• ...
3
 46
 2,372

Chapter 4: Kindness and Confusi

Luna gasps and almost knocks over a glass of liquid, she floats a beanbag chair over and tells Celestia to sit. When they all get comfortable Luna says.“How could this be happening...again?” Celestia sighs and says.

“What did we ever do with that box?” Luna looks up trying to remember what her big sis was talking about. After awhile she looks back at her and says.

“You mean that game box..?” Celestia nods and says.

“Yeah that very box.” she gets up and walks over to a corner of Luna’s room and her horn lights up. Luna sat and watched as Celestia pulled out a book from inside her wall, she tosses it over. Luna catches it with her magic and looks through it.

“What is this sis?” she looks up from the book to find that Celestia has disappeared and left single piece of letter paper, on this piece of paper there's only a few words saying.

“The time has come.”
. . . . .

Pinkie took one last breathe as she finished her story, she looked over to Twilight and Rainbow who had the most confused looks on their faces. She said

“Thanks for saving all the questions until the end Rainbow, but Twilight I forgive you for interrupting several times.” After a few moments of dumbfound looks, Rainbow raises her hoof and says.

“Ok first question, What’s an “internet’ again?” Pinkie smiles and says

“Good question! The internet is a terrible place, I will not say anything else. Twilight any questions?”

“Yes, just one. How are YOU able to see all this but we ponies can’t?” Pinkie stares at her, as if she just asked her how to divide by zero.

“I don’t know, that’s the one question i’ll never be able to answer.” she answers. Twilight gives a sigh and says.

“Can’t win them all..” After a minutes of silence Rainbow finally speaks up.

“Well are we just going to sit here and stare at each other or use this thing?” Twilight shrugs and says.

“Well Pinkie will have to learn from the beginning.” Pinkie shrugs and says.

“All I need is a brain jogger, I forgot how to play this infernal contraption for a while now.” she trots over to the box and sits down in front of a controller. “Let’s do this!” Twilight shrugs and walks over to the box and starts things up again. While Twilight was starting up the screen Rainbow went to pick up the book and place it on the table when she spotted something odd.

“Umm Twilight!” Twilight couldn't respond since she was busy making the screen.

“Twilight! I thought you said you only had 2 games.” Twilight immediately stopped making the screen, causing the wires to shoot out almost hitting Pinkie if she hadn't ducked.

“Hey! Watch it!” Twilight runs over to Rainbow and checks the box. She counts the number of gray boxes she has and squeals and says.

“I have another game! You must have seen this happen!” she turns around and looks at Rainbow with a gleaming face. Rainbow sighs and says.

“Sorry Twilight, I fell asleep remember. I didn't see anything happen.” Twilight sighs and says.

“Oh yea, darn it!” she trots back over to the half made screen, which was starting to fade and began making it again. Rainbow flew over to Pinkie and sat next to her and watched as Twilight finished the screen. A few minutes pass and the screen is made, Twilight pants and says.

“Is..it me..or is this screen getting harder to make?..” Rainbow shrugs and says.

“Beats me, I have wings.” she flutters her wings a little. Pinkie gasps and points to one of the gray boxes.

“I remember that game!” she rolls over to it and kicks it over to Twilight.

“You remember playing ‘Super Smash Bros. 64’?” she gives Pinkie a quizzical look.

“Yes, it was my favorite game, i’d always beat Celestia and Luna!” Pinkie says gleefully. Twilight gasps and yells out.

“I FORGOT TO TELL CELESTIA!” she runs over to the table and yells.

“WHERE ARE THE SCROLLS SPIKE!” then she remembers that Spike was sleeping and calms down a little. She trots back to where Rainbow and Pinkie were sitting and plops down.

“Well that escalated quickly.” says Pinkie. They all have a little giggle and Twilight floats the new game over to her for a closer examination of it.

“‘Pokemon Stadium’ I wonder what that could be?” she looks at Pinkie who just shrugs and says.

“I don't know, never seen it before.” Rainbow finally speaks up.

“There's some animals on the cover, one looks like an overgrown Tank that can spit out water.” Twilight looks the cover over and notices many different animals on it. After a while of pointing out the odd creatures Pinkie says.

“Let’s plug this bad boy in!” Twilight inserts the box into the slot and connects 3 controllers. Rainbow flips the switch on with her wings and they all sit and watch in awe (Pinkie just staring normally) and wait for the title screen to start. A few moments later the main title screen starts and Twilight grabs the first controller, Rainbow moves into her position and Pinkie just stares at it.

“I knew this was going to happen.” says Twilight. She gets up to help Pinkie out but Pinkie then moves into a weird position, moving the controller in between her legs and using her hooves to press the buttons then using her tail to move the stick. She yells out.

“I got it down, don’t worry.” Twilight just sighs and plops back down in her position. She stares at the front image a little more until Rainbow says.

“Come on Twilight! Let’s get this started already.” She presses ‘Start’ and has a little trouble maneuvering through some title screens but is able to make it into the main game. She shuffles through the options on the main game and says.

“‘Gym Leader Castle’, ’Pokemon Stadium’, ‘Kids Club’, ‘GB tower’? What are these things?” Rainbow and Pinkie just stare with the same confusion as Twilight and they say in unison.

“I don’t know.” then Pinkie says.

“JINKS!” Rainbow stares at her with confusion in her eyes and says.

“What?” Pinkie giggles and says.

“You owe me some ‘HaySoda’ “ Rainbow looks at her dumbfounded

“Why?” Pinkie says

“Because I said jinks when we said the same word at the same time.”

“That’s stupid..”

“It might be stupid, but you still owe me a soda” Rainbow shrugs and says

“Okay, I’ll get you one tomorrow.” The moment Rainbow said that Twilight got up and looked out the window. She notices its pitch black outside except for the streetlamps that are on, she turns and says.

“Maybe we should play this tomorrow...it's getting really late and you guys need to get home..” Pinkie looks at her and says.

“Aww but I wanted to play...” Then Rainbow says.

“I did too!” Twilight sighs and says.

“But you need to go home, we need our sleep. Don’t worry we’ll play tomorrow for sure..” Rainbow and Pinkie say in unison.

“Alright.” Pinkie waits for Rainbow to say ‘Jinks’ but it never happens so she lets it slide. Rainbow offers to walk Pinkie home first since she can just fly home with ease. They shared a few hugs and were soon on their way home, after Rainbow and Pinkie left, Twilight begins to clean up the library and shuts off the screen. While that was happening Rainbow and Pinkie were walking through the dark chilly night and having little conversations between each other until they saw a little filly sitting on some steps and decided to check what was happening. They approached the little filly and noticed a tint of orange glistening off the coat in the moonlight.

“Scoots..?” says Rainbow and she flies over to see what was wrong.

“Dash? What..are you doing..out so late?” Scootaloo wiped some tears away and stands up. Rainbow sits by her and Pinkie comes and sits on the other side.

“What’s wrong Scoots?” Scootaloo looks at her and says.

“I got kicked out...” Rainbow scoots a little closer.

“Who kicked you out? Where are you going to stay tonight?” Scootaloo starts sniffling again and cries a little.

“I..don’t know..I usually just find a good bench to sleep on but..” she cries a little harder and Rainbow wraps a wing around her.

“Look Scoots you're not going to stay alone tonight. you’re staying with me.” Scootaloo looks at her, wiping her tears away she says.

“R-r-really..?” Rainbow stands up and nods.

“I’m the element of loyalty, I can’t just leave you out here. Plus it’s chilly out and you need to stay warm.” Pinkie stands up and says.

“Are you hungry Scoots? Were going to Sugar Cube Corner i’ll get you a bite to eat.” Scootaloo says.

“No, I’m good Pinkie thanks.” At that moment Scootaloo’s stomach rumbles and she blushes. “As a matter a fact, I could go for some cupcakes right about now...” Rainbow swoops up Scootaloo with her wing and let’s her sit on her back. Rainbow gets up and walks toward Sugar Cube Corner, alongside Pinkie and a certain smiling orange filly. After Pinkie had given them several cupcakes and some milk, they were all feeling happy and energetic. After a few hugs and several long goodbyes Rainbow and Scootaloo were on their way. After Scootaloo and Rainbow left, Pinkie started cleaning up the scraps and went to take a little bath. When she walked into the hallway she says.

“Hey Gummy! Where are you?” she walks into the bathroom and starts the water using her mouth to twist the pipe. She let’s it run for a little and sticks a hoof into it. “Just right..” she slips into the tub and lets the hot water flow around her. She takes in a deep breath and fully stretches out in the tub, letting water touch the brim of her lips and soak up her mane. For a while she sits in total silence until she closes her eyes and falls asleep.

“Where do you live Rainbow?!” shouts a tiny orange filly riding on the back of a cyan-blue, rainbow maned mare. “Scoots! Its the middle of the night. Turn it down a bit...As a matter of fact, how are you still awake?” Scootaloo shrugs and says

“I’m used to being up this late.” Rainbow sighs and carries on. After a while of walking Rainbow steps out into an open field and Scootaloo looks up, she notices something and says.

“Your house looks more amazing at night..” Rainbow nods and says.

“It looks 20% cooler inside!” she takes off and they were soon surrounded by dozens of clouds. Scootaloo gazed at the starry sky and outstretched her wings, Rainbow saw this and did some loops and twirls while Scootaloo was letting out cheers of joy. A few minutes later Rainbow landed at the front of her house and walks in. Scootaloo jumps off her back lands in a rainbow puddle, she slides her front hooves along the cloud floor and looks at Rainbow who’s just smiling at her.

“What?” Rainbow chuckles and says

“You’re just like me when I was little” she walks past her and enters a different room. Scootaloo squeals the moment she enters the other room and soon runs after her. When Scootaloo enters the room she notices that there's several books lying around and a very comfy looking bed.

“Rainbow! Is this your ROOM?” she says with extra enthusiasm.

“Yea pipsqueak, come on.” she pats a spot of the bed right next to her. Scootaloo runs over and jumps on the bed. She sinks into the cloud furniture and moans.

“Ooo its softer than it feels” Rainbow chuckles and says.

“That’s ‘Altocumulus’ magic right there.” Scootaloo sinks deeper into the bed and yawns. “Aww, you must be tired Scoots.” she slides a little closer to Scootaloo and claps with her hooves, the lights shut off leaving only the rainbow colors illuminating from the other room and the moonlight emitting from the cloud ceiling. She wraps a wing around the orange filly who has fallen asleep and was snoring lightly, Rainbow looks at her and notices she looks alot like her in a way. She says to herself quietly “She’s determined, strong and courageous..but yet she’s unable to fly..” she takes a closer look at Scootaloo’s wings and looks at hers. “Not much difference..Then why can’t she fly?” she slides Scootaloo slightly over to her so they were touching and leans back on the bed. As she stares at the ceiling she hears little murmurs coming from the orange filly.

“You’re the best sister in the whole world!” Rainbow looks at her puzzled and leans a little closer to her muzzle. “I love you so much!” Scootaloo turns around and lays a hoof on Rainbows belly. “Wow sister you’re hugs are even softer than I imagined..” Rainbow blushes and feels her belly, she whispers to herself.

“Hmm it is a little soft..” she leans back and closes her eyes. After a while Rainbow wakes up and see’s its still late at night and a slight cool breeze was entering the cloud home. She feels around for Scootaloo who was on the other side of the bed and picks her up with her wings and slides her over again. When she puts her hoof on Scootaloo’s body she feels her shivering and slides her into her wings. At that moment Scootaloo mumers.

“I love you big sister..Even if your mane is more rainbow than mine..” she wraps her hooves around Rainbow and her chest begins moving up and down. Rainbow sighs, wipes away a tear and falls asleep.
At the library Twilight finishes cleaning, shuts off all the lights and drags herself all the way into her bed. After getting comfortable she closes her eyes only to open them a few seconds later as something falls downstairs. She jumps out of bed and walks slowly toward the edge of the platform. As she approaches she notices a bright light and a whoosh sound and looks over the edge. She see’s everythings the same expect for a few books knocked over, she goes downstairs to put the books back in but they wouldn't go in. She keeps trying until she finally groans and drops the books and uses her magic to pull out a big black book. She raises an eyebrow and opens it.

. . .
As Luna flies back to Canterlot she notices Celestia standing at the highest tower awaiting her arrival.

“Is it done?” Luna lands and says

“Yes sister.” Celestia walks inside and Luna follows behind her, Celestia lays on her stomach and Luna stands.

“Did she see you?”

“No, I flew in and flew out, but I might have knocked some books over.”

“Did she see you though?”

“No”

“Okay good..” Celestia sighs and looks at the wall

“But sis what’s the problem?” Celestia looks at her and says with a deep tone.

“Hopefully Twilight will figure out this mystery and solve it before the wall continues its breakage..” Celestia bites her lip and Luna says,

“What else is wrong my sister?” Celestia looks at her.

“If she doesn't figure this out, The wall will continues its expansion until...”

“Until what?”

“It comes back...and if it comes back.." Celestia sighs and says "we won't be able to stop it, it will take over again"

“Which one? We’ve been attacked by many things before.” Celestia looks at Luna and looks deeply into her eyes and says

“The Two Legs.”

Author's Note:

Sorry for the long wait again :/, Chemistry and school's getting intense on me. But Chapter 5 is on the way and I'd like to thank my editor iOctavia and my fellow buddys on skype for the support. I will see everyone in about a week (Charizard is best dragon-type and yes, I love Scootaloo it hurt me when I wrote that part about her) Ciao!

Comments ( 9 )

Charizard is not a dragon type. He's fire/flying. Resharim the white dragon is the fire/dragon type. :facehoof:/:twistnerd:

2261103 Hes a dragon to me :derpytongue2: lol I'll fix it later or something

2261137 If any pokemon could be mistaken for a dragon type I think it would have to be Gyrados since it's often used by powerful dragon trainers. Both Lance and Claire use one when you battle them.

Oh cool, a featured. Let' see, probably has more views and likes than mi-

<Notices the story has 500 most views, 800 total.>
<Looks at when first chapter appeared, December so the story isn't "Hot">
<34 Likes>

<His own story has 1300 views total, 700 most on chapter, 74 likes, started updating in December> Huh, my story should also be featured then. Let's see if it's there.

And now to seriously tell you about the story. The idea is interesting but It was already done several times. You keep changing the tenses when describing the situation. Once when you had to use "through", you wrote "threw". You are not using apostrophes sometimes and it can be seen. You are not using commas when needed. The plot starts to slowly turn nonsensical. Scootaloo's part was completely unneeded(What does it introduce to this fic, why is it even here? Does it advance the plot?). Luna played Call of Pony and Celestia knew what it was, so why they called other consoles "The Game Box". Why Luna was trying to hold the controller for Call of Pony in her hooves? The characters could've easily been the original ones or pony-fied instead of turned into Diamond Dogs, as it doesn't really makes sense, And Charizard isn't Dragon Type. Characters are OOC here(You writing that Twilight has attention span of a Rabbit) and mainly the things they do(Twilight fights against Rainbow Dash because she doesn't want to tell her about Nintendo 64.) or even the things they can't do(If they watched the whole tutorial for controlling characters in Smash Bros, WHY THE HELL THEY DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO MOVE THEM or what controller does.). Why do they have spell that makes TV's if they are still unsure about some electronics? For the matter, why is it called TV when the acronym for what they call these would be completely different (MSM). Also, You don't check your facts before you write this, as GoldenEye isn't rated Mature. Also, you tend to overuse ellipses. And Caps isn't needed to make it look like characters are yelling

And last thing. You tried your best at Formating, You atleast managed to remember to indent paragraphs... But when you start giving a new paragraph when they talk and separate them, keep doing it, don't just change it in the middle of writing.


I'm terribly sorry if you are thinking that this chapter is bad, is spam or anything but I wanted to give you Honest to god critique. If you gave this story to Equestria Daily, it would be immediately turned back. I beg you, please don't delete this comment, doing so is the worst an author can do as then he is simply trying to silence all those that say his fic is bad, instead of trying to improve.

And the Chapter Titles. How can you make a mistake in Title of Chapter and be okay with it...

Since its my first fic, im good with all types of reports so...yeaaa thanks

2261395

No, No. You're not using that excuse. No.

I tried it, some people tried it. It doesn't work, it doesn't help. People don't care that much, maybe sometimes. Even if a story is your first one, work on it. Try to find a better editor. Check the group "Proof-readers and people willing to proof-read". Ask some authors who were succesful with their stories and got featured. That's the way to go.

Also, it is called review.

Do you have editor(s) for this? I'm sorry, but I couldn't finish the first chapter, it burned horribly against my OCD.

For what I've seen and heard about this, you need a good editor. Ponies with video games is a proven concept if done right (see Luna Plays), but I don't think this is doing it right. I know this is your first story, but this needs to be improved.

Ahh..memories.........................................................


.............
......




..............................


SCREW THIS, IM BUSTING OUT OOT!

Login or register to comment