• Published 21st Apr 2024
  • 78 Views, 4 Comments

Day in the life of the pets - Electrix



We see the perspective of the Mane 6's pets.

  • ...
 4
 78

Opal

This imbecile 'Rarity' is getting on my everlasting nerves! The foolish pony keeps pacing around the room as if she was on a sugar high!

"Oh, Opal, however am I supposed to finish these dresses in time?" Rarity asked.

I rolled my eyes, and simply walked off to take a nap.

"Oh, please, Opal. Do not give me that attitude, young lady."

This pony simply cannot work self-sufficiently it seems. She always has me help with her silly little projects, holding objects that have little to no value to me whatsoever. I thought. Maybe I should do the same thing i did to her puny little sister, 'Sweetie Belle'. Ugh, that Sweetie Belle, always obsessed with those needless pictures on other ponies' flanks, and wanting her own. Her friends are no better, you know. They're all so annoying.

I brush up against the only worthwhile thing in this mess of a room. Oh, so messy, that pony Rarity. She needs to get her life and her priorities together, for this isn't organized chaos, this is a straight up crime of fashion and all things cleanliness!

As I was saying, one of the only worthwhile things in this wretched place, the pony mannequin, with all the moderately good looking dresses, that had a very good texture, by the way. The only good thing that pony can do with these outfits is make them very soft and comfortable.

Perfect for a nap.

I climb up on the dress mannequin, pawing at it's soft, comfortable fabric before curling up in the center, and closing my eyes.

"Opal, no! That dress is for an extremely important client, who's highly allergic to cats!" Rarity shrieked. She zoomed over to the dress the mannequin was on, and consumed me in her disgustingly light blue aura and very rudely moved me off of my nap spot.

Well, someone certainly doesn't know what manners are, I'll keep note of that whenever I need HER to move. Which is fairly often. But still! I thought. I will NOT stand for this amount of disrespect from her, of all of these wretched ponies

"Now, Sweetie Belle is coming over, Opal. Please don't cut off part of her mane next time. I don't want to redo it and wait until it grows back."

No promises. Just tell her and her childish friends to not bother me while i'm napping. It's rather rude and inconsiderate. I said through a meow. Nopony but dear Fluttershy can understand me. Fluttershy Is the only pony who is actually is worth my valuable time. Which, is extremely valuable.

All the foolish pony, Rarity could hear was 'meow' noise. Nopony is as understanding and sophisticated as Fluttershy. Her bunny, Angel, is evil though. Which, I don't really appreciate being around that type of energy.

I found another piece of that purple fabric Rarity was using to make one of her stupid friends (they're all stupid, except for Fluttershy, of course) dresses. It was so comfortable, so I jumped up on the shelf, attempting to grab the fabric roll on the middle shelf, the fabric fell down, rolling down on the floor.

"Opal, I thought you knew better than to do that!" Rarity reprimanded.

This pony is seriously getting on my nerves, why, i can't even get a decent nap on some comfortable fabric, it's impossible! I thought.

"Now, If all you are going to do is cause trouble, and make a mess, then you can at least help me make this new ensemble."

Not this again.. I cannot stand whenever she makes me help with her silly designs.

"Now, I just need you to hold this, and this and this---" Rarity was cut off by a loud slam, which caused everything to shake.

"Hi, Rarity!" a shrill voice called out from the doorway.

"Ah, Sweetie Belle. I didn't know you would come so early! Uh, where are your crusader friends? I had an entire setup for you all."

"They said they would be coming in a few minutes!"

As if one of those disgusting fillies isn't enough. Why can't they go to Fluttershy's like last time? Or go to Applesmack's house to have their little hangout. Despicable. I rolled my eyes before more stuff was put on my other limbs by Rarity.

I can't wait until nighttime when they're all asleep.

I need more peace.

Author's Note:

Imagine Opal with an Octavia-esque accent.

I feel like she would sound like that.

Also, Opal's words, not mine.

The CMCs are the best. :scootangel:

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment