• Published 25th Jan 2013
  • 2,060 Views, 79 Comments

Feelin' Princessy - Luna Plays Minecraft



After the events of "Two Best Friends Play...", Rainbow Dash and Vinyl Scratch are sent to an alternate universe where they are princesses instead of Celestia and Luna.

  • ...
3
 79
 2,060

Fooling Around

"I'm so bored!" Rainbow Dash complained to one of her guards.

"I'm sorry to hear that, princess." He replied.

"Where the hay is Vinyl? I wanted to show her what I learned today!" Rainbow whined.

"I don't know, your highness. But you can show me what you learned." He told her.

"Alrighty. Are you ready? Then prepare to be amazed! BEHOLD, OUR ROYAL CANTERLOT VOICE!" The guard was blown off of his hooves from the volume of her voice.

"That was very... Lovely, your highness. Oh, look, your sister is here. Now you don't have to be bored anymore!" He said, and rushed out of the room.

"I don't think guards are supposed to do that... Oh hi Vinyl!" Rainbow said, waving to the alabaster alicorn.

"Dashie, Dashie! Geuss what I found." Vinyl said enthusiastically.

"Please not another changeling. Please not another changeling." Rainbow begged.

"It's not a changeling! It's a... Space Core!" She said, pulling out a core.

"What the f*** did you do?" Rainbow asked, face-hoofing.

Nothing! Discord gave him to me!"

"You accepted something from Discord?" Dash inquired.

"It seemed like a good idea at the time." Vinyl said, tossing the core in the air and catching it again.

"Space. Space. Wanna go to space. Wanna see space. Wanna hug the sun. Space. Space. SPAAAAAAAAAAACE!" It said, much to Dash's annoyance.

"Great Faust, shut that thing up!" She snapped.

"It won't turn off!" Vinyl started to panic.

"I have an idea. Let's go see Twilight and see if she can turn it off." Rainbow suggested.

"Good idea! I'll just use my awesome alicorn powers to teleport us there!" Vinyl said, and in a flash, they were standing in Twilight's library.

"I wish I had done that when I came here!" Rainbow told Vinyl.

"Yea, well, you're a noob. let's see if Twilight is home. HEY TWILIGHT ARE YOU HERE?" Vinyl yelled in her 'special voice'. A tired looking Twilight soon stumbled down the stairs of the great oak.

"What the heck do you ponies want from me- Oh! Princesses! I'm so sorry if I knew you were coming I would have made Spike clean up this mess!" Twilight gasped and bowed to the two alicorns.

"Oh please don't bow. We just dropped in to see if you could help us. You see, Discord-

"DISCORD IS BACK?!?" Twilight shrieked, completely interrupting Dash. She then noticed the glare she was getting. "Oh, i'm sorry. You were saying?"

"My 'sister' accepted a space core from Discord, and it won't stop talking. Can you help?" Dash continued.

"I don't know what a space core is, but I can try to help. Can I see it please?" Twi asked, and Vinyl hoofed her the space core.

"Space. Wanna go to space. Wanna see the stars. Space. 'Hey son', 'hey space dad', 'let's go to space', 'I love you space dad!'" It said.

"I see. Well here's an off switch but it's hooked up to a-

"PRESS IT!" both princesses yelled. Twilight quickly flipped the switch. It started beeping, and was follow by the library exploding. The three ponies and baby dragon slowly climbed out of the rubble.

"Oh, uh, well, it looks like you've got your hooves full so we'll just be going... Bye!" Raibow said, and the two princesses teleported away. Twilight turned to the stunned baby dragon.

"Well what are you waiting for? Clean up this mess!" She snapped, and walked away.