• Published 15th Dec 2012
  • 343 Views, 8 Comments

Spells Mist - MidnightMusic13



Rainbow dash gets caught in a storm. when lightning hits the ground in the everfree forest a giant abyss opens sucking rainbow dash into the ground transferring to an under ground cavern.

  • ...
 8
 343

The caverness

When I awoke a fog had covered the way. We kept walking, keeping our flashlights in front of us making sure no surprises came our way. As we reached the entrance of the cave my falshlight started to flicker,then it went out. I told Grazioso to wait outside as she handed me her flashlight. I began my track into the cave. Running my hoof across the cave entrance looking for anything
out of the ordinary. Whack! My hoof collided with a rock I think. After I took inventory of my foot I searched for the rock that I had hit. A glimmer came from something a few feet away from me. Catching my curiosity I went forward. Picking in up with my hoof I was starting at a small replica of Fluttershy's bunny.oh beautiful Fluttershy how I missed her beautiful voice and her sweet personality, no not the time to think of that I'm on a quest a I must finish what I started. I tuck the bunny into my saddle bag. As I trotted out I heard a rumbling behind me. As I turned my head giant boulders were rolling towards me. Grazioso was nowhere to be seen so jumped into the air and hovered just before the boulders could take my life.

When I landed I took inventory of what I had and if any bones were broken . I took out the the small replecia of angel and how it look exactly like the angry bunny. Chuckling at this I put it back into my saddle bag.

"Grazioso " I screamed ,it had been hours since I had seen that mist pony! Now could she have gotten lost when she was the one who had taken me here, ugggggg this was taking forever. I followed the path that we had taken up here my saddle bag began to move,I came to a halt and slowly took off my saddle bag. The pouch began to open, I flew to the nearest branch ( not because I was scared just saftey precautions) angel,Fluttershy's bunny not the real bunny but the replecia of it. It had the most vicious face I had ever seem even from angel.

Author's Note:

Second chapter how'd it my story so far?