• Published 5th Sep 2023
  • 635 Views, 29 Comments

SANS UNDERTALE!?: Anon-a-Miss - MTTBrandPromoter



During the height of the Anon-a-Miss scandal, a certain comedian finds himself trapped on the wrong side of a magic portal.

  • ...
9
 29
 635

Seems Kinda SUS ngl

“Magic portal?” Sunset asked, caught off guard by Sans's question. He couldn't be referring to that portal…could he?

“nevermind, my bro just, uh, needed help with updog” Sans quickly lied. The last thing he needed was people thinking he was crazy.

“What's updog?” Sunset asked.

Sans grinned, “nothing much, what's up with you?”

“Huh?” Sunset confusedly asked, before realizing the joke, “Ooh, whats up do- ya got it.”

“say, i'm still pretty new to the area. do ya know any good places to hang out at?”

“Well, normally me and my friends like to go to Sweet Shoppe a few blocks from here, but I haven't gone there for a while since, well, you know.”

“i see. welp i think i might try it out later, wanna come?”

Sunset shook her head, “Thanks, but I've got a lot of studying to do. That and my old friends hang out there a lot, so it's best if i just stay away for now. See you tomorrow?”

“heh, no promises,” Sans chuckled.

And with that Sunset quickly made her way home, leaving Sans to decide what to do next. He had hoped that Sunset might have an idea of how to open the portal, but by the way she reacted, she didn't seem to. Although, remembering her reaction, he could almost sense a hint of fear? He'd have to figure that out later, but for now he wanted a way home.

maybe the portal opened on its own already? Sans thought, making his way to the statue, it could have just been on some kind of cool down.

He then put his hand on the front of the statue, and got his disappointing answer.

welp, it was worth a shot, Sans shrugged. Maybe the school library was still open? This was their statue after all, so there's got to be something in there he could use. Deciding to take a look, Sans walked up the steps and back into the school.

looks like it's still open, Sans realized as he walked in, seeing students still lingering inside, probably for clubs.

alright, where did sunny say the library was again?

To be honest, Sans wasn't really paying attention during the morning tour, seeing as he didn't think he'd be here that long. After looking around a bit, he decided to ask a nearby girl standing near the trophy case. She had light gray skin, blond hair, and yellow eyes, and seemed to be selling muffins. Walking over to her, he also realized one of her eyes was a bit off center. It didn't seem to affect her though, as she quickly noticed him and waved.

“Hi, would you like a muffin?” She asked, showing him a small basket full of homemade muffins.

“thanks, but i'm kinda broke right now. i was just wondering if you could point me to the library,” Sans said, although now he wondered if she was the best candidate to give him directions.

“You new around here?” She asked, “What's your name?”

“sans.”

“Nice to meet you, I'm Derpy.”

“nice to meet ya too. so, about the library…”

“Oh, ya. It should be straight down that hallway,” Derpy told him, pointing towards the middle hallway. He thanked her, and ended up taking a muffin when she told him they were free, eating it as he walked. He almost dropped it though when he almost bumped into three kids running out of the library.

heh, kids. always running somewhere, Sans thought to himself as he entered the library.

The library was huge, probably even large enough to fit two or more of Snowdin’s own “Librarby”. It was a circular, two storied room, lined with tall bookshelves and had a glass dome for a ceiling. In the middle of the room was a circular table with computers surrounding a small horse statue.

maybe the internet’s got something useful, Sans thought as he made his way to one of the computers. Sitting down, he realized he needed a username and password. Luckily, a small sticker on the top right corner told him it was his name and student ID. After searching for this world's search engine, he finally found it; an engine called “FireFoal”.

more puns like these and i might just stay here, Sans jokingly thought, a little surprised that not only the school but the internet browser was a horse reference.

[canterlot high statue]

Sadly, the query didn't bring up more than a couple articles, and none of them said anything about a portal. Sans decided he'd have to be a bit more specific if he wanted to find anything.

[magic portal at canterlot high]

[Sorry, we couldn't find any results formagic portal at canterlot high’.
Showing results for ‘magic at canterlot high.]

At first Sans was disappointed that there wasn't anything on portals, until he started looking through a post someone made online that had popped up, revealing that CHS didn't have as clean a past as he thought.

[Sci_Twi314
Has anyone else noticed the weird magical things going on at Canterlot High lately? I mean, I can't have been the only one to notice the two big rainbow lasers coming from the school, right? I'm trying to research the phenomenon, so any info about it would be greatly appreciated.]

A picture was attached to it, showing a huge crater in between the statue and the school's front door, or, use-to-be front door, as a giant hole in the school replaced the glass entrances. Sans looked through the replies, finding that most didn't believe anything was going on at the school, while a few others also noticed weird things at the school, commenting about what they saw or heard.

One reply caught his eye, claiming to have seen the cause of the damage, and took a photo of the supposed battle. The picture was attached, and showed two large, intertwined rainbows coming out of a bright orb, and meeting about a hundred feet in the air. At the peak of the rainbows, a third one looked to have shot out towards the base of what looked to be a rainbow tornado. The light show seemed to have taken place in between the school and the statue, with the tornado looking to have been right where the crater was in the first photo. After a bit more scanning, Sans could see outlines of people in the bright orb, but too bright to make anything else out. Sans was just about to continue scrolling, when he looked a bit closer at the tornado. At the top, he could make out what seemed to be a crowned head and wings, with red/yellow hair that seemed… fiery. Although the face was cut off by the rainbow, Sans had a pretty good idea of who that hair belonged to. Sunset and this school was hiding something, and it looked like he'd have to find out whatever it was if he wanted to go home.

Intending to ask about it later, Sans printed out the two photos and logged out, tired out from all that investigating. Now that he thought about it, where was he gonna sleep? He was pretty sure the school wasn't open all night, and he had no money to pay for a hotel. Well, that wasn't completely true. He still had about 60 G's, but he was willing to bet this world didn't have the same currency, not that he had anything to bet with. Might be worth a try though anyway, right? After all, if the humans in his world viewed gold as valuable, then these guys might too.

Quickly logging back into the computer, Sans found a hotel pretty close by, called “Stable Inn”.

ok, at first it was just coincidence, but now there's got to be some reason for all these puns, Sans thought to himself as he pulled up the directions and printed them out. The more he thought about it, the more he couldn't help but feel like he ended up in a town consisting of a horse worshiping cult. The rainbow tornado could probably be some kind of ritual that introduced new members.

heh, all the more reason to ‘giddy up’ on outta here, Sans chuckled to himself as he left school grounds and started towards the Inn.

————————————

*Hey Sunset, I thought I'd write and, you know, check up on how you're doing.

*Thanks Twilight, I'm still holding up.

*Great to hear! So, how was it today? I'm guessing everyone still thinks it's you?

*Well, I think I managed to convince one guy I'm innocent.

*Really? Who?

*His name is Sans, but he's a new student, so I don't know if it will take long for everyone else to convince him otherwise.

*Well, at least someone's over there's got your back for now.

*I guess, but something about him seems off. Not off like the Dazzlings, but I just can't escape that feeling.

*Does he act weird or mean?

*No, he's probably the most laid back person I've met, and pretty funny too. Thing is, I think he tried asking about the portal earlier, but then acted like he was asking about a game. That and a few other things have me questioning things.

*Hmm, I'll look into it. In the meantime, be careful, and find whoever's doing this soon. If Sans does end up being someone to worry about, then you girls will have to make up and quickly.

*Trust me, I will. And thanks for still believing in me Twilight. It means a lot to know I've got a friend, even if you're in another world.

*Of course! I'll always be your friend, and I know the others felt the same, you just have to remind them.

*But how do I do that if they refuse to listen?

*I'm sure you'll figure something out. Just remember, the fate of your friends and even your school may be dependent on the discovery of Anon-a-Miss. Don't give up. Stay Determined.

Author's Note:

Alright, for anyone confused: Yes, this is the 4th chapter. A remaster, if you will. If you want to know why, I put a made a blog post explaining the whole thing**: https://www.fimfiction.net/blog/1031462/chapter-4-update

Anyways, sorry again for the late post, I just kinda struggled with the first chapter 4. But now that I feel back on track, I should be updating the story quicker. Trust me, posting late hurts me more than it hurts you, (if it hurts you at all lol) so I'll work hard to finish this story quick* and finish strong 💪.

*dont worry, i wont upload too quick, as I still care about the quality lol.

**I realized the link didn't work, so I fixed it 👍

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment