• Published 12th Feb 2024
  • 399 Views, 4 Comments

The "real" My Little Pony portal abduction - Twilight Sparkle123



Matt and Jeremy are both great friends that love My Little Pony friendship is Magic, but it has always just been a cartoon show and they argue about the realism of how the fandom treats it in a realistic way...453673743...but it's not rea6l right?987

  • ...
5
 4
 399

The only chapter

We were going camping in the mountain in Nevada, it was going to be a nice relaxing few days camping out there with my best friend Jeremy.

I'm about 5:10 with straight black hair and blue eyes, pale skin and a pretty skinny build, people would call me very nerdy.

Jeremy on the other hand, is a pretty small dude at 5:3, has brown hair in a afro and a nice small beard to boot with brown eyes and pale skin, having a bit more of a chunky build, not fat by any means, but chunky.

We were pretty big fans of the show My Little Pony and we always loved nitpicking how it was obviously fictional and could never be real.

As much as we wanted to be a part of the show in our dreams, it could never happen right?

But here I was in front of a unlit fire trying to light it with friction thinking about it for some reason with a weird feeling in my chest, all because I was dumb enough to not bring a fire starter and Jeremy wanted me to pack everything because he knew I liked that kind of thing.

Jeremy dropped the last of the firewood off at the camp as we started talking.

"I can't get this stupid fire to light." Matt said with frustration and a little bit of unknown anxiety.

Jeremy started setting up the tents and looked at Matt in pity.

"Do you need any hel-?" Jeremy tried to say as Matt finally got the fire to light like a spark of magic, lighting it up with a smug grin on his face as he started to get the fire going.

Soon enough Jeremy got both tents set up as I got the marshmallows out as well as some hot dogs and buns out of the bags I brought to both cook on the fire.

"So, what do you want to talk about buddy?" Matt said as he gave some sticks to Jeremy to roast the marshmallows and hot dogs with as I started doing the same with him.

So we talked and talked through the night and ate our food until we both went into our tents laughing at our inside jokes and playing around as we finally went to sleep in our sleeping bags.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




*female horse sounds*

*more female and some male horse sounds* they sound strangely intelligent...

Matt stirred awake after tossing and turning for an hour after hearing the creepy but soothing, intelligent like sounds in his dreams and then in his mind for a while as Matt sees Jeremy sitting by the fire peeking out of his tent.

Before Matt can say anything, we both hear a strange vibrating like sound and then a strange high vibration boom that doesn't sound like anything we could ever imagine.

We hear strange like clopping sounds of many hooves, it sounded like as Jeremy quickly got his gun out of the tent and told me to stay in mine since I didn't have a weapon as he quickly saw...

My little ponies...?

They were only about up to his waist in height and looked pretty small with their horns as one in the middle coming towards us had both and the rest had either wings or neither.

She, Jeremy thought it was a she, had bright blue fur and feathers with a pink stripe in her tail and mane would a must darker tail and mane color that looks kind of like Starlight glimmer after redemption with the first five colors of the rainbow stars as it's cutie mark on both sides.

I peeked and saw them too and we were about to see if we could use our fanfic knowledge to use, but they started singing to us in our minds as we started feeling a fuzzy feeling on ourselves.

They looked like ponies and they acted like ponies.

But none of it felt right.

Not right at all.

The singing was so powerful that we wanted to just drop our weapons and go to them at any point, it was almost like they're singing in our minds stopped us from wanting to fight back...

So it didn't surprise Matt when Jeremy was almost hypnotized to drop his weapon.

Telling me he couldn't do it and that it was a crime that hurt them and that it was more forceful but he didn't care.

As they got closer, Matt was scared.

We were both extremely scared, something about these ponies was not right, Matt kept trying to think of it and it just kept on going to the Greek unicorns of the myths and legends with sirens and other things and it just ended there.

What were the ponies we loved anyway?

We were about to get our answer whether we liked it or not...

Suddenly we both felt a strange feeling that went away quickly as suddenly we could understand the horse speech but only the simple parts of it.

"A land of friendship!" the ponies continues singing.

"A land of fun!" the ponies continues singing.

"Open your heart to it!" the ponies continues singing.

"All as one!" the ponies continues singing.

"But also separate!" the ponies continues singing.

"Logical too!" the ponies continues singing.

"That's what makes!" the ponies continues singing.

"Friendship true!" the ponies continues singing.

"My little pony!" the ponies continues singing.

"With all of the very best friends!" the ponies then went back to the beginning and sung it like it was the intro of the show...

Male and female voices both singing it like it was a church song...

Not right, not right at all.

Jeremy sat down as we were about to pass out as we felt probably what was magic on us and a spell we could guess that let us keep going through this positive torture.

The blue alicorn went up to us as the rest of the ponies stayed back as the pony singing in our minds still went, but quieted down a little.

"My name is blue flame, my goal is the spread friendship around the cosmos no matter what it takes, my little ponies." blue flame then giggled a bit as we were very unsettled and definitely didn't have the strength to respond after all the singing and all the thinking...

"I know you're not ponies right now..." she said with an upset muzzle as her colors somehow dimmed a bit with her fur.

"and the transformation isn't pleasant, even us coming here..." blue flame said with a bit more of a smile this time, the colors coming back and getting brighter.

"But it's only going to be a little spell, then it's all over..." blue flame said with a smug smile on her muzzle this time.

"Then it's a new beginning for friendship for you both, because friendship is worth fighting for..." blue flame said with a soft smile as we were both about to faint from all the emotions at once, all at once, everywhere.

"Don't worry, I always hate this part too..." blue flame said with another soft sad smile as she put a hoof on Jeremy and her magic on Matt's head.

"Jeremy gets to be a sweet orange pegasus mare with the element loyalty..." blue flame said with yet another soft smile as she put her blue and purple sparkle like magic aura around Jeremy.

"So Matt gets to be a purple unicorn mare/stallion with a love for the element of magic." blue flame said with a happy smile this time about Matt's new fate and destiny.

We were both then happy and sad and we didn't care about our lives even if we still remembered them.

Maybe, maybe it wouldn't be that bad, to be a real my little pony, we both thought...

"I'm sorry to say, you won't remember anything for a long time about anything not ponylike..." blue flame said with her first sad frown as we started getting really upset...

"It's alright little ponies, it's going to be okay now, some things are just meant to be forgotten, like war and strife." blue flame said with another happy smile.

The last thing we saw before we went out and turned into ponies all the way into our new destiny and our new forever lives for not only ourselves, but our souls and our spirits was watching blue flames horn light and then black..

More black...

A "spell" hits us and the black turns to grey and rainbow...

The new life begins now...

The end of a new beginning.

78568274568586508
89544640298982468
25676885622087525
24562565672475645
256025420624605632101011101110101010101

9871234

5

5

5

3

1

22222
2
2
111

Comments ( 4 )

Why is there only one capital letter in the synopsis?

11822190
I'm a new writer and I don't really know how to write in a way and this is my first story, if you see anything out of place then point it out and I will try to fix it if it needs to be fixed. <3

What's with the numbers?

11822203
that's the glitch part of it, I mostly do it by intuition, so it's mostly random, maybe there's meaning in it, who knows? but even I know it's important enough to keep. <3

Login or register to comment