• Published 7th Jan 2013
  • 1,387 Views, 44 Comments

Road to the Rainbow Factory - Bloomberg-Boogaloo



Pinkie pie discovers a documentary about the rainbow factory. She gets twilight to use that one spell in "Sonic Rainboom." and take her to cloudsdale to see if it's real. I know it sounds stupid, but just read it.

  • ...
3
 44
 1,387

A Short Epilogue

Before you start, I will tell you that after you read this, I also advise you to read the authors note for info on my next story, as well as some plans for this one.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

That night...

Twilight had been up all night, trying to figure out why any of this would happen. And why Celestia would allow this. She thought about talking to the princess herself. But what was she supposed to tell her? That cloudsdale was chopping ponies into rainbows and she's behind it? Her head hurt. She decided to sort it out in the morning.

After clearing her head, she dosed off. For a moment, forgetting everything. She closed her eyes, and slept.

Twilight awoke to the sound of knocking on her door. She got up, went down the stairs and went to the door. "Yeah, yeah, I'm coming." She said exhaustedly. She walked up and opened the door. On the other side of the door was a member of the royal guard

"Twilight Sparkle?" He asked to make sure he had the right house.

"Yes." Twilight responded.

"You are under arrest by the order of the princess." Twilight jumped back at hearing this.

"What?"

And from that point on, Twilight and Pinkie reached an agreement. As long as they never told anyone of what happened to them. They may live as normal. And so Twilight and Pinkie had to live the rest of there lives carrying a horrifying secret on there shoulders. Never to speak of it again

The end...

Author's Note:

Anyway, I plan to make this better sometime in the summer when I won't be busy. Fixing grammar mistakes, Improving detail descriptions. Such as a complaint about the mayor of Cloudsdale not being described by it. However, I feel this epilogue leaves a few things open. As to what happens in the time they were arrested, If they were to be executed, things like that. Scenarios. And so I'm holding a contest of sort. I want a a couple of you to write stories off of this one. Alternate endings, theories, anything. So long as it revolves around this story. It can also be around any chapter. And I will pick what I believe to be the best. And as a reward, I will send my own little swing at these alternate things. And if you really like my work. I'll also send you a sneak peak of my next. If you win I will be leaving a blog post on the winner. And I'll PM you asking for your email address. And I will personally send these rewards to you.

In addition, my next story is a Doctor Whooves story. The basic premise is like Dr Whooves & assistant. As in it's like dr who episodes with the ponyfied version. However I have no title. I'm also planning on trying to get a planning team. As chapters will be like episodes. And a team of people to help with Ideas, writing, developing Ideas, People to help make this as Tight as possible. More on that later.

Thank you.

Comments ( 5 )

Sounds fun.
Totally gonna give it a shot.

2282438 I wish you good luck. And remember, try and make it good, but have fun.

Oh, and link me the story. Just in case fimfiction denies it. And you have to post it somewhere else.

Thank you! :ajsmug:

I liked the story, but i would love it if it turned out that rainbow worked there. :twilightsmile:

3771542 Why recycle a twist that's already been used in the original story?

3771542 Im doing one myself where Trixie was put in charge of the Factory, and she got turned into an alicorn, but in mine Rainbow Dash is forced to work there, and Derpy is sent there and ESCAPES :) ALL HAIL THE MUFFIN QUEEN.

Login or register to comment