• Published 25th Jan 2013
  • 2,059 Views, 79 Comments

Feelin' Princessy - Luna Plays Minecraft



After the events of "Two Best Friends Play...", Rainbow Dash and Vinyl Scratch are sent to an alternate universe where they are princesses instead of Celestia and Luna.

  • ...
3
 79
 2,059

Alternate Universe, You Say?

Vinyl Scratch's day was about as average as it could get. Luna tee peed her house, She went to Rainbow Dash's house to play video games, visited Whirlwind, who was unhappy with his prize of nothing (Completely different story), and went home to play with her bass cannon. It was pretty boring, until the bass cannon broke, causing her house to explode.

"Dang it! That's the fifth time this week!" Vinyl sighed. Rainbow Dash then landed right next to her.

"Really, Vinyl? Really?" Dash asked.

"Shut up! Now I just need some EZ-Fix..." Vinyl said, and began looking around in the rubble that was once her house. A minute later, she came back with a tube of toothpaste.

"That's not EX-Fix." Rainbow pointed out.

"I know that! I'm just brushing my teeth." Vinyl pulled a tooth brush out of nowhere and began brushing, causing Rainbow to roll her eyes.

"Come on, i'll buy you some real EX-Fix." Rainbow said, and began to walk to the store, with Vinyl following. after a few minutes, she stopped.

"What is it?" Vinyl asked.

"Look, in the bush!" Vinyl said, pointing at a small bush.

"Is that a..."

"Swirly rainbow portal?"

"Yea..." The two mares shared a look, before jumping in head first. As Vinyl made impact, she lost consciousness.

Rainbow Dash woke up in a fancy, rainbow themed room, in a large, rainbow themed bed. She already liked where this was going. She crawled out of bed, and stretched her wings- HER WINGS! They looked different, styled like those of Nightmare Moon's. She needed a mirror, and fast. She found one in the corner of the room, and rushed to it. There, she saw herself as a tall, rainbow maned Alicorn. She looked like Nightmare Moon, but still having her cyan fur and rainbow mane. Speaking of her mane, it was sparkly and flowing like Princess Celestia's. She looked at herself in shock, and said one thing...

"VINYL!"

Vinyl Scratch was, as she had called it, Alicornified. She had a long, flowing mane with light blue and dark blue stripes, and her cutie mark was styled like Nightmare Moon's. Did I mention she had wings? Unlike Rainbow Dash, Vinyl wasn't concerned. She thought it was awesome! And then she noticed the armor hanging on the wall.

"Buck yea!" She said, and put it on. Now she looked like a boss! Just then, Rainbow Dash burst in.

"VINYL HELP! I'M AN ALICORN! YOU'RE AN ALICORN!" She yelled. "And guards kept bowing to me and calling me a princess!" This caused Vinyl to gasp.

"Do you know what this means?" Rainbows eyes widened in shock.

"Free video games?" Dash asked.

"Everything is free!" Vinyl told her.

"YAY!" Dash cheered. "Woa, awesome armor. It makes you look 20% cooler."

"I know! And look at my room, it's huge!" Vinyl said, pointing at her DJ style room. At the same time, a guard walked in.

"Princess Vinyl Scratch, it is time for night court." He said.

"Vinyl, isn't that were nobles come and complain to you about their problems?" Rainbow asked.

"Aw, yes it is... But hey this means i'm princess of the night! That's so cool..." Vinyl said, and left the room, just to poke her head back in. "Where is night court held?"

Rainbow Dash was just chilling in her room after putting on some epic armor, when she heard really loud music coming from where the night court was being held. This could be bad... she thought, and rushed to the scene.

Ten minutes earlier.

Vinyl Scratch was bored. All the nobles ever did was complain, complain, complain. Well, Vinyl was tired of it. It was time for drastic measures. EPIC PARTY TIME! So now, all the nobles were freaking out- one even had a heart attack- as they listened to Wubstep. Minutes later, Rainbow Dash walked in- wearing awesome armor!

"Vinyl, what are you doing??!!" She exclaimed.

"Wubbing." Vinyl deadpanned.

"Well your killing the nobles!" Rainbow told her.

"Why is that bad?" Vinyl Scratch asked her. Rainbow had a thoughtful expression before answering,

"Never mind, carry on." Rainbow said and started dancing to the music. Just then, Octavia walked in.

"Tavi? What are you doing here?" Vinyl asked the brown earth pony.

"What am I doing here? Because i'm your adviser, of course. and now i'm advising you to stop this racket right now!" Octavia snapped.

"That would happen... And as princess of the night, I say no. Goodbye." Vinyl said and continued wubbing. As she did that, Octavia walked over and unplugged the speakers, causing the music to stop.

"Enough. Everypony, this court is over." Tavi said, and dragged Vinyl back to her room. "Are you crazy?" She snapped.

"Eh, a little bit." Octavia face-hoofed.

"Do you even know what you've done? The press will be all over us!" Tavi yelled.

"Why should I care?" Vinyl asked, suddenly noticing a rainbow slinky on her dresser.

"There will be an uprising!"

"I'm an all powerful Alicorn, I think I can handle a few angry nobles." This caused Octavia to groan in frustration.

"Whatever! Just lower the moon and i'll try to clean up your mess." She said, and left the room.

Lower the moon? How the hell am I supposed to do that?!

Princess Rainbow Dash was just playing with a rainbow colored slinky she found in her room, when Spitfire walked in.
Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh! She thought.

"Princess Rainbow Dash, it's almost time for you to raise the sun." Spitfire said. Raise the sun? Oh shit!

"Right, right. And you don't happen to know how I go about doing that, do you?" Dash asked.

"Truthfully... I have no idea. Wait, are you saying you don't know?" Spitfire asked.

"What? Me? Not know how to raise the sun? Ha ha, you're hilarious, Spitfire!" Dash laughed nervously.

"Okay, go ahead." Spitfire said. Dash hesitantly walked over to the doors leading to the balcony which she had never noticed before, and went outside. The moon was already down, and the sun was just waiting to be risen. How the hell did Vinyl manage the moon? Okay, calm down Rainbow. Even thought you've never done any sort of magic before, you're an Alicorn now! Raising the sun should be easy! She thought, and imagined her magic reaching out to the sun. Surprisingly, she felt it! She just gave it a slight nudge with her magic, and its bright rays began to peek up over the horizon.

"I can't believe that worked..." She whispered to herself, and looked back at Spitfire.

"The sunrise is beautiful as always, princess. I'll just go get the schedule for today, and we can get started." She said, and walked out of the room. Dash let out a sight of relief, and began to play with her slinky.

Author's Note:

Well, here ya go. Comment on how bad (or good) it is.