigh. "Come on, let's go." She said, and walked out the door, with Rainbow Dash in tow. They got to the kitchen, and she was served a pancake with her face on it in whip cream. But Spitfire didn't even let her finish it before they were off to her "Meeting". She was brought into a small room with one long table in the center. A bunch of random nobles were seated around it. Rainbow Dash took a seat at the end of the table, and Spitfire sat next to her.

"Greetings, you highness. Glad you could make it. Now, were you informed on what this meeting is about?" A white mare with a pink mane asked. Rainbow shook her head. "Well, it's about what your sister did last night. I'm Fleur De Lis, by the way, but you can call me Fleur." Fleur said. Sister? Whaaaa?

"Right. The wubbing..." Come on Rainbow, at least try to act princessy. "Allow me to explain. You see, my sister does something called 'Wubstep'. It is a kind of music that we both enjoy. I apologize on her behalf for what she did at the night court." Nailed it.

"Music? How can you call that trash 'music'?" One of the ponies asked.

"Trash? Wubstep is awsome- I mean, that's your opinion, not mine." Those lessons on being a lady with Rarity really paid off.

"Whatever. So, what is Princess Vinyl Scratch's punishment?" The same noble asked.

"Uh, banished to the moon for eight hours?" Or sleeping in her bed for eight hours...

"Eight hours? That is hardly appropriate after making several ponies deaf, and giving one a heart attack! And what she was listening to was simply barbaric!" Dash knew this guy. He was the one Rarity snubbed at the gala. Blueblood...

"Well, what do you think I should do, when she was merely having fun and trying to make you ponies happy, when all you do is come to us and complain, complain, and complain about your problems we really don't care about!" Dash smugly. Every pony in the room gasped. Spitfire face-hoofed.

"I'm so sorry everypony, i'm sure she was just joking, right princess?" She said.

"Oh no, I meant every wor-" She was interrupted by Spitfire kicking her under the table. "I'm sorry everypony. Let me make it up to you." She said, and walked out of the room. She quietly snuck into Vinyl's bedroom, and took the bass cannon. She rolled it into the meeting room, hooked it up, and turned it on. Pony Rock Anthem began to play, and the nobles all started screaming.

"I dun did good." She said with a grin, and left.

Vinyl Scratch woke up to the sound of loud music.

"I taught you well." She said, and went to go join the party.

Author's Note:

Just a short chapter tonight :)