• Published 22nd Jul 2023
  • 532 Views, 8 Comments

Obsession - Starlight Fan



She finally had the opportunity. After being summoned by the ancient Grogar, Chrysalis finally has a chance to get Starlight Glimmer for herself and she will not blow it.

  • ...
3
 8
 532

Prologue: Escaped

Chrysalis would not let any of the villains around her know, but she was secretly overjoyed at the prospect of being released by Grogar.

She was beginning to grow concerned that her dreams of the future she desired were going to fade but now that she was free, she would be able to fulfill her dream of getting Starlight all to herself along with the rest of Equestria of course.

Twilight’s retirement seemed to be the perfect opportunity to break her and Starlight up. Twilight would become Equestria’s new monarch, and therefore separated from Starlight. There was no way someone like Starlight was going to be able to handle being alone as Twilight would slowly drift away from her, the mere thought of that would crush her. Yes, she was aware Starlight was not going to turn evil again but that was okay. Chrysalis would need to have Starlight at a place where she was open to suggestion of something or other someone new.

However, she needed to do some damage control.

“I just want to make one thing clear to you two." Chrysalis said furiously as she walked into the room where Tirek was lifting weights and Cozy Glow was watching with earnest but once they saw the Changeling Queen, they turned to her in confusion.

"You may do what you wish to the other heroes but Starlight Glimmer is MINE and therefore I will deal with her as i see fit." Chrysalis began threatening the duo, "If you attempt to do anything to her without my word, you will live to regret it."

Tirek didn't seem to care and shrugged it off, "Fine, I’ll leave her alone. I don’t even care for her that much.”

“No problem.” Cozy Glow shrugged with a smirk, “Though I must ask, what plans do you have for her anyway?”

Chrysalis faltered a bit when she was asked that question before growling, “That is for me to know.”

She then walked off, but Cozy Glow was still smirking as Chrysalis left but Tirek was confused.

“What does that Changeling want with Starlight anyway? Far as I’m concerned, she’s irrelevant.” Tirek scoffed.

“Oh, but Starlight’s actually really relevant.” Cozy Glow smirked mischievously, “Rumor has it that Twilight ended up hooking up with her.”

“Really? I was unaware Twilight was a lesbian.” Tirek spoke with shock.

“I think she’s bisexual, anywho, their history all starts back to when Twilight was able to stop Starlight from staying evil by supporting her, taught her the true meaning of friendship, and even got Chrysalis’ hive to turn against her by sharing love instead of feeding on it.” Cozy Glow further explained.

“Huh, no wonder Twilight fell for this unicorn. She seems rather accomplished.” Tirek raised an eyebrow, “No wonder why Chrysalis wants revenge so bad.”

Cozy Glow merely snickered at the notion which Tirek raised an eyebrow at, “What’s so funny?”

“Oh Tirek, thousands of years old and you still haven’t picked up on emotional context.” Cozy Glow smirked mockingly before flying off.

Tirek raised an eyebrow in confusion, what did that filly mean when she said that?

Cozy Glow then caught Chrysalis in her room speaking to herself and made sure to stay quiet as she listened to Chrysalis rant.

“It's been weeks, and Grogar's done nothing! It's not healthy to hold on to all of this rage! I could lash out at any moment,” Chrysalis began fuming before levitating her log with Starlight’s face carved onto it, “But don’t worry Starlight Glimmer, we will not be apart for long and you’ll be wrapped around my hoof in a matter of time. One way or another, I will have you and Equestria.”

Cozy Glow silently gasped and snickered into her hooves, so her theory was correct. Chrysalis did have a thing for Starlight Glimmer, oh this was just gold. She just had to mess with Chrysalis a little.

“Hey Chrysalis!” Cozy Glow called out cheerfully causing the Changeling to snap her head towards the filly.

“What do you want?! I am busy getting ready for my revenge!” Chrysalis asked incredulously.

“Oh I totally get you.” Cozy Glow said calmly before deciding to ask, “I have to say, why do you have a log with Starlight Glimmer’s face drawn on it?”

Chrysalis balked when she heard that and Cozy Glow resisted the urge to smirk before Chrysalis finally answered, “It is merely a significance of the prize I will obtain from Twilight Sparkle and her friends once I am victorious. Just imagine Twilight’s crestfallen look when she sees I have her girlfriend in my grasp!”

Cozy Glow accepted the lie… for now, but she knew she would have to look more into this.


Discord was panicking right now.

He had no idea where Chrysalis was, ever since King Sombra’s most recent attack, no one had seen her. He assumed she had escaped during that time.

Discord knew the first thing Chrysalis would go after was Starlight to claim her for herself, but so far, Starlight seemed to be safe and happy with Twilight.

He had no plans to tell the two about Chrysalis’ infatuation with Starlight, Twilight was already suffering pre-coronation nerves, she didn’t need the fear of her girlfriend being taken away as well as Starlight’s own inevitable fears on top of that.

He made sure he and his clones all kept tabs on how Starlight was doing, if only to make sure that Chrysalis wasn’t going to do anything. She didn’t know this obviously, but it was for the best.

Discord already worked out a plan in mind, once Twilight had been crowned ruler of Equestria and gotten used to the position, Discord would tell her everything and then they would both be properly in the emotional state to stop Chrysalis since the stress of becoming the new ruler would be lifted.

He didn’t know if this plan would work, but Discord prided himself on his persistence and if anything, he had to make sure that Chrysalis would not hurt his friend.

Author's Note:

Since you all wanted a sequel so bad, you get just that. Hope this was an exciting prologue.

Comments ( 8 )

(I’m using the REAL Grogar, the Discord twist is not happening.)

Does that mean you’re going to be using Sombra as he was in Season 3 and not Season 9?

Oh God this is going to end up so bad for chrysalis.

I feel a little bad for her

A solid start. I'm excited to where this is going

Although with Discord and his seemingly OP powers, can't he simply teleport Chrysalis back into her prison?

Ok, if you're going to be using the real Grogar, shouldn't all of this be happening in Tambelon? Also, will Bray be present? If you're going to use the real Grogar, I would advise you watch "Escape from Tambelon" to get him down, that along with how he treated Bray....and also he will need his trogals present too.

The whole location will need to be different because the original Grogar didn't live where G4 "Grogar" lived.....and damn, Grogar has lived for what, millennia? I'm not sure how much time has passed between the days of Ponyland and when he kidnapped unicorns from Dream Valley and the G4 world. You might want to at least touch some on his past. Also, will Grogar attempt to kidnap modern day (G4) unicorns?

11645788
I’m not going off of G1, I go off of G4 only but disregarding that, how’s the story with our love triangle?

11645790

Well I haven't started on it. Right now I'm getting back to work on the ancient Alicorn Starlight story, the one where she is Celestia's daughter. I guess when you said the real Grogar, I thought you meant the original Grogar.

11645791
Ooh, nice AU idea. Very creative.

11645816

I'm going to work on it some today, that and hit the gym. I'm pretty sure you'll like it, I'm throwing plenty of things into it that are very original....including some much younger half-siblings born in modern times. I won't spill the beans on too much.

Login or register to comment