• Published 16th Nov 2023
  • 1,936 Views, 63 Comments

My Little Pony: Friendship is Cine-magic: The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge out of Water - IndyWriter Productions



The Main Six and Spike are sent off to a world of aquatic life. However, this aquatic life will be nothing they have ever seen before.

  • ...
3
 63
 1,936

Part 10: The Power of Teamwork

As it stood, our team of superheroes now stood in utter defeat. There was no denying it as Spike looked amongst all his downed friends. He was pretty much the only one left standing, and the rest were either injured or exhausted. But, what could he do? He watched Burger Beard reach the deck of his food truck ship, fiddling with the ignition keys. The pirate's harsh words were still fresh in his mind. What good was he without any powers?

Spike then look over to Twilight, who was still frozen in ice. He didn't know why or how, but he swore he could hear the words of comfort and encouragement just by looking at her. He set his eyes on himself. He may have been Humdrum; the hero without any powers, but, Spike was also a dragon. A baby dragon, but a dragon nonetheless. He still had claws and his fire breath, and as he looked down at his hands, Spike came to the realization. Burger beard was wrong about him. Spike had powers, not just his claws and fire, but the power to never give up.

Spike balled his fist. He looked back up at the pirate with a confident glare. With a whole new vigor, Spike ran over to the ship. He quickly clambered up the side and in front of Burger Beard, much to the pirate shock.

"What the..."He stammered.

"That's where you're wrong, Burger Beard." Spike proclaimed. "I may not have gotten powers when I became Humdrum, but I have capabilities that none of them have."

"And what's that?" Burger Beard asked in a mocking tone.

"These!" Spike raised his clawed hands and gripped onto the ship's helm and the keys. "Not only that, but the power of never giving up!"

"Let go, you scaly brat!" Burger Beard wrestled with the dragon to get the keys.

"I'm not giving up until the formula is back where it belongs!" Spike spew out a wave of fire right at the pirate's face.

Burger Beard furiously waved the flames back.

"Well I'm not going to let some fire-breathing lizard-freak, like you, take it from me!" He shouted, putting flames that had formed on his beard.

"You should probably listen to the little one." A voice warned from behind them.

The pirate and dragon turned to see he it was. It was Plankton, who was glaring at Burger Beard.

"Where do you think you're going, anyways?" He said forebodingly.

Burger Beard shoved Spike off the helm while he was distracted. Burger Beard laughed at Plankton, like it was some kind of joke.

"Why don't you get going, little fella, before you hurt yourself?" He mocked, then he turned to Spike. "Same goes for your."

Spike got up, not willing to throw in the towel. Then Plankton spoke up.

"I think you should get off the boat." He said.

"What?! Why?" Spike asked in surprise.

"Trust me. You'll see." Plankton simply replied.

"Listen to your friend." Burger Beard added with a condescending tone.

"I'm not talking to you. You've already sealed your fate." Plankton barked.

Spike wasn't sure if should trust Plankton, especially with how he blamed him, SpongeBob, and the rest with the botched time travel plan. But, hearing how confident he sounded, he decided to trust him, just this once. Spike hastily jumped off the ship and over to the frozen Twilight.

"Don't worry, Twilight. I'll get you out of there." Spike drew in a breath and let out a gust of fire on the block of ice.

Meanwhile, Burger Beard was chuckling to himself as he got the ship in gear. Plankton just gave a devious smirk as he lowered himself under the ship. Suddenly, the ship shuddered and shook. Burger Beard was in a state of fright when his ship began to lift up into the air. Plankton grunted as he heaved the ship over his tiny head, allowing the others to get a good look at him. Plankton's body was now ripped, he had proper hands and feet, and now was hundred's of times his original size. The only thing that stayed the same was his tiny head.

"Plankton?" SpongeBob said in mild surprise.

"It's Plank-Ton!" He corrected with a confident smile.

"Sweet Faust." Rarity whispered.

Spike stood there, his jawed almost hitting the floor in shock and astonishment. Plankton began shaking the ship.

"Come on down from there, little fella." Plankton said to Burger Beard. "You wouldn't want to get hurt."

Burger Beard held on to the helm, trying his absolute best not to fall. He climbed up the ship, much to Plankton's confusion. He opened the hatch doors and crawled inside, but not before waving his fist at the hulking beast below him in a derogatory manner. Plankton growled and threw the ship high into the air. Burger Beard was left flying around inside helplessly. Plankton caught the ship, turned it upright, and spun it around like a basketball. Burger Beard slammed against the wall along with many sharp kitchen utensils, which all barely missed.

At this point, the others were cheering Plankton on.

"Teach that no-good thief a lesson!" Rarity yelled.

"Yeah! Kick him right in the flanks for me!" Rainbow said in excitement.

Quickly growing bored, Plankton held the ship on it's side.

"Come out, come out, wherever you are!" He peaked his head through an open window.

He turned to see he was face-to-face with Burger Beard, who was also holding a bottle of ketchup. He squirting the tangy condiment in Plankton's face.

"My eye!" Plankton yelled in agony.

He tossed the ship away and clutched his face, trying to lessen the searing pain. Burger Beard's ship smash onto the road. Burger Beard, himself, dizzily clambered out of the interior and began running down the street.

"Hey! The coward's running. We got to do something!" Rainbow turned SpongeBob and Patrick.

"Patrick, wut are ya doin'?" Applejack eye the sea star who was...doing something.

"Uh...nothing." Patrick said hastily.

"He's getting away!" SpongeBob cried out.

Spike quickly melted the rest of the ice around Twilight.

"Are you okay, Twilight?" He asked in concern.

"A little chilly, but, I'll be alright." The alicorn shivered. "But, more importantly, we need to stop him!"

Twilight pointed at the fleeing Burger Beard. That's when Plankton hopped over the ship.

"Ready for a Plank-Ton of bubbles?" Plankton held out his hand to SpongeBob.

SpongeBob smiled, knowing exactly what his friend meant. Plankton grabbed SpongeBob's legs and sucked in a deep breath. He exhaled and SpongeBob laughed as bubbles spewed out of his bubble wand. Burger Beard ran as fast as he could as he saw the tidal wave of bubbles barreling toward him. He wasn't fast enough and was subsequently swept up by the bubble wave. He kept trying to run, only to realize he was suspended in midair by Plankton. He grumbled in defeat.

"The formula, please." Plankton requested.

"Come on. Team up with me. We'll be rich and powerful!" Burger Beard beckoned in one last attempt keep his victory.

"No, thanks. I'm already part of a teamwork." Plankton pointed out. He held out his other hand expectantly.

Burger Beard sighed in frustration and handed the formula to Plankton. He grabbed it, then, with a devious grin, he ran forward and kicked the fast food pirate far out into the horizon. Burger Beard yelled and screamed as he flew through the air. He landed back on the island where he first got the book. He mumbled incoherently, his head being the other part of him that wasn't buried in the sand.

the rest of the team came to the shore. The Main 7 all cheered in victory.

"That was awesome!" Rainbow said.

"They should make a movie about this!" Pinkie hopped around. "Oh, wait. That's already happened."

"I'm just glad we got the formula back." Fluttershy turned over to Rainbow with a worried expression. "Are you hurt, Rainbow?"

"A little sore in the middle, but I'll be right as rain soon." The cyan pegasus admitted.

"Speak for yourself! My suit is thoroughly ruined by all that butter!" Rarity complained.

"Yes. You were complaining about that almost the entire time." Mr. Krabs groaned.

"Don't worry, Rarity. It will all be fixed up the next this happens." Pinkie assured happily.

"And when's that going to be?" Rarity rhetorically asked.

"Not anytime soon. But, it's going to happen." The party pony giggled.

"You goin' to be alright, Twi?" Applejack asked.

"Don't worry. I'll be okay." Twilight replied. "Though, I may catch a cold later. But, my little Spike makes an excellent vegetable soup."

Spike smiled warmly at the compliment.

"Can we do hands in the middle again?" Patrick pleaded.

"Yes, we can, Patrick. But this time, there's one more hand to go in the middle." SpongeBob pointed to Plankton.

And so, a wide range of hands and hooves came to together, but there was an obvious one missing.

"Plankton?" SpongeBob said in confusion.

The others looked over to Plankton, who was holding the formula bottle up to his face. He smiled smugly as the others gasped at the realization. The formula was in his hands, the one person who strived for it for years.

"Oh, no." Mr. Krabs looked away, not willing to see his worst fear to fruition.

"Don't tell me you're gonna backstab us now?" Rainbow said in disbelief.

"And what if he does?" Twilight whispered to her. "How are we going to stop him?"

She pointed to Plankton's overly-muscular body. Mr. Krabs still looked away, whimpering.

"Here you go, Krabs." Surprising everybody, Plankton handed the formula over to the robotic crab. "She's all yours."

Mr. Krabs hesitantly took the bottle.

"This doesn't have another insulting note in it, does it?" He asked skeptically.

"No, that's the old me. The one who turned his back on everything important just to have that formula all to himself." Plankton repented. "But I realize now that keeping something to myself is...selfish."

"Especially when that something is the Krabby Patty." SpongeBob said.

"Exactly. You'll never find true happiness unless you focus on what's truly important." Twilight said. "Such as...friendship."

"Eh, I wouldn't go that far." Plankton said dismissively.

"Just give a try. I'm sure you'll realize a lot of new things by just having a friend." The princess persuaded.

"Okay, everybody, let's get back to Bikini Bottom and..." SpongeBob then gasped. "Oh, no! I don't have the page!"

"Oh, no!" Sandy exclaimed.

"It must be back on Pelican Island!" SpongeBob said.

"But that means we'll be stuck here forever!" Rarity cried out.

"Don't worry. I thought of everything." Plankton pulled out the page.

"Phew. I guess we owe you one for that." Spike said.

"Two. If you want to count me coming in to stop that fry cook wannabe from getting away." Plankton clarified as he handed the page to SpongeBob. "All right, SpongeBob, take us home."

"Thanks." The sponge said.

He turned to Squidward, who was busy flexing his muscles.

"Oh, yeah." The squid said haughtily.

"Squidward!" SpongeBob reprimanded. "Come on, it's time to go back and open the Krusty Krab!"

"Are you out of your patty-flipping mind? I'll never leave this place!" Squidward said sharply. "I mean, look at me. I'm a god!"

"But, the rest of us want to go home." Applejack said.

"No, Squidward, You're a cashier." SpongeBob began writing on the page.

Magic began to take over Squidward's body.

"Wait a minute! What? No!" Squidward yelled.

He reappeared back at the Krusty Krab cash register back to his normal self.

"Well, it was fun while it lasted." Squidward sighed depressingly.

The rest of our friends reappeared back to their regular forms. Except for the Main 7, who were back to there sea pony forms.

"For a second I though we'd back to our normal forms and we'd all drown." Spike breathed a sigh of relief.

"Well, you know what they say, Squidward. Don't be sad it ended. Be happy it happened." Twilight said.

"Don't be sad, Squidward." SpongeBob comforted. "I left you a little surprise under your shirt!"

Squidward was confused and lifted his shirt.

"Rock-hard abs!" He said in amazement.

"Oh, wow." Spike said to himself. "I wonder if I can get like that one day."

"Aw, SpongeBob, you're okay in my book." Squidward playfully punch SpongeBob in the shoulder.

"Aw, shucks." SpongeBob smiled.

"Excuse us!" A voice said. "We'd like 3,000 Krabby Patties, please!"

An entire crowd was in and around the restaurant, all of them aching for the sweet taste of a Krabby Patty.

"Looks like they don't hate us anymore." Fluttershy spoke softly.

Mr. Krabs's eyes turned into giant dollar sign with an audible "cha-ching" to go with it.

"That sound must mean things are back to normal." Squidward grumbled.

"I couldn't have it any other way." Applejack said.

"Who wants 3,000 Krabby Patties?" SpongeBob held a giant plate with hundreds of the burgers, forming the shape of a giant Krabby Patty.

"How did you do that so quickly?" Rarity asked in shock.

"Fry cook intuition. I have been doing this for years after all." SpongeBob said.

The customers all cheered with excitement. It was a celebration.

"First one's for you, Gary." SpongeBob came over to his pet snail. "Extra mayo, just the way you like it."

Gary meowed out a thank you and took the sandwich in his mouth.

"Ah-ha! Caught you red-handed! Gary hates mayo." SpongeBob opened the shell which revealed Plankton. "Plankton! Up to your old tricks again already, eh?"

"Are you serious." Twilight came up to the two with a disappointed look. "You admit to learning your lesson, but here you are going against that."

"Hey, I'm just putting things back the way they were." Plankton said.

"That's not an excuse!" Twilight said, irritated.

"What do you have to say about this, Gary." SpongeBob looked to his real pet snail.

Gary let out an angry roar.

"Oh, shrimp." Plankton whimpered.

He rode the fake Gary out of thew Krusty Krab, screaming in fear. The real Gary trailed behind in hot pursuit, roaring.

"Will he ever learn his lesson?" Twilight asked hopelessly.

"Maybe one day, but I have a feeling that won't be for a long time." SpongeBob answered happily.

Twilight breathed out a sigh.

“Don’t worry, your majesty. He’ll come around eventually.” SpongeBob put a hand on her shoulder. “Besides, since you said you were the Princess of Friendship, it sounded like you knew what you were talking about. Nothing compares to the powers of friendship.”

Twilight let SpongeBob’s word sink in. Despite the fact that she had friends and family that would’ve said the same thing, it was nice having someone else, especially someone from an entirely different world, share the same sentiments. It made her internally happy that there were some people from other worlds that finally understood true friendship. Twilight’s frown slowly turned into an aspired smile.

“Yeah. You’re right, SpongeBob. I’m glad you understand that philosophy.” She said happily.

“I don’t know what a philosophy is, but I’m glad I made you happy.” SpongeBob said.

The purple alicorn just rolled her eyes and smiled.

SpongeBob smiled back and looked over at the fleeing Plankton.

"See you later, tee-am-mate." He joked.

The sponge and alicorn shared a good laugh.


Back at old island, Burger Beard had finally came back to his senses. The seagulls came around him, putting his pirate hat back on his head.

"Now can we sing it?" One of them asked.

"Yeah!" The others cheered in agreement.

"Pwease, Mr. Piwate?" Kyle pleaded.

Burger Beard turned to the seagull.

"Oh, Kyle...How can I say no to you?" He spoke softly.

The seagulls all cheered with excitement. One of them put an empty picture frame in front Burger Beard's head.

"Are you ready, kids?" The pirate asked.

"Aye-aye, Captain!" The seagulls yelled.

"Uh, what did you say?" The pirate asked playfully. "There's sand in my ears and I can't hear you!"

"Aye-aye, Captain!" The seagulls yelled again.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH!"

Bubbles appeared from his triangle portal.

"That was pretty good, actually." He admitted.

"I know right!" Pinkie appeared right next to him. "It was my idea."

"What the? How did you even get here!?" Bubbles asked angrily.

Pinkie just giggled and gave a big grin. Bubbles gave her an annoyed look. Then, an idea came to him.

"Actually, you being here has reminded me that I should visit an old friend of mine." Bubbles said. "But, first..."

Bubbles tossed Pinkie through the portal back to her friends.

"Weeee!" She scream in excitement.

Bubbles then went through his space triangle and disappeared.

"What was that about?" One of the seagulls asked.

The others shrugged.


It was nearing the end of the day in Equestria. Princess Celestia was busy in her bedroom, signing papers, writing documents, and scheduling appointments. It was tiring work, but, it had to be done and there was no point complaining about it. As she finished signing one of the many tax documents, she heard a knock at her door. The Solar Princess stood up, confused as to who it could be.

"Luna? Is that you?" She walked to the door. "If you here to ask of the Elements' whereabouts, I assure you they're..."

She opened the door to see that it wasn't her sister at her front. Bubbles stood with a formal smile.

"Hello, Celestia. It has been ages since we last met." Bubbles greeted.

The Princess stood silent, her mouth agape. She did a double-take, as if she couldn't believe who was in front of her.

"Bubbles? How could this be? I thought I'd never get to see you again." Celestia said in shock.

"So did I, your majesty. But, I now have a new lease on life." Bubbles said. "I have gotten out of that dead-end job. Though, I couldn't do it without that purple pony and her friends' help."

"You've met Twilight and her friends?" The white alicorn asked inquisitively.

"Yes, I have. And I believe now I should catch up with an old friend of mine." The dolphin said.

A smile grew on Celestia's muzzle. She stepped aside to let her guest in.

"Then come on in." She said. "There is much to talk about, old friend."

"Thank you." Bubbles said. "You've certainly have grown the last time we've seen each other."

"Well that was such a long time ago, I've lost count." Celestia replied happily. "But, I'm glad to see you after all this time."

"As am I, Celestia." Bubbles said warmly.

For a brief second, Celestia looked at the pile of papers stacked on her table. She grew hesitant at first, those papers were important. But, this was something that she thought would never get to happen again. The papers could wait just a little while.

"So what happened that made you want to stop tracking all the planets." Celestia asked.

Bubbles chuckled.

"Now that is a long story. And it's mostly thanks to those ponies and sea sponge that helped me out of it..."


Tara Strong - Twilight Sparkle

Cathy Weseluck - Spike

Ashleigh Ball - Rainbow Dash & Applejack

Andrea Libman - Pinkie Pie & Fluttershy

Tabitha St. Germain - Rarity

Nicole Oliver - Princess Celestia

Kelly Sheridan - Starlight Glimmer

Tom Kenny - SpongeBob & Gary

Bill Fagerbakke - Patrick

Clancy Brown - Mr. Krabs

Roger Bumpass - Squidward

Carolyn Lawrence - Sandy

Mr. Lawrence - Plankton

Antonio Banderas - Burger Beard

Jill Talley - Karen

Matt Berry - Bubbles

Dee Bradley Baker - Perch Perkins

Mary Jo Catlett - Mrs. Puff

Paul Tibbitt - Kyle

Carlos Alazraqui - Seagull #9

Kevin Michael Richardson - Seagull #5

Eddie Deezen - Seagull #3

Tim Conway - Seagull #2

Cree Summer - Seagull #7

Rob Paulsen - Seagull #4

Eric Bauza - Seagull #1

April Stewart - Seagull #6

Comments ( 13 )

hmm, not bad. what's next?

Nice moments added on with Spike and Bubbles there.

Grammar Error
“I’m Just Glad We Got The Formula Back.” Fluttershy Turned To Rainbow With A Worried Expression. “Are You Hurt, Rainbow?”

Nice story, can't wait to see what's next.

Can I guess what's next? Maybe...
Sonic The Hedgehog Owa
Super Mario Bros.
Cars
Scooby Doo
Street Fighter
Space Jam
Looney Tunes Back In Action
Spider-Man

11798426
rest assured the next one is coming soon. The entire first season will be shown on the group page.

Next comes Shaun the Sheep!

Directed By
Paul Tibbitt


Created By
IndyWriter Productions


Screenplay By
Jonathan Aibel &
Glenn Berger


Story By
Stephen Hillenburg
& Paul Tibbitt


Based On The Series
“SpongeBob SquarePants”
Created By
Stephen Hillenburg


Live Action Direction
Mike Mitchell


Produced By
Paul Tibbitt


Produced By
Mary Parent


Based On
My Little Pony
&
My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic
By
Bonnie Zacherle
And Laura Faust


Executive Producer
Stephen Hillenburg


Executive Producer
Cake Boyter
Nan Morales
Craig Sost


Director Of Photography
Phil Meheux, BSC


Production Designer
Luke Freeborn


Edited By
David Ian Salter, ACE


Music By
John Debney


Creative Supervisor
Vincent Waller


Art Directors
Peter Bennett
Ruben Hickman


Co-Producer
Lori J. Nelson


Associate Producer
Jennie Monica


Costume Designer
Roland Sanchez


Antonio Banderas


Tara Strong


Ashleigh Ball


Tom Kenny


Clancy Brown


Rodger Bumpass


Andrea Libman


Bill Fagerbakke


Carolyn Lawrence


Tabitha St. Germain


Cathy Weseluck


Kelly Sheridan


Mr. Lawrence


Matt Berry


And Nicole Oliver


Unit Production Manager
Leigh Shanta


First Assistant Director
Lynn d’Angona


First Assistant Director
Lisa C. Satriano


Second Assistant Director
Carla Rose Ponzio


Second Assistant Director
Jeffrey Schwartz


Sequence Supervisor
Sherm Cohen


Background Layout And Workbook Supervisor
Marco Cinello


Animation Supervisor
Alan Smart


Production Manager
Kristen Kolada Caplan


Overseas Animation Supervisors
Insoo Ahn
Yumun Jeong
Minkyung Kang
Byunglo Kim
Janghyun Kim
Sunghun Kim
Sangkyun Shin
Heeman Yang
Joosik Yu
Junhee Yu


Sound Designer/Re-Recording Mixer/
Supervising Sound Editor
Tim Chau


Sound Editor & Re-Recording Mixer
Clayton Weber, M.P.S.E.


Re-Recording Mixer
Tim LeBlanc


Cast
(In Order Of Appearance)
Antonio Banderas As Burger Beard
Andre Libman As Pinkie Pie/Fluttershy
Eric Bauza
Tim Conway
Eddie Deezen
Rob Paulsen
Kevin Michael Richardson
April Stewart
Cree Summer
Billy West As Seagulls
Carlos Alazraqui As Seagull/Dead Parrot
Tabitha St. Germain As Rarity
Cathy Weseluck As Spike
Nolan North As Seagull/Dead Parrot/Pigeon Cabbie
Paul Tibbitt As Kyle/Helpful Angry Mob Member
Tom Kenny As SpongeBob/Gary/Agreeable Mob Member/Waffle
Ashleigh Ball As Rainbow Dash/Applejack
Bill Fagerbakke As Patrick/Male Fish/Eager Customer
Rodger Bumpass As Doctor/Squidward/Angry Mob Member #2/Doughnut/Squidasaurs Rex
Jill Talley As Karen (The Computer Wife)/Harold’s Wife/Ice Cream Cone #2
Tara Strong As Princess Twilight Sparkle
Nicole Oliver As Princess Celestia
Mr. Lawrence As Plankton/Plankton Robot/
News Anchor Fish/Mob Member
Clancy Brown As Mr. Krabs
Dee Bradley Baker As Sandals/Customer #1/
Fish On Bubbles/Perch Perkins/Angry Fish/Maple Syrup Jar
/Waffle/Ice Cream Cone #1/Furballs/Giant Cute Kitty/Rainbow/Spotlight Guard/Angry Guard #1/
Tough Mob Member
Carolyn Lawrence As Sandy
Sirena Irwin As Computer Voice/Shocked Mob Member
Mary Jo Catlett As Mrs. Puff
Kelly Sheridan As Starlight Glimmer
Mark Fite As Customer #2
Tom Wilson As Angry Customer #1
Riki Lindholme
Kate Micucci As Popsicles
Matt Berry As Bubbles
Ezra James Colbert As Boy On Beach
Lillian Ellen Jones As Sandcastle Girl
Brody Rose As Kicking Boy
Noah Lomax As Mikey
Jessica Ahlberg As Tanning Woman
Nina Repeat As Woman With Stroller
Corinne M. Engstrom As Young Woman Customer
Chip Lane
Brick Jackson As Customers
Keller Moore As Older Boy Customer
Bailey Campbell As Boy Customer #2
Henry Davis Morales As Young Boy With Cone
Nicolette Noble As Surfer Girl With Cone
Kari Klinkenborg As Woman On Sidewalk #1
Lisa Datz As Amy
Dane NorthCutt As Nut Vendor Customer
Meredith Jackson As Mother With Cone
Ella Adele Burns As Young Girl With Cone
Mike Benitez As Nut Vendor
Kron Moore As Woman On Sidewalk
Eamon S. Sheehan As Young Father
Matteo Spears Satriano As Little Boy On Lifeguard Chair
John Brown As Food Truck Patron
David Dickson As Man Eating Krabby Patty
Ashley Nicole Hudson
Amy Tuttle
Marian Green
Jake Kilfoyle
Dean Neistat
Ashley Marie Siloac As ND Beach Goers
Lloyd Ahlquist
Peter Shukoff As Surfer Dudes
Stephen Hillenburg As Baby In Stroller (Voice)
Lori Alan As Pearl

Stunt Coordinators
Scott Rogers
Jason Rodriguez


Stunts
Dino Dos Santos
Ryan Hanna
Chad Lee Bowman
Brandon William Beckman
Randy James Beckman
Robert Bruce Houillion
Mike Trisler
Stanton Barrett
Christopher Tierney
Ashley Rae Trisler
Abigail Martin
Christopher Allen Cooper
Garry Tad Griffith
Kevin Frame
David Rodriguez
Mark Norby
Kimmy Dashnaw
Marilyn Giacomazzi
Sean Graham
Nico Woulard
Darrell Craig David
Brain Duffy
Victor Lozano
Mark Rodriguez

Puppeteers
Anthony Gardner Bill Bryan

Loop Group
David Arnott
Libe Barer
Blake Bertrand
Aurora Blue
Doug Burch
Catherine Cavadini
Lanai Chapman
Will Collyer
Aaron Fors
Isa Hall
Jacob Hopkins
Barbara Iley
Danielle Jones
Marsha Kramer
Jeremy Maxwell
Daniel Mora
Dylan Naber
Jason Pace
Paige Pollack
Alex Puccinelli
Stan Sawicki
Nancy Truman
Andreana Weiner
Sean Whalen
Lennon Wynn


With The Participation Of
The Georgia Film, Music & Digital Entertainment Office,
A Division Of The Georgia Department Of Economic Development
tourgeorgiafilm.com



Soundtrack Album On
i am Other/Columbia Records


Songs
SpongeBob SquarePants Theme
(From The Animated Television Show)
Written By Mark Harrison, Blaise Smith,
Stephen Hillenburg & Derek Drymon
Courtesy Of Nickelodeon,
A Division Of Viacom International Inc.

You’re Nice, 12th Street Rag &
Hawaiian Adventure SpongeBob Theme
Written By Sage Guyton And Jeremy Wakefield
Courtesy Of Nickelodeon,
A Division Of Viacom International Inc.

Hawaii Walk
Written By Gary Brandin, Mark Fontana,
Erik Godal, Tom Maxwell & Mark Sqroull
Courtesy Of Nickelodeon,
A Division Of Viacom International, Inc.

Gator
Written And Performed By Steven Belfer
Courtesy Of Nickelodeon,
A Division Of Viacom International Inc.

Bikini Bottom News Theme
Written By Nicolas Carr
Courtesy Of Carrtoon Tunes L.L.C.

Saltwater Works
Written By Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton
And Jeremy Wakefield
Courtesy Of Nickelodeon,
A Division Of Viacom International Inc.

Teamwork
Written By Riki Lindhome And Kate Micucci
Performed By Tom Kenny And Mr. Lawrence
Featuring Rebecca Shoichet, Cathy Weseluck,
Ashleigh Ball, Shannon Chan-Kent And Kazumi Evans

Everybody Polka!
Written By Glenn Rueger
Courtesy Of FirstCom Music

The Ecstasy Of God
(From The Film The Good, The Bad & The Ugly)
Written & Performed By Ennio Morricone
Courtesy Of Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Music Inc. And
EMI Music Publishing Italia Adel

Mannequins In Love
Written By William Joseph Martin And Marc Ferrari
Courtesy Of FirstCom Music

Love’s Theme
Written By Barry White
Performed By Love Unlimited Orchestra
Courtesy Of Island Records Under License For
Universal Music Enterprises

Kanjinchou
Written By Takeshi Terauchi
Performed By Takeshi Terauchi And The Bunnys
Courtesy Of King Record Co., Ltd.

Here We Go
Written By Steve Johnson And Chris Slack
Courtesy Of APM

I’m Forever Blowing Bubbles
Written By Bob Alame, Frank Loesser & Lawrence Walk
Performed By Lawrence Walk
Courtesy Of Geffen Records
Under License From Universal Music Enterprises

Buggy Girl
Written By David Hamburger, John Hunter
& Jonathan Slott
Courtesy Of FirstCom Music

Squeeze Me
Written By Pharrell Williams, Chad Hugo, Shan Haley,
Mark Harrison, Blaise Smith, Stephen Hillenburg
And Derek Drymon
Produced By Pharrell Williams
Performed By N.E.R.D.
Courtesy Of i am OTHER/Columbia Records

Rap Battle
Written By Peter Shukoff And Lloyd Ahlquist
Performed By Peter Shukoff, Lloyd Ahlquist &
Matt Berry

Sandy Squirrel & Patrick Star
Written By Pharrell Williams, Chad Hugo And Shae Haley
Patrick Star Contains Elements Of “La Donna e Mobile”
From “Rigoletto,” Composed By Giuseppi Verdi
Produced By Pharrell Williams
Performed By N.E.R.D.
Courtesy Of i am OTHER Records/Columbia Records


Pelican Reference Footage Provided By Clay Hillenburg

The Producers Wish To Thank The Following:
The City And Citizens Of Savannah, GA
Leopoldo’s Ice Cream, Inc.

Production Babies
Shiloh Cub Kolada Caplan
Dylan Kai Song
Luisa Flueger Veras
Ella Sarai Salter
Celia Jan Harris

Paramount Pictures & Hasbro Studios Did Not Receive Any Payment Or Other Consideration, Or Enter Into Any Agreement, For The Depiction Of Tobacco Products In This Film.


EFIILM
Digital Laboratories


Filmed With
Panavision
Cameras & Lenses


D
STEREO


Dolby
D i g i t a l
In Selected Theatres


Dolby
Surround 5.1


Datasat
Digital Sound
In Selected Theatres


ARRI
Rental


Prints By
Fotokem


Deluxe


Kodak
Motion Picture Film

Made With The Assistance Of The Australian
Federal Government



Visual Effects Produced In Melbourne Australia
With The Assistance Of Film Victoria


Filmed Partly On Location On Oahu, Hawaii
With The Assistance Of Hawaii Production Tax Credits

©️MMXV Paramount Pictures, Hasbro Studios And
Viacom International Inc.
All Rights Reserved

The Persons And Events In This Motion Picture Are Fictitious. Any Similarity To Actual Persons Or Events Is Unintentional.

This Motion Picture Is Protected Under Laws Of The United States And Other Countries. Unauthorized Duplication, Distribution Or Exhibition May Result In Civil Liability And Criminal Prosecution.


No. 49547
Motion Picture Association Of America

This Picture Made Under
Jurisdiction Of
I.A.T.S.E.-IA
Affiliated With
A.F.L-C.I.O.-C.L.C.




Twilight Sparkle & Her Friends
Will Return
In
My Little Pony: Friendship Is Cine-Magic:
The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge On The Run




In Memory Of
Ernest Borgnine & Stephen Hillenburg



AllSpark
Pictures
A Hasbro Company



Paramount
A Viacom Company

This was such a good story!

Awesome! Yo-Kai Watch next?

11798429
Hi IndyWriter Productions!! Can I ask why you didn't try to give Plankton a happy ending and give him a redemption in this version even though Mr. Krabs was just as bad and greedy being cheap to his employees and customers? I was also gonna ask why is still horrible at the ending here when he supposedly learn a lesson from Twilight and the others when compared to the first movie Burgerbeard is less malicious than Plankton? Also with the other opportunities Twilight and her friends had, Twilight just didn't use her magic to get away when they were being secrificed? :pinkiegasp: They have magic right? :pinkiesmile:

Login or register to comment