• Published 24th Oct 2012
  • 449 Views, 1 Comments

Doctor Whooves: beyond the void - rx64



the doctor will soon discover an ancient past that is shrouded by mystery.

  • ...
9
 1
 449

the first encounter

*vwoooorm*

*vwoooorm*

*vwoooorm*

*vwoooorm*

*thud*

“Ah, I landed the TARDIS just perfectly! But I must say, this is a beautiful gar... den? This isn’t Ditzy's house is it?”


As soon as the doctor realizes his mistake and rushed inside the TARDIS and quickly made some few adjustments. But before he can twick some last few dials, he felt that the TARDIS is being knock down on purpose.

“What in rose name is going on here?” As the doctor checked what is happening outside of the TARDIS.

“What am ah doin’? Ah’m knockin’ this blue box thingy down if that what you’re askin’.” As the blond earth pony explained.

“Well that was unnecessary, and beside this blue box thingy is my space ship if you don’t me asking.” As the doctor explained to the blond earth pony that is somehow confused to all the things that he just said.

“If that blue box thingy is really a space ship, then where are all the fancy-smansy thingamajigs?”

“Thingama-what now?”

“You know all that fancy science stuff.”

“Ok I will tell you everything you want to know but first things first, do you have something eat?”

“Well shucks, we have all kinds of food here in sweet apple acres. Why don’t you follow me and ah will fetch you somethin’ to bite.”

As the doctor follows this strange orange pony, he suddenly notices her cutie mark and ask “If don’t mind me asking miss but what is your special talent suppose to be?”

“What do you mean by that partner?” ask by the orange earth pony ready to kick him to oblivion.

“Well not much exactly but I notice that you have a lot of apple trees around and nothing more. And then I notice that your cutie mark, sorry for staring by the way, and I can’t just figure it out what your special talent is? You have three apples and then what? I’m still figuring out this cutie mark thing really, and you have one of the strangest yet (aside from Ditzy).”

“Ah don’t what you mean by that but Ah can tell what cutie mark is and what it represents.”


As the orange pony tells the story on how she got her cutie mark, the doctor has been thinking why the TARDIS landed here in a farm land full of apple trees and with this strange earth pony with three apples as a cutie mark. Nothing can snap the doctor in his trance until “OW!”

“Are you alright their sugarcube?” as the orange pony ask with a smirk in her face.

“I’m quite alright thank you. Where are we anyway?” the doctor asked.

“Well this here is the apple family barn house.” As the orange pony was saying it with pride. “But before ah forget, what your name partner?” she ask curiously.

“I’m the doctor.” Saying it abruptly

“Doctor of what exactly?” she asked more curious that before.

“Well just the doctor. And how about you, what is your name if you don’t mind me asking?” as the doctor asked with confusion in his own mind with all the things that is happening right now.

“Mah name is Apple Jack kind sir and a proud member of the apple family.”Saying it loud and proud.

“Nice to meet you miss Apple Jack. If you won’t mind I must be leaving.” As the doctor was in a rush.

“Don’t be rushin’ and leave now. And ah thought you were hungry.”

“I am but with this big farm and your big family, I’m sure that I will just be intervening with all the activities you’re been doing.” He explained himself.

“Don’t you be worrying about that sugarcube, ah’m alone here in this farm until next week with all the family crisis and that.” As Apple Jack explained.

“All alone? Then how do you harvest all of these apples? I’m sure you have some help with someone you know.”

“Yup, you’re right about one thing their doctor. I don’t harvest all of these apples by myself any more; I learned my lesson about that the hard way. But before that, let’s eat!”


In the table, there is a lot of delicacies Apple Jack prepared for the stranger. There’s apple pie, apple fritter, apple tart, apple cake, apple strudel, caramel apple and everything in between. But as soon as they finish eating, the doctor ask Apple Jack about her family being away for so long.

“Well about that, my uncle Apple Barrel was found in an alleyway in Hoofington.”

“Is he alright?” the doctor asked with straight face.

“No, he isn’t.” As she continue to tell the story.

“What have they found in the alleyway?” as the doctor is looking for clues in some point.

As Apple Jack mourn for her late uncle, she wipe her face off and continued the story. “They only found his skin and nothin’ more.”

After hearing this grim story, the doctor decides to investigate for himself to know what is going on in Hoofington. “Don’t worry Apple Jack, I’ll know the bottom of this case or my name isn’t the doctor!”

“Whoa there smart guy, where do you think you’re goin’?” Apple Jack asked.

“After hearing your story miss Apple Jack, I am intrigue on the fact that they only found a skin and no clues was found. "Doesn’t make a little bit curious?” he asked.

“Now that ah think about it, yeah it is strange.”

“And with that, I’m off.”

“Wait a dang toothin’ minute! How the hay are you supposed to get to Hoofington? It’s about an hour train ride and ah don’t think you will make it in time.” As she under estimate this strange earth pony with an hour glass as a cutie mark.

“Remember the blue box thingy that you’re kicking before we met.”

“Yeah, how about ‘em?”

“Well come with me and find out for yourself.” Dared by the doctor to Apple Jack who seems to be determined by this entire predicament.

“Alrighty then but if you do anything fancy-smansy sciency stuff, ah ma buck you right in the eye. Got that?” Apple Jack threat to the doctor but he doesn’t to be affected by all that.


As they approach the TARDIS, Apple Jack stop even before the doctor touching its door. “Are we clear about the things we talk about earlier?” Apple Jack says to the doctor with worries in her mind.

“Don’t worry you about that, I don’t forget. Now come on, adventure awaits.” Ah the doctor says wittingly.

“But just you remember if you do something fancy, ah ma... gonna... buck you... right in the.” As Apple Jack steps in the TARDIS, she is amazed and confused at the same time. She keeps running back and forth as the doctor watches with amazement on the reaction of her new found assistant/companion.

“How in tarnation is this thing is bigger in the inside?”

Comments ( 1 )

You have a good story.

Although there are a ton of grammar mistakes. If you fix them then i bet your story will be liked more

Login or register to comment