• Published 5th Jan 2013
  • 7,000 Views, 23 Comments

Soarin' into my life - MeghanMae



After the Canterlot Wedding Soarin', one of the famous Wonderbolts, starts to take a liking to the pony who saved his pie.

  • ...
6
 23
 7,000

Can this be Real?

Rainbow Dash flew around her house franticly cleaning.
"Oh god he's coming tonight! The house still looks bad! urgh, and so do I" She said as she looked into her mirror.
"Okay Dash 5 more minutes cleaning, then down to the Carousel Boutique!

After her 5 minutes of cleaning, she looked around still disapointed.

screw it, this is as good as it gets. I better get down to Rarity's before he comes!

Dash flew as fast as she could into the Carousel Boutique window, only to hit a coat rack and tumble onto the ground.

"ouch" Dash said as she finally stopped rolling.
"Oh my gosh Dashie are you alright?!" Rarity screamed out.
"Nevermind about me, Rarity you have 10 minutes to make me look pretty. Can you do it?"
"You underestimate me darling, of course I can!" Rarity said with a smirk on her face.

Dash was thankful, as Rarity begane combing through her mane.
Please don't ask me what this is for, please don't. I don't want to spend another 30 minutes here listening to you tell me what to do and what not to do on this date...

"Dashie?"
"Yes Rarity?" Oh god here it comes, Dash knew she was going to ask why she needed this late night pampering.
"Why do you need me to do this so fast? What's the occasion?"

Dash had to think quickly, she knew Rarity didn't know about Soarin. She was to busy being angry and trying to get cake off her dress at the Gala to knotice I was asked on asked on a date.

"I lost my comb.."
"And makeup?"
"Yeah I must have been robbed?"
"Hmmm okay.." Rarity knew she was lying but just brushed it asided to finish.

Dash looked great, her mane was combed through nicely. Rainbow's mane wasn't sticking up anymore, Rarity got it to fall on her face perfectly. She also gave her flash eye lashes to enhance her beautiful eyes. Dash wanted to get home quickly but didn't want to fly, or she'd ruin her hair.

TWILIGHT! she can zap me to my house!
The pony dashed her way to Twilight Sparkles home and knocked on the door. Twilight opened the door and was surprised it was Rainbow Dash.

"Hey Rainbow, I left a window open you know"
"Yes I know but I need you to zap me to my cloud quickly!"
"Uhm, okay. Wow you look great! Why do you-"
"Yeah yeah I look 'ravishing' as Rarity would put it, now I need you to zap me so my mane won't get ruined!"
"Okay okay, but I want an explanation later!" Twilight focused on Rainbow Dash and as soon as Dash could blink she was home.

"Hello Rainbow Dash?" She heard a familiar voice out side her door.

oh god.... it's him

Rainbow Dash opened the door only to see Soarin standing there with a bouquet of roses, Dash's face turned bright pink at the thought of him bringing her flowers.

"Here, I thought you'd like these..woah."
"What?"
"You look amazing"
"Oh thanks, and thank you for the amazing roses!"
"Yeah they match your eyes."

Rainbow Dash batted her eye lashes, and smiled.

"Oh well please come in!"
"Oh Thanks Dash!"
The two ponys sat down at a table where a nice apple pie was laying. Soarin started to chuckle at the pie.

"What's so funny Soarin?"
"We met when you saved my pie, so you're giving me another one?"
"Haha oh gosh I didn't even think of that! I just knew you liked pie from the Gala"
"It's not the only thing I liked from the Gala you know."

Dash's face was blushing like crazy now, she tried hiding it with her hair in her face. At that moment Soarin took his hoof and moved the hair from covering her and brushed it back behind her ear.

"I think you look prettier when I can see your face"
"You think I'm pretty?"
"Have ever since the moment I saw you"
"Well you're a pretty good looking pony yourself, you know."

Both of them chuckled a little, and went on eating their pie. An hour past and the two had been talking about they felt about eachother. When finally Soarin was done being shy about how he felt.

"Rainbow Dash I need to ask you something"
"What Soarin, anything!"
"Well I really like you, a lot"
"I like you a lot too, that's not a question though."
"I know, my question was will you be my marefriend?"
"Yes dude yes!"

Dash had never been more happy, the stallion of her dreams was her coltfriend now! Dash got even more happier when her coltfriend started to lean in to her face. As Soarin leaned in to kiss Dash, Dash became extremely nervous.
What if i'm not a good kisser?
But it was to late, Soarin was kissing her gently now, Dash closed her and kissed back. Dash felt his hoof hold hers.

When Dash opened her eyes Soarin was holding her hoof but they weren't in her home, they were in the hospital.

was it all a dream?

"Hey, good morning darling how are you feeling?"
"Oh Soarin come here!"
"Okay?"
Dash gave him the biggest hug, then kissed him passionately.

"Oh somebody missed me"
"Of course I did!" as tears ran down from her eyes.
"hah why?"
"I just did, please don't leave me again!"
"I won't sweetie, I get to take you home today. The doctor said I need watch you carefully to make sure the bleeding doesn't come back."
"You mean you'll be staying with me in cloudsdale?"
He nodded. Rainbow Dash Hugged him tightly, as soon as they unplugged her from all the machines they put rainbow dash on Soarin's back. Soarin thought she'd be heavier than what she weighed. Soarin took off in the sky to Rainbow's home. He brought her inside the house and layed her bed, and layed next to her.

"Soarin, I love you."
"I love you too"
Rainbow Dash fell asleep in his arms, which Soarin Dreamt for the last 6 months.
"I just wish you'd give me a straight answer dashie."

Comments ( 10 )

I be back hommie. Dis be gettin better!:twilightsmile:

Was that a Regular Show ref? :raritywink:
Anyway, this could use some work, but nice job bro. :moustache:

ooooooooooohhhhh snnnaaaaP THINGS JUST GOT SERIOUS ...im favoritin'

Can i has moar plz?

I want more :pinkiehappy:

I want MOAR.....[img]Fluttershy[/img]

Where's the rest?:flutterrage:

MOAR ! :flutterrage:

Umm...Please? :fluttershysad::raritycry::applecry:

When is the next chapter coming out? This story is too good I can't wait! Oh, and GORGEOUS story dear! :raritywink:

Login or register to comment