• Published 29th Oct 2012
  • 569 Views, 7 Comments

The Adventures of Strange - President Gregglez



zombies, nazis, facists, changelings, samelings, famelings, Pinky Inky Blinky and Clyde, and more!

  • ...
 7
 569

A Short History Lesson by the Vault of Strangeness

A Short History Lesson from the Vault of Strangeness

Everyone know about Apollo 11 right? Good, if you don’t stop reading this and go find out, then come back and start reading this, so when I ask “Everyone know about Apollo 11 right?” you say yes. Now that that’s cleared up, lets move on to the unimportant stuff. So, as I was saying, Apollo 11, they landed on the moon. Where did they land, Mare Tranquilitatis. Now in Latin this is Sea of Tranquility. But were not going to be speaking Latin. Screw Rome and their idea-stealing ways. Were going to look at this… in EQUESTRIAN! Now what is mare? Mare is a female horse, and in this case one on the moon. Sea where this is going? No, then lets continue. Tranquilitatis is still tranquil, because I can’t come up with anything better. BUT lets go back to that mare part. So we have a mare, on the moon, and I haven’t said the completely bogus link yet. Okay. Next, what color is the area they landed in? Black. Now then, weren’t Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin celebrities for doing this, and even before? Yes, yes they were, and you know what celebrities are called… stars. So these stars landed on the MARE on the MOON.

“Legend has it that on the longest day of the thousandth year, the stars will aid in her escape, and she will bring about nighttime eternal!” - Friendship is Magic, part 1

Comments ( 1 )

1596927 *checks self*, dammit, how did you know.

Login or register to comment