• Published 27th Oct 2012
  • 793 Views, 2 Comments

Nightmare at Midnight - Wynd~



Rainbow Dash has been having stange dreams, they get longer and longer. Pretty soon she's trapped.

  • ...
 2
 793

A refresher

Rainbow buried her head in her hooves,"oh, who am I kidding," she said," I might as well carry on with my day." She flew outside. Seeing cookies on the ground, she picked them up and munched happily. A note that she hadn't seen before fluttered. Rainbow picked it up, and read it:

Dearest Rainbow Dash,
It has come to my attention that you have been having problems with your dreams. If it isn't too much trouble, I would like you to come and visit Caterlot Castle, ASAP, and we shall descus.

-Princess Celestia

Rainbow Dash crumpled up the parchment and grumbled, "How the hay does she knew this crap?" she said out loud. Several ponies turned to look at her. Rainbow grumbled some more and flew off. She desired she was lazy, so Rainbow took the train.

She settled down beside a big, grizzly pony. He grunted. Rainbow Dash looked out the window, trying to avoid anything the pony would do. Rainbow turned her head, but only to see the grizzly pony staring at her face. She made a weird expression and he grunted again, looking away. Rainbow shrugged, "Whatever," she said aloud. The grizzly pony's head swiveled around, a nasty gleam in his eyes. Rainbow jerked back, surprised. "Whadda you want?" she spit. The tough pony growled and grabbed Rainbow, suddenly throwing her against the glass. Rainbow Dash shook her head, scarlet drops flying everywhere. Her nose was bleeding.



Note:I have not finished with this chapter, but I am having technical difficulties and have to publish it

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment