• Published 11th Jun 2014
  • 1,838 Views, 33 Comments

The five stages of being turned down - Charzoid



Life by itself can be hard and when love is involved it can be harder. How we deal with both though can be sorted in stages. Spike is going to learn these stages soon.

  • ...
24
 33
 1,838

Stage 5-Acceptance/epilogue

After his encounter with Fancy Pants, Spike tried to get out more for the sake of showing his friends he was still alive and doing at least slightly better. It also helped that his headaches felt like they were lessening the more he moved about.

Before he or anyone else knew it the big day of Rarity's wedding had arrived and it shocked everyone when Spike volunteered to be the ring bearer.
Even if I can't be there for Rarity in the way I want I can at least be there in the way she needs me to be the most.Spike thought this to himself as he put on his tux. He couldn't force her into a happiness that only he wanted if it wasn't her desire but he could help her with what her choice of self happiness was.

The event played out almost entirely like Spike's dream. The obvious difference being that no one turned into diamond dogs and Rarity crying tears of joy at the after party.

Seeing her happy face and thinking about how all his friends would eventually be making big changes in their lives didn't leave him feeling despair like he thought it would. It actually made him if anything feel anxious to some day soon find what he could make and claim as a life changing happiness for himself.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment