• Published 5th Sep 2023
  • 635 Views, 29 Comments

SANS UNDERTALE!?: Anon-a-Miss - MTTBrandPromoter



During the height of the Anon-a-Miss scandal, a certain comedian finds himself trapped on the wrong side of a magic portal.

  • ...
9
 29
 635

A New Student

Author's Note:

Welcome, to my humble story. I just wanted to let you guys know, that all of Sans's dialogue is undercase for a reason. I also wanted his dialogue formated in comic sans, but Fimfiction doesn't have it :raritycry:
Well, I'll get over it.
Also, these chapters aren't going to be very long, mostly because I'm not very good at packing in detail lol. So feel free to suggest minor edits, but I probably won't listen if it changes the story too much.

"SUNSET SHIMMER, PLEASE REPORT TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE."

Sunset groaned. It wasn't the first time she was sent to the office since Anon-a-Miss started causing trouble at CHS. Only a week ago, Anon-a-Miss began some pretty embarrassing information on MyStable about different students at CHS, causing fights, bullying, teasing, and broken friendships. By now, Sunset would usually be with her friends, comforting them and helping them discover who's behind all this. Except for one small problem. Everyone unanimously agreed that Sunset is the culprit. The plaintiff? Her closest friends. Definitely didn't help that some embarrassing pictures of her friends that were posted were taken from her phone.

"Good morning Sunset," Principal Celestia greeted from behind her desk as Sunset walked through the office door.

"Morning." Sunset grumbled.

"How's your eye doing? I hope it's healing alright."

"It's fine," Sunset assured her. Although she couldn't say the same for the kids who attempted to jump her yesterday morning. Emphasis on attempted. They did, however, manage to get a punch in, thus the black eye.

"i'm assuming that wasn't from a prank telescope."

That's when Sunset noticed the boy sitting next to Principal Celestia's desk. He had white skin and messy white hair, blue/yellow eyes, and a smile on his face. As for clothing, he wore a white shirt under his blue hoodie, black shorts with a white vertical stripe on each leg, and… pink slippers with white socks? Underdressed is an understatement for this guy, like he just woke up realizing he was late for school and barely spent any time getting dressed.

"Sunset, meet Canterlot High's newest student: Sans," Celestia introduced, "Sans, this is Sunset Shimmer, one of our top students and your tour guide for today."

"sup," Sans said with a smile, getting up and extending his hand out for her to shake.

"Hi-" Sunset started to say as she grabbed his hand, before getting cut off by the loud sound of a whoopee cushion deflating.

"heh, third time today. told ya the whoopee cushion in the hand trick's hilarious." Sans chuckled as Principal Celestia began to laugh.

"I fell for the same trick when he first came in," Celestia said chuckling. Even Sunset joined in, which was the first time in a while.

"Anyways, Sans, could you wait outside for a moment?" Celestia asked once the laughing had stopped, "I want to talk with Sunset."

"sure thing," Sans replied with a shrug before walking out of the office.

After he left, Principal Celestia asked Sunset whether she knew who Anon-a-Miss was. Principal Celestia and her sister, Vice-Principal Luna, were probably the only ones at CHS who believed Sunset wasn't Anon-a-Miss.

"I still have no idea," Sunset sadly replied, "I just wish this were all over."

"And everyone still thinks it's you?" Principal Celestia asked.

"I think that's pretty clear." Sunset said, pointing to her hurt eye.

"I don't understand why everyone believes this poor excuse of a set up? Back before you changed for the better, we could never trace anything back to you," Celestia explained," but this "Anon-a-Miss" is just screaming your name."

Sunset forced a smile, "Thanks, I guess."

"Well, hopefully we can find out who it really is and hopefully get everything back to normal," Principal Celestia said hopefully.

"You sound hopeful." Sunset commented.

"Anyways," Principal Celestia continued, " I wanted you to show Sans around so that you could meet him and keep a close eye on him."

"Why?" Sunset questioned.

"The last time someone, or multiple someones, new came to this school in the middle of the year, you'll remember things didn't exactly go too well. Sans seems alright, but I've been wrong before. From what I heard, you were the first one to pick up something off about the Dazzlings last year," Celestia explained.

"I guess. Also, why don't you guys just have new students complete paperwork and do background checks like every other school?" Sunset wondered.

Celestia shrugged.

"Too hard and inconvenient for the writer. Anyways, I just want you to keep an eye on him for about a week and let me know if he's someone to worry about."

"I won't let you down."

—---------------------------

As the school bell rang signaling second period, Sunset walked out of the office to find Sans sleeping on a chair next to the door.

"Uhh, Sans?" Sunset asked, wondering how he got to sleep so fast, especially in the hallway.

"that time already?" Sans asked, opening his eyes.

"Yep." Sunset replied.

"welp, let's get started then," Sans said as he got up.

Starting with the office, Sunset began showing Sans around the school. As she showed him the different classes, Sans seemed to do his best to pay attention, or look like it at least. Besides the pretty frequent joke or pun, he stayed silent. As they toured, the halls were mostly empty, save for the few students that weren't in classes, each of them giving Sunset death glares as they walked by.

"you don't seem too popular around here," Sans said, noticing all the hateful stares, " they all got a bone to pick with you?"

Sunset only looked back confused, not getting the joke.

"nevermind," Sans said casually.

Sunset sighed.

"It wasn't always like this. I used to have friends, but then someone online framed me for posting embarrassing stuff about them and now… everyone hates me," Sunset sadly explained.

"heh, high school drama, am i right?" Sans remarked as they finished their walk around the school.

"i take it the posts were really bad then?" He asked.

"Well, at first it was just a nickname and some goofy selfies of my friends," Sunset replied, " but now everyone is being targeted. Grades, habits, relationships, really just gossip on steroids."

Sans chuckled,"huh, i guess that makes sense, but that doesn't really explain why everyone blames you. i mean, you don't seem like the type of person who would do this, unless i'm missing something?"

Sunset hesitated to respond. Did she really want to tell him everything? All the mistakes she made that caused her friends to blame her? The years of bullying that caused the whole school to blame her? Before she could answer, however, the bell ending first period rang, causing the halls to start to fill with students.

"Well, that's the bell. We don't want to be late for our next class," Sunset said, dodging his question, "You have your schedule, right?"

"yep, got it right here," Sans replied, pulling out a crumpled piece of paper out from his hoodie pocket.

"Great, well, it was really nice to meet you Sans. I think you will really like it here at CHS, and if you need anything or any help catching up, just let me know," Sunset offered.

"thanks, although the only thing i'll probably be catching up on is some zzz's," Sans joked.

"welp, i guess i'll see ya later, sunny," Sans said with a wink, before walking away. This caught Sunset off guard a bit, due to the fact that she's only known him for about an hour and he's already given her a nickname. Shaking her head, she quickly hurried to her next class, thinking about nothing but the morning's events.

Little did she know, however, both her and Sans... were being watched.