• Published 18th Mar 2024
  • 268 Views, 103 Comments

Marking the Generations – Part Three - Glimbursts



The third part of Marking the Generations, a reimagining of the later stages of the Make your Mark series. Opaline's plans are kicking into the next gear! Will our heroes rescue Sunset or will her appearance at Opaline’s door turn into a Nightmare?

  • ...
1
 103
 268

Epilogue

“So, happy now?” Discord asked as he slurped his drink through a straw.

“Relatively.”

Discord snorted. “Told you that you might not want to see it.”

“That’s a matter of opinion.”

Discord continued to look at the monitors before frowning as he heard movement beside him. “What? Leaving already?”

“I know what happens next.”

“Are you sure?” Discord grinned. “Some of the things you told me about have been different. I thought you wanted to know what happens?”

“I know enough, and I have my own matters to attend to.”

“Oh, time can be such a fickle thing,” Discord sighed. “Don’t be a stranger now I’m all caught up.”

“Until next time Discord. I’ll leave you to return your room to normal.”

“TTFN,” Discord smiled as he gave a wave.

There was a flash from the mirror as a portal opened. After Discord’s visitor departed it closed with another flash. Discord chuckled lightly as he clicked his pawed fingers, the room returning to its previous rotating state.

“Ah, that’s better,” Discord grinned as he laid back comfortably. “It’s nice to have guests but they can be such a cramp on my style.”

Comments ( 8 )

Another great job on the epilogue to this story. Yeah, the wrap-up with Discord and his mysterious guest (who I still think has to be either Sunset or Peach Fizz) was well done. And now, I am definitely looking forward to Chapter Four of this.

11863941

Glad you enjoyed it :raritywink:

Part Four, I hope to release the first two chapters Easter Monday. :raritystarry:

Ooh, a mysterious guest! :pinkiegasp:

Who could it be? Sunset is the most probable answer, or maybe Twilight?

Anyways, cannot wait for Part 4! Just realized Peach Fizz is still hypnotized :fluttercry:

11863967

Yeah, Peach Fizz is still under Opaline’s spell currently. :fluttershbad:

A mysterious guest, who could it be? I better wait and find out

I can't wait to see how their battle against Opaline goes, I'm so excited.:pinkiehappy:

Ooh, I noticed the new covers :pinkiegasp:

They look amazing :pinkiehappy:

11863967
Almost certainly Sunset.

Login or register to comment