• Published 18th Aug 2023
  • 596 Views, 1 Comments

My Guide To Equestria - BenjosComixInc



When a boy can't remember his past, he has to survive in a new environment, and try to convince the town of ponyville that he's not dangerous, including Equestria.

  • ...
 1
 596

Day 1: Where Am I

...

...

My body felt stiff... I couldn't see anything... The ground felt cold... I tried to open my eyes but all I saw was darkness... I knew I had to get up.

I tried touching the ground, it felt like grass. I felt the wind blow pass my face. Was I outside? I tried opening my eyes again, this time everything looked blurry, I could almost see some green. I blinked a few times until I saw that I was in some kind of forest.

I finally got up and rubbed my head over the headache, and a part of me felt lightheaded, I looked around and saw that I was indeed in a forest, but everything looked strange, the plants looked different, the trees looked different, everything looked different.

''uhh... What happened.'' I said as I looked at my surroundings, I tried to remember what happened, but I couldn't remember a thing, I couldn't remember my name. ''What was my name again... uuh....'' I said, frustrated I couldn't remember who I was.

''Is this what amnesia feels like... cool!'' I said over the lack of movies I watched about it.

I then looked at my self and saw that I was wearing a gray jacket along with a navy blue shirt with two buttons and a flattop, along with dark orange pants and grey shoes. I almost looked like a future version of robin hood... Kind of.

I started to remember what to do in a situation when lost in a forest. I looked over myself and saw a backpack on me. I took it off and opened it up, in it was a pocketknife, a flashlight, a wallet, a snickers bar, a water container, a book, some pencils and pen's, a box of matches, an I-phone, and finally a picture of what seems to be my family.

I looked at the picture and showed my mom and dad, we all looked so happy together, I turned the photo around and saw a name on the back of it. ''Benjamin Amezcua.'' I thought long and hard about that name until it finally hit me, maybe that's my name. ''Huh... Benjamin Amezcua, I like it.'' I spoke.

''Ok, this is pretty much the first time I'm having amnesia, and I'm lost in a forest that really gives me the creeps, so my gut tells me that in every survival situation, you must first remain calm, and figure out a way to find civilization... Before any wild animals try to have me as it's dinner.'' I said nervously but I took a deep breath to calm my nerves. ''Ok... First, I need to get to higher ground, maybe a tree will do.''

I looked around to find any tall tree's in the area, then my eyes fell upon a taller looking tree, I thought for a second before taking off my backpack and setting it next to the tree, I then grabbed a branch an lift myself up and started climbing.

A Little While Later...

After I finally reached the top I was breathing heavily, I climbed from branch to branch using all my strength. I felt like crap. It took me a bit of a breather to gain my strength back as I look off into the distance... It was a sight to behold, there were almost tree's as far as the eye can see, I then turned my gaze towards my right and then... There it was, civilization, right Infront of my eyes, it looked like a village that was about 10 miles away, I felt a spark of hope as I thanked God for saving my butt.

I then started climbing back down, which was a pain in the butt, and finally got back to the ground were my backpack was waiting for me, as I putted my backpack on, I started to head towards the village, as I kept on walking, I couldn't help but feel like I was being watched, I looked up and saw I was wasting day light, It has already became dawn and I was starting to become anxious, because when it get's dark, that's when the predators come out.

I started to walk faster as felt eyes on me, I then stopped and looked behind me and saw that there were green eyes staring right at me, they started growling and I felt like crapping my pants, I have never fought a wild animal before and the eyes started closing in on me, they were probably wolves cause of there height and there growl, I put my fist up ready to fight these wolves but when they came into the light, I froze. ''What the...''

They were completely made out of wood, there were fore of them and they were all looking at me. I was completely flabbergasted, these wolves were actually made out of wood, but I can still see in there eyes that they were gonna have me as there midnight snack.

They were staring down at me while I stared back in fear, I tried to muster all my bravery, but these wolves looked completely terrifying, one of them walked forward to me, I can see that it was ready to strike as it stalked me. ''uuh, he he... Wow would you look at the time, I think I hear granny calling for me right now...'' I said, but all of the wolves started walking forward, which really startled me. ''I guess you guys aren't into jokes.'' I asked nervously, they started growling as there almost done surrounding me. ''Ok fine, no more jokes, but I just have one que-'' I said as I made a scared face while looking at nothing behind them. ''WHAT THE HECK IS THAT!!!'' I yelled pointing at nothing.

They all fell for it, and I immediately went full sprint towards the town, as I kept on running I heard them starting to howl as I knew they were giving chase, I had to run as fast as I can or else, I can kiss my sorry butt goodbye.

I started running faster as heard them getting closer, I took a left turn to try to get away, I then took a right turn, I looked behind me and saw they were no longer there, but unfortunately I was still running, and I tripped over a rock or a stump and fell on my face, I groaned as I got up and looked in front of me, I could see a light up ahead, I got up and tried to walk, but I hiss as I felt something warm on my leg, I looked down and saw a red stain dripping down my pants, I knew I was in trouble as I heard the wolves howl again not that far away from me, I can tell they have my scent and are now tracking me, I tried to limp to the light as it got brighter with every step I take, after a few more steps I moved through the trees and saw a tree house of some sorts, which was a literal tree, I walked towards it to see if anybody was home, I can see inside the house the lights was on so somebody could be inside, I knocked on the door and waited for somebody to come, then I heard somebody speaking in rhyme? ''Who could be up at this time of night, can't you not wait till the day light.'' It sounded female, I was a bit confused when I heard her rhyme, but I shrugged it off as I heard the door open and... My brain just literally shut down at what I saw.

I was looking at a zebra who looked native, and was looking at me confused, she then spoked. ''Can I help you strange creature, I am a bit confused at your feature.'' The zebra said to me.

I couldn't handle it any more and I fell down and fainted, this has got to be the most craziest day of my whole entire life, I could only think of one thing as I went unconscious.

Where the heck am I?

Author's Note:

I have always wondered what it would be like if I had to survive in Equestria, well this story pretty much explains it.

This story was inspired my (A survivors guide to Equestria) (All right reserved)

See you on the next chapter!:pinkiehappy:


A Benjo's Comix INC. Productions

An association with FimFiction

My Guide To Equestria

Comments ( 1 )

Awesome chapter! :pinkiehappy: You are doing an amazing job! I can wait to read the next one.:pinkiehappy:

Login or register to comment