• Published 15th Jul 2023
  • 225 Views, 4 Comments

Conspiracy Theory - PegPony



Twilight Sparkle shares some of her conspiracy theories with Fluttershy

  • ...
6
 4
 225

Epilogue

Plenty of ponies discussed Twilight's conspiracy theories on the blog, though the ponies that happened to be the subject of the theories never caught wind of them and ponies were smart enough to know to not go snooping about in their business, so the theories were never truly confirmed. Were the theories believed? It was a mixed response, Twilight wasn't perfect in the art of establishing believable facts to back up her wild theories but that never mattered to her, she didn't really buy into conspiracy theories, she just thought they were fun, kind of like horoscopes or when she visited "Madame Pinkie" for a reading, harmless fun!

Some ponies believed the theories and some didn't, none of them ever bothered to search for more evidence because they either didn't need more than what was provided to believe in it and the ones who didn't believe considered the theory so ludicrous that it was pointless to try and dredge anything up just so that either team could say "I told you so" and declare victory. Pinkie Pie may or may not have been a changeling, Pipsqueak may or may not have been a dog, Sweetie Belle may or may not be Rarity's daughter, though whatever the case was, the simple fact of the matter is that Twilight often liked to take a break from cold, hard, concrete information and just kick back and relax with Fluttershy for pointless debates that, in the grand scheme of things, didn't really matter.

If her theories were correct, would it make a difference? Probably, who knows? So long as the theories remained conspiracy theories and nothing more, then it didn't matter, it was a waste of time to try and solve something that was all just baseless speculation and guesses. Anyway, they were all just theories, conspiracy theories!

The End

Author's Note:

I'd like to thank my wife for this story idea! I hope you enjoyed it :)

Comments ( 3 )

Twilight has a strange interest in conspiracy theories despite the fact she doesn't believe a single one, this is a fascination she shares with Fluttershy on a regular basis

Why Fluttershy out of all of her friends?

11639869
Fluttershy just seemed like the one most likely to believe a conspiracy theory, in my experience people who 100% believe in conspiracy theories that seem to have a decent amount of evidence tend to be very nervous and quiet people because there are some conspiracy theories that, if you believe, are genuinely scary to a point where you might actually end up second-guessing everything you do or just being too cautious. Fluttershy.

11639931
Oops! Maybe it's more common in Trottingham for ponies to be that color than it is in Equestria? Anyway, it's still just a conspiracy theory :)

Login or register to comment