• Published 15th Jun 2023
  • 275 Views, 2 Comments

Who Framed SpongeBob SquarePants? - SagwaisAwesomw



SpongeBob gets framed by Squidward over a crime he didn't do and needs to find the real crinimal

  • ...
 2
 275

The Story Begins

"OH GOD, NOT THE TROUBLE OF THOSE DOGS AGAIN!?"

This wail came from Sagwa outside Twilight's library, as the Sleeve Dogs were trashing through the alley, making messes everywhere.

"Whhhhhhhhhhy!?" wailed Sagwa.

"Why not?" asked Shei-Hu, sleepily. He had slept over as part of his visit with his family. With Fu-Fu preparing to head off to visit his grandmother's deathbed, he, Sagwa and her parents had chatted a lot about who would be around to make sure the Alley Cats didn't kill themselves. Sagwa was becoming more and more busy with her scribe work, and Mama and Baba were doing work with Ben Cownie and the Foolish Magistrate, so they were out of the running. At last, Shei-Hu had volunteered, more out of a desire to actually do something for a change.

"Why not!? Because the last time the Sleeve Dogs nearly killed my best friend Fu-Fu, that's why!"

"Don't worry, Sagwa." said Shei-Hu. "I'll fix this! I'll stop them!"

He went onto the tracks of the Sleeve Dogs and let out and "RAAAAWWR!".

The Sleeve Dogs screamed and went off to complain and whine to Tai-Tai.

"Thanks, Shei-Hu." Sagwa said with a smile.

"No problem." Shei-Hu said. "Those dogs are nothing but trouble."

...

Ben Cownie sat in his desk talking to the Mane Seven about....something.

"And I was disappointed by how Covid19 came. It is totally a shame."

"I know." sighed Starlight Grimmer.

"At least other universes don't get affected by that disease." said Pinkie. "Like Equestria."

"Yeah." Ben sighed.

Twilight took a sip of her water drink. "I know how you feel. I think we shall film at Bikini Bottom."

"That is a good idea."

...

2003

At the Krusty Krab, at first everything was going well. SpongeBob, as
per usual, was cooking Krabby Patties on the grill, using his trusty spatula.

"Order up!" he said, as he handed Squidward the Krabby Patty. "One Krabby Patty for the 3rd customer!"

"There you go, sir." muttered Squidward.

"Thanks." said Fred. He went towards his table. Just as he was about to sit, the floor beneath him collasped!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-"

Fred hit the dirt ground with a thud.

'MY LEG! My leg!"

Squidward saw this. "SPONGEBOB YOU NINCOMPOOP! GET OVER THERE!"

"What is it, Squidward?"

"Someone has removed the floor joihts under the Krusty Krab, and it's YOU!"

"What, me?!"

"YES YOU!" shouted Squidward. "YOU ARE REPONSIBLE FOR THIS!". Then, he showed everyone the sponge. "Everyone, pay attention to me. The action done to the floor joints is SpongeBob's fault!"

SpongeBob was started to get extremely angry. His face was as red as a apple. "HOW IS ANY OF THIS MY FAULT!?" he raged.

"Yeah." remarked Fluttershy. "I'm with him on this one. In fact, he didn't really do-"

"SHUT UP FLUTTERSHY!" screamed Squidward at the top of his lungs. "Last night, he removed the joints, and then caused the customer to fall in!"

"I DIDN'T DO THAT!" raged SpongeBob. "I JUST WENT HOME FROM WORK AND-"

"SHUT UP! DON'T CARE!" Squidward bellowed. "For this, you are banished from Bikini Bottom! FOREEEVEEER!"

"YOU CANNOT BANISH ME FROM BIKINI BOTTOM!" raged SpongeBob, as Squidward took him towards the front door to the outside world. "I DID NOT DO ANY OF THIS LIKE I SAID!"

Squidward still didn't care. "Get out of here, you nincompoop!" He declared. "AND NEVER EVER COME BACK! AGAIN! GOODBYE!"

SpongeBob had enough. "FINE!" he screamed. "IF I'M BANISHED, I NEED TO GO TO ANOTHER CITY! YOU DON'T NEED ME! SEE YA YOU MONSTER!" He stormed out of the restaurant and headed towards his pineapple in fury.

Squidward started to dance and sing. "I'm free! No more SpongeBob! I'm free! No more SpongeBob! He's banished forever and ever!"

Everyone, especially the Mane Seven, was appalled.

"Squidward is such a imbecile!" snarled Rarity.

"I can't believe he banished Bikini Bottom!" added Pinkie. "King Neptune is the one ruling the sea, not Squidward!"

"This is disgraceful!" said Rainbow.

"Disgusting!" added Rarity.

"Dispicable!" finished Applejack.

Just then, SpongeBob's boss Eugene H. Krabs burst out of his office. He had heard everything.

"MISTER SQUIDWARD!" he bellowed. "WHY ARE YOU DANCING ABOUT!? I JUST HEARD SOMETHING GOING ON"

"I've banished SpongeBob from npt only the Krusty Krab, but also the entire Bikini Bottom!" chuckled Squidward.

Krabs was enraged. "IT'S NOT NICE TO BANISH SOMEONE FOR A CRIME HE OR SHE DID NOT DO! I KNEW IT WAS SOMEONE ELSE!"

"I don't give a flip!" snapped Squidward coldlessly.

"DO NOT TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!" screamed Krabs. "BANISHING SOMEONE IS KING NEPTUNE'S JOB!"

Just then, Patrick came in. "Good morning, Krusty Krew! I just heard the bad news. SpongeBob was mad about Squidward banishing him over a crime he didn't do."

"That's what I am talking about." stated Krabs. "Like I said to Squidward, it's King Neptune's job to banish someone, not me cashier's!"

Squidward still didn't care about what Krabs said. He just smiled.

...

At the alley outside Twilight's library, which was cleaned up, The Magistrate had finished something.

"It's finished!" he shouted joyfully.

“What’s finished, your Magistrate?” asked Ben.

The Magistrate responded with “The patented Chang-Shoo Atomic Quantum Molecular Reduction Device!”

“The atomic… what now?”

“It’s a shrink ray Ben, a real shrink ray!”

“So what do you do with it anyway?”

“You shrink stuff with it!” The Magistrate shouted enthusiastically.

“I meant what do you shrink with it?” Ben was still confused.

“Anything." The Magistratw responded, “especially animals.”

“What!?” gasped Ben who was clearly shocked by what he had just heard?

“Relax Ben it’s all part of the plan; you see this mini playground” said Stu pointing at just that on the work table. “Well just imagine how much children love to play in playgrounds but also how much work it is to take them there every day.”

“I’m listening” said Ben.

“Parents could just buy my Chang-Shoo Shrink Ray and a Chang-Shoo Artificial Playground and boom no more wasting gas driving to the park!”

And they went off together. Just then, the Alley Cats saw the device and walked over it.

"Cool! What is this thing!?" asked Jet-Jet, their leader.

"It's the shrink ray." replied Hun-Hun. Known as The patented Chang-Shoo Atomic Quantum Molecular Reduction Device."

"Let's play with this one!" declared Wing-Wing.

"Yeah!" shouted Lik-Lik.

"NO!" screamed Hun-Hun. But it was too late. The other alley cats played with the shrink ray, and made treea smaller.

Just then, Sagwa arrived. "What is all the ruckuss?!"

"My friends are playing with the shrink ray! They're on Tough Customers mode again!"

Sagwa was shocked. She turned to the other alley cats and let out a "STOOOOOOOP IIIIIIIIIT!"

The game stopped, and the alley catd turned to Sagwa.

"You shall never take this patented Chang-Shoo Atomic Quantum Molecular Reduction Device! You could've shrunk!"

"We're sorry." said the alley cats.

"We didn't know." muttered Jet-Jet.

"Now you do." said Hun-Hun.