• ...
8
 10
 701

Bonus: Become the nuke ft.Chysalis

Author's Note:

It doesn't make any sense why Nightmare Moon knows about nuke, and why she is fighting with Chysalis.

those are reasons this got scraped, I don't know how to build a story around it.

In the final battle, Nightmare Moon, the embodiment of darkness and power, stood tall. Longing to become the strongest, she described herself in the third person, captivating her audience with her ambition.

"Behold," Nightmare Moon declared, her voice echoing with an edge of menace. "This mare seeks the pinnacle of strength, a force to eclipse all others!"

Confused, Queen Chrysalis, the shape-shifting ruler of the changelings, attempted to interrupt, only to be ignored by the unwavering Nightmare Moon.

Undeterred, Nightmare Moon continued her proclamation. "She came to realize that no matter her might, she would stand no chance against a nuclear warhead."

Once again, Queen Chrysalis tried to disrupt her, but Nightmare Moon pressed on. "But then, enlightenment found her!" she exclaimed. "To triumph against the might of a nuclear bomb, she must transform into one herself!"

As the words lingered, the grand spell began, igniting a chain reaction that accelerated with each passing moment.

In a desperate attempt to interject, Queen Chrysalis's interruptions gradually transformed into fear, a genuine fear. She beheld the overwhelming power contained within Nightmare Moon's magic, whispering in disbelief, "This... this defies reason!"

Unfazed, Nightmare Moon asserted with dark authority, "I am atomic!" With a flourish, she unleashed her grand magic, channeling the cataclysmic might of a nuclear explosion.

The battleground erupted with a power of nuclear fission, The clash between Nightmare Moon and Queen Chrysalis sent shockwaves through the very fabric of their realm. Their battle, a spectacle of awe and fear, showcased the extent of Nightmare Moon's newfound power.

Comments ( 7 )

11586188
but why arrange a nuclear explosion? It didn’t even seem to me that the sisters were so enemies that they wanted to kill each other.

11586198
As i said, the whole thing built about a pony using “I am atomic….su” and i choose yandere sister, because anime. Nightmare Moon is sicked of her but cannot run away. So she fights.

That series about Twilight using explosions can get away with Twilight blowing up everyone. I try to replicate it, while using “I am atomic….su” instead of typical explosions.

11586227
however, it seems to me that the source of inspiration is not very suitable for the situation. It's better, in my opinion, parodied moments from "Devil may cry"

11586421
I don't really know what's kind of situation it fitted. the original source buildup the protagonist's personality for a the whole first arc, and use that as part of comedy.

Will the NMM in the previous story do something similar? I know about the railgun inspired teleporter so it is possible without her knowing about the anime.

11599211
Unlike Overlord or Reincarnated as slime, both are long winded and have lot of filler content that doesn’t go anywhere (such as slime’s magical girl cover-up story), shadow of eminence is very much to the point, most of its filler still go somewhere, somes even become their own subplots, disconnected events that will converged to main plot at some point in the future and give funny 3rd pov.

Even the manga still doesn’t do it justice. The webnovel always show both protagonist’s the though process and perspective of everybody’s else.

Just compare ‘mob-fu’ scene between different version and you will understand.

11599212
Maybe…
I’ll have to see whether if I can find a good target.

11605017
I'll have to see for myself.

Login or register to comment