• Published 7th Jan 2013
  • 2,194 Views, 14 Comments

Claws, Paws, and Evil In-laws - K.J. Cragon



Chrysalis turns Twilight Sparkle and friends into animals the day before the royal wedding. Now the six mares are on a race against time to get back to Canterlot and stop the evil, before it consumes their world.

  • ...
1
 14
 2,194

Chapter 2

Pinkie Pie was having a very bad dream. At least, if you consider waking up as a pink wild boar in the everfree forest a bad dream. She was faintly sure most ponies would consider that a nightmare, if not a bad dream. To make matters worse, though, her mother-or more like the boar's mother-had woken her up for breakfast and had called her Jennifer in a preetty unnerving voice. It was manly, yet with a hint of feminism in it. Not what you really want to hear when you get out of hed in the morning. Just that was enough to set Pinkie's usually cheerful and peppy mood to caytious and worrisome.

"Um, i'm sorry, but who are you exactly?" Pinkie asked worredly. "And who is Jennifer?"

The boar's mother rolled her eyes in great annoyance. "Don't you play dumb with me missy. Just because today is the first day of school after fall break, that doesn't mean that i'm as gullible as you think I am. Now get up, your father caught your favorite for breakfast - Alligator!" She then strolled through the ring of brush surrounding them, leaving Pinkie to her own devices.

"Great, I'm starving! I can't wait to dig into some of that tender, juicy-wait, did she just say Alligator?"


Pinkie peeked out of the brush that was surrounding her sleeping area. She didn't like the idea of eating meat, she was unable to do so as a pony, plus the meal was an Alligator! For all she knew it could be Gummy's close relative! But, at the same time, her stomach was aching to be filled. She could just see the delicious red meat coming off of the dead animal's bones. So delicious, but at the same tin
me, so wrong. What to do, what to do?

"Jennifer! What are you doing? Your going to be late for school if you don't hurry up!" The sudden sound made Pinkue jump a foot in the air. She decided from the tone of the snarling voice not to get on it's bad side and scrambled out of her sleeping quarters and arrived at the half eaten carcus in record time.

'Woah!' Thought Pinkie, 'I can move fast!' Her attention soon turned to the bloody mass, and suddenly she felt domething new bubbling up inside of her. Her mouth started to water, and her eyes glazed over as the world faded into darkness once again.

As she came out of the trance like state, she felt satified. Her stomach no longer grumbled and ached. There was a sort of smokey taste on her tounge, mixed with what tasted like metal.

Her paw came up to wipe her muzzle after she licked her lips, and came up tinged red. Pinkie almost fainted at the sight if it, but calmed herself down quickly enough when she heard mother yelling at her to get to school.

'Well, thats one way to scar a pony for life,' she thought as she ran as fast as she could, all the while not sure what had happened at breakfast. It scared her to think of what might be happening to her. She was now sure that this was not a dream, just some distorted reality that she was thrown into.

'Wait a second. How do I know where the school is?' Shs asked herself. When she went to try to remember, directions suddenly popped into her head, and she followed them.

Soon, she arrived at what had to be the school. More or less, the school was just a cave in the middle of the everfree. At least, that's what it looked like from the outside. The inside looked to be a branch of the long forgotten castle that used to be Canterlot. She would know, she had gonevthere with her friends, Twilight,Fluttershy, Snapple Rack, Crossbow Mash, and dispairity! Wait, were those their names? Meh, not important, Jen decided.

She couldn't wait to see her boyfriend, Chad! Oh, he was the hottest Jaguar in the whole school, not to mention he was the star Quarterback.

She shook her head a few times. What was wrong with her?! First she ate an Alligatpr for breakfast, and now her thoughts were not her own? She had to find somebody, anybody who could help her!

She turned and looked around, hoping to find a way out. Maybe she could find Zecora. Zecora would probably be Pinkie's best chance if escaping this new and greatly confusing life. She walked through the crowd of high schoolers , hoping to find an exit top the

"Excuse me! Pardon me, just trying to get past- gah!" She tumbled into an open doorway and staggered backwards. Looking up, she saw a room with students in it and a teacher. Tge students were talking to each other quite loudly, waiting for class to start, while the teacher, a jaguar whom looked strangely familiar, but Pinkie just couldn't put her paw on what ut was about her, wrote her name on he board, an obvious substitute.

"Hey babe, over here!" She looked up to find a Jaguar waving in her direction from the other side of the room. But this was no ordinary Jaguar. He was her boyfriend, Chad.

Without realizing it before it was too late, she found herself walking towards his desk. As she got there, they shared a peck on the lips. "So, how's it goin? I can't believe Mrs. Swanson isn't here today, she must have bat disease or waphatever bats get when they talk in a monotone voice for too long," he joked with her.

At that moment, the teacher turned around and in an undemandingly small voice, asked, "Uhm, hello class,
, I-i'm mrs. Swanson, Chads mother, if you don't already know.. . But, um, you can call me mrs, S. If that's allright with you, of course...

Author's Note:

Worry about the wait guys, I have been really busy irl. I figured you guys might want more of this story, so heres a new chapter! Sorry If theres typos and grammical errors, I wanted to get this out asap and since I have to write the entire thing on my tablet, it was hard. Please tell me any grammical issues with the story, too!

Comments ( 5 )

Well this has potential to be interesting you just need to slow the pacing down some, being a bit more descriptive wouldn't hurt and watch out for those grammer and spelling errors, a pre-reader would help immensely with that, I shall now proceed to await the continuation of this story.

It's abandonned right ?

9138211
Oh, yeah. All my stories are, sorry.

9138903
Hello darkness my old friend

Login or register to comment