• ...
3
 46
 2,372

Chapter 3: The Shenanigan

Finally got it fixed guys, Sorry about the wait. Here you go!
DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT own My little pony in anyway, All rights belong to Hasbro. I also do not own Nintendo, All rights go to Nintendo Co.

Walking back from Cheerilee’s house late at night with Spike out cold on her back, Twilight thought to herself.
“Miss Cheerilee’s a nice mare..I wonder why she doesn't have any Colt friends yet...” She walked silently through the dimly lit streets of Ponyville, enjoying Luna’s beautiful night and wondering what types of things Rainbow did because she knows she has an attention span of a rabbit. She soon approached her library but was stopped by a certain pink mare, who appeared to be out on a stroll late at night.
“Pinkie! What are you doing out here so late?”
“Oh I was searching for a break!”
“A break in what?”
“A break in..the wall.”
“A wall?” Twilight looks around. “There’s no wall...”
“ Never mind...You’ll never understand anyways.”
“Understand what.”
“Just tell me something..Can you see...them?” she points in front of her toward what looked like to Twilight empty space.
“Umm the ponies by the red house?” she states confused.
“See you can’t see them so never mind it.”
“But..” Twilight’s cut off by Pinkie.
“But nothing...On the other hand what are you doing out so late?” Twilight sighs and says.
“I just came back from Cheerilee's with Spike.” Pinkie looks behind Twilight and see’s a sleeping little dragon on her back.
“He looks so young in the moonlight.”
“I know...” They sigh and continue walking toward the library. After a while Pinkie finally speaks up.
“So what have you been up to the past few days?”
“Umm nothing...just the usual.” Pinkie’s mane starts flowing at random.
“Are you lying to me Twilight?”
“Umm no..” says Twilight worriedly, Pinkie’s mane flows a bit more.
“Yes you are..” replies Pinkie.
Twilight whispers to her self “Accursed Pinkie sense..”
“What you say?”
“Oh nothing..” Her mane flows again.
“Twilight, why do you gotta lie to me? I thought we were best friends.” Pinkie puts on a sad face and looks down. Twilight sighs and hugs Pinkie and says.
“I just wanna keep this thing a secret...But I’ll show you on one condition..” Pinkie perks up and smiles.
“Don’t tell anyone!” whispers Twilight. Pinkie giggles and says.
“Alright Twilight...” She starts hopping up and down and they both walk toward the library feeling happier than they did a couple seconds ago.
. . . . . . .
A few houses down and a long walk away was the library, crisp and wavy in the moonlight. Inside this pristine establishment lay Rainbow Dash, fast asleep with the manual open at her hooves in the quiet that rested upon the room, which was broken only by the jagged snores of the pegasus. The entire library seemed to be at peace until Twilight wrapped her magic around the door and swung it open. The moment the door crashed against the wall the pegasus jumped out of the chair and tipped it backwards.
“Oh sorry Twilight, You startled me” she proceeds to pick up the tipped over chair.
“Its ok Rainbow” she sighs. She then heads over to the top floor of the library and places Spike in bed. Pinkie walks into the library and runs over to Rainbow and embraces her...hard.
“Pinkie..Gah..You're..Choking me..” Rainbow gasped
“Oh sorry” she loosened her grip a little but continued hugging.
“Uhh Pinkie..I love you and all but..this is too much..”
“Oh sorry” she drops Rainbow and walks back toward Twilight, who has put Spike to bed. Twilight says.
“So what did you read Rainbow?”
“Well I wanted to read the next part of ‘Daring Doo’ but I ended up finding this..” she flies back up to the chair and picks up the tipped over manual with her teeth and flies back down. She extends her hoof out and Twilight picks it up with her magic. She reads the title and yells out.
“WHERE DID YOU FIND THIS?” she jumps on Rainbow, wrapping her hind legs around her. Rainbow tries to fly away but is unable to pick up Twilight in that position. She yells out.
“GET YOUR BIG FLANK OFF ME!” She starts to wiggle around but is unable to shake the purple mare free. Twilight asks again but more calmer.
“Just tell me where you found this.” Rainbow nods her head and Twilight jumps off her and lets her stretch her wings. She says.
“Sorry I flipped out like that Rainbow, Its kinda like a habit nowadays.” Rainbow sighs and says.
“Its alright Twilight, I would flip out to if I saw a weird box in my house.” They both giggled while Pinkie just watched in a confused face. She finally speaks up
“What box are we talking about?” she looks around. Twilight goes up to her and says.
“Ok I’m going to show you now, Do you remember your promise?” Pinkie says.
“Of course!” Twilight points over to the far corner of the library, past Rainbow and past the mess that was made between Rainbow and Twilight and says.
“Its over there.” Pinkie trots toward the spot and see’s the black box and yells out.
“I’VE SEEN THIS BEFORE.” she jumps and lands in front of Twilight. Twilight says.
“Pinkie shushhh, Spike’s asleep!” Pinkie calms down and gestures to Rainbow to come over. When they were all huddled in together Twilight asks.
“How did you hear of this?” Pinkie responds.
“I’m going to tell you how I heard of this but its going to be a while, and you probably won’t understand.” They both just stare at her and Rainbow says.
“What do you mean? Is it confusing?”
“Very.”
“But how?”
“Just sit down, Its going to be a LONG story, and please save all questions until the end.” They both shrug and Twilight hovers some pillows over and they sit and listen to Pinkie’s tale.
. . . . .
Somewhere in Canterlot, Celesta woke up with a start and wipes off a few beads of sweat on her face. She sits up and thinks about the disturbance she felt that had woken her up. She got off bed and trotted to Luna’s room, who was busy playing ‘Call of Pony: Modern Battlefare 4.’ and was not doing too good. Celestia walked in and narrowly missed a flying glass of soda.
“Luna! What are you doing?” Luna paused the game and looked over at a tired and baggy eyed Celestia.
“Oh hay Tia, What are you doing awake?” she asked with concern.
“There’s a disturbance in the force.” Luna looks at her puzzled and says.
“What? What force?” Luna attempts to lift her controller with just her hooves and Celestia giggles and says.
“I’m just kidding sis, But there is a disturbance.” Luna gets up and trots over to her.
“What kind of disturbance?” Celestia face turns dark and looks at her with a grim look and says.
“The wall is breaking”
_____________________________________________________
Sorry for the wait guys, But I found a working computer and now expect a chapter every week or at least every 2 weeks. If I go past the deadline someone please send me a reminder message. Anyways thanks to all my editors and my mentor iOctavia. Well ya'll next chapter its going to get CRAZYyy. (I apologize for the short chapter, I just wanted to give you guys something to read.)