• Published 18th May 2024
  • 117 Views, 3 Comments

Two Gun Twilight - DoYourBest



When Luna is in danger of being stuck in a gun war, can Twilight save her}

  • ...
 3
 117

Story

One day, Luna was riding on a cart with a gang of horses. She was having a wonderful time. As they trundled along, the horses saw a puddle of water and were about to jump in it when...

"GIDDY UP!" screamed Luna. "You cannot play in the water! Take me the right way!"

Just then, Twilight Sparkle arrived.

"Hi, Luna. What are you up to?"

"I'm going to the bank."

"Oh. Can I go with you?"

"No. I can go on my own, thank you!" Luna claimed and trundled off.

"Okay."

At the library, Sagwa was writing some scrolls for Twilight. She was about to finish the last one when Dongwa hopped on the desk.

"HI-YAAA!"

This kick from Dongwa hit the ink pot, causing it to spill on the floor.

"DONGWA!" Sagwa screamed. "WHY DID YOU KICK THAT INK POT I'M USING!?"

"You're just a ball of fluff." Dongwa snorted.

"DO NOT CALL ME THAT NAME!" Sagwa shouted. "IF YOU KICK HERE ONE MORE TIME, MAMA AND BABA WILL FIND OUT!"

Dongwa didn't care and did a kick right onto Sagwa's belly.

"OUCH!"

This shout of pain was heard by Mama and Baba, who rushed to the scene. They stared at the mess Dongwa had more. Baba screamed at the top of his lungs "DONGWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!".

Dongwa turned and let out a gasp. "Uh oh."

"I told Dongwa to watch it but he didn't listen!" said Sagwa.

"Thanks for telling me Sagwa." Mama told her. "We will give him a good scolding." The parents went up to Dongwa.

"You have caused confusion, again!" snapped Baba to Dongwa. "Not only you kicked that ink pot and spilled it, but you have kicked my middle daughter in the belly! I know you loved Kung-Fu, but you shouldn't of done that here!"

Dongwa gulped. "What are you gonna do with me!?"

"You are confined to your quarters for the rest of the day!" snapped Mama. "Now go!"

"Yes, Mama, Baba." muttered Dongwa as he went up to his sleeping spot.

Luna arrived at the bank. She was about to take a large amount of money when Sombra showed up.

"What are you up to you nicncompoop?" asked Sombra.

"I would like to get some money." replied Luna.

"That's my money!" snorted Sombra. He snatched the money out of Luna. He turned to his bandit buddies. "GET HER! AND THROW HER OUT OF TOWN!"

Luna ran off as fast as she could out of town. With the bandits running after her with two guns.

At the alley, Sagwa told the Alley Cats about what Dongwa did to her during work. The alley cats chuckled a bit about Dongwa's karma, but being the rough cats they sometimes are, feel sorry for Sagwa.

"Sorry about what happened." said Jet-Jet. "But serves Dongwa right for hurting you."

"Thanks, Jet-Jet."

"IT'S NOT FUNNY!" screamed Dongwa from the palace.

"SHUT UP DONGWA!" called back Sagwa.

"We hope Dongwa learns his lesson today." chortled Wing-Wing.

"And so do I." added Sagwa.

Back in town, Twilight was on her way back to her library, when she saw the bandits racing after Luna.

"OH NO!" she wailed. "A GROUP OF BANDITS ARE ON A RAMPAGE TO KILL LUNA! I must save her!"

She started the rescue and ran as fast as she could.

Luna was soon running through the mountains, and the bandits were still running after her.

"MURDER HER! MURDER HER!" screamed Sombra to his buddies.

"YEAH! YEAH!" screamed the other bandits.

The chase went on for a few minutes. Suddenly, Luna came to a dead end!

"OH NO!" she wailed. "THERE IS NO WAY TO ENTER!"

"It's time for you to die, Luna!" cackled Sombra.

They were about to shoot her when-

"NOT SO FAST!" Twilight screamed after them.

"Huh?" The bandits turned and saw her with two guns.

"Leave her alone!" Twilight snapped. "You're gonna get your well deserved karma for trying to hurt Luna!"

The battle was on!

The gun bandits tried to shoot Twilight, but she with all her strength, used her own super powers and kicked them with her hooves, sending them down to their demise.

Sombra was furious. "YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS TWILIGHT!" he screamed at the tip of his lungs.

"Never!" snapped Twilight. "YOU WILL BE SORRY FOR TAKING THE MONEY FROM LUNA AND SENDING HER OUTTA TOWN!"

"NO YOU WILL PAY FOR IT!"

"NO YOU ARE THE ONE TO PAY!"

Sombra tried to shoot Twilight with his two guns, but she dodged them. She then kicked Sombra with her hooves, sending him falling off the mountains.

Luna was safe! "Oh, Twilight!" she exclaimed. "You saved my life! How could I ever thank you?"

"Well, Luna." said Twilight as she got the large amount of money and gave it to Luna. "You are pretty welcome. Would you like to marry me, Luna?"

Luna's face brightened up. "Certainly." she smiled.

A few days later, the big day came, as everypony including Pinkie, Rarity, Applejack, Fluttershy and Rainbow were setting the wedding. Sagwa, her family, Fu-Fu and the Alley Cats decided to come too. Sir Topham Hatt sent Thomas to bring Luna's "Good Luck Package".

At last Princess Celestria announced. "Ladies and gentlemen! The wedding had begun! Please watch Twilight and Luna dance and kiss!"

Everyone cheered as Twilight and Luna came. They sang, danced and kissed a lot.

While this was going on, Dongwa spoke to Sagwa. "Sagwa, I'm sorry for being a nuisance. Can you please forgive me?"

"Yes, Dongwa." smiled Sagwa

Soon, in a little while, when everyone left the place for the party, Celestria adressed everyone.

"Ladies, gentlemen and cats? May I present the good package? It was a collection of Disney VHS tapes. All found by Thomas."

Thomas whistled and everyone cheered.

"Thank you, Thomas." said Luna. "It was the best Good Luck Package, ever."

"You're welcome, Luna. That's what friends are for."

Thomas was right. Twilight and Luna were happily married as a couple, and it was the best day ever ever.

Comments ( 3 )

Based on the 1934 Disney short

What Disney short is that?

11907533
Two Gun Mickey.

Login or register to comment