• ...
8
 10
 701

Main: Daybreaker onee-chan

After a thousand years of imprisonment, Nightmare Moon emerged from her dark confinement, hoping for a fresh start in a changed world. However, she was greeted by a distorted version of her beloved sister, Daybreaker. A surge of weariness washed over Nightmare Moon, her strength depleted from the long years of isolation.

Caught off guard, Nightmare Moon found herself captured by Daybreaker's twisted affection. Her sister's possessive nature became evident as she shielded Nightmare Moon from the outside world. Assassins would relentlessly target Nightmare Moon, each weekend bringing a new attempt on her life. However, through some mysterious force, these assassins consistently failed, leading them to suffer creatively devised punishments at the hooves of Daybreaker.

Trapped in this suffocating cycle, Nightmare Moon felt her spirit wane. The very castle she had longed to rule had become her prison. Daybreaker's attempts to protect her had transformed into a nightmarish existence, where love and punishment danced a twisted tango.

Week after week, as another failed assassin faced Daybreaker's wrath, Nightmare Moon's frustration grew. She could no longer bear the suffocating grip of her sister's love. With a weary voice, she pleaded, "Daybreaker, I implore you, release me from this gilded cage you've constructed. I long for freedom, a chance to forge my own path."

Daybreaker, her eyes ablaze, scoffed at the notion. "My dear sister, you know not what you ask for. Only within my watchful gaze can you find true protection and happiness. These feeble assassins will never succeed in taking you away from me." She continued, her voice tinged with both adoration "They threaten our bond, our eternal connection. I will not allow anything or anyone to separate us. These punishments are but a reflection of my unwavering love for you."

But Nightmare Moon, her spirit weakened but not extinguished, mustered her strength and retorted, "Daybreaker, your protection has become my prison. This suffocating existence stifles my very essence. I yearn to rediscover who I am, free from these shackles."

Daybreaker's expression twisted, a mix of anger and desperation. "You speak of freedom, yet all I see is ingratitude. I have sacrificed everything to keep you safe, and this is how you repay me?"

The cycle continued, the assassins met with failure, and Daybreaker unleashed her retribution upon them. Nightmare Moon, her voice laden with frustration and yearning, pleaded, "Daybreaker, can't you see? This cage you made only serves to suffocate me further. I cannot thrive under these circumstances. I need to find my own path, away from this torment."

Daybreaker's response was filled with a mix of desperation and fervor, "You are mine, Nightmare Moon! Forever entwined, forever protected. I cannot bear to see you venture away from me. I will do whatever it takes to keep you safe, even if it means subjecting those who threaten our bond to punishments."

With each passing moment, Nightmare Moon's resolve grew. She knew she had to break free, find her own path, and reclaim her identity. "Daybreaker, I do not seek to repay your love with disdain. But I cannot continue to exist in this twisted reality. I need to find my own purpose, separate from your watchful gaze."

A moment of silence hung in the air, tension building between the two sisters. Then, Nightmare Moon spoke again, her voice filled with a new resolve, "But perhaps there is a way to alleviate our suffering, to find a compromise. Daybreaker, I ask you to involve me in the politics of this world, to immerse myself in the affairs of rulers and leaders. Let that be my distraction, my purpose. And in return, grant me the freedom to seek my own destiny."

Daybreaker's expression softened, the turmoil within her eyes slowly subsiding. She realized that her sister's plea came from a place of genuine need, a desire to break free while still acknowledging their bond. "Nightmare Moon, you truly believe this is the path we should take? To find your own separate ways, yet remain connected?"

Nightmare Moon, won't let her chance of freedom flee away. "I will even call you siste-" "Deal!"

Little did she know, Nightmare Moon, will regret her choice pretty quickly.


In the realm where political power reigned supreme, Nightmare Moon, once a tyrant cloaked in darkness, yearned for a life of solitude, far removed from the intricate webs of politics. She longed to retire to a place where the burdens of ruling would be but a distant memory.

As she stood before her relentless sister, Daybreaker, the Yandere stalker Empress of the Sun, Nightmare Moon pleaded her case, "Sister, I grow weary of these never-ending power struggles. I seek respite, a chance to embrace tranquility away from this world of chaos."

Daybreaker, consumed by possessive obsession, refused to relinquish her grip on Nightmare Moon. With an unhinged determination, she declared, "No, my dear sister, you shall not escape from my embrace. You are mine to keep, forever locked within my gilded cage of adoration."

Nightmare Moon, driven to the edge, sought to reason with her sister, "Please, Daybreaker, understand that my heart yearns for freedom. Let me find solace in the shadows, where I can finally be at peace."

But Daybreaker's yandere nature raged on, her voice trembling with an unsettling mixture of love and madness, "Freedom is an illusion, dear sister. Only in my embrace can you find true happiness. I shall never let you go!"

A battle of wills ensued, as Nightmare Moon sought to escape the clutches of her possessive sibling. However, Daybreaker's relentless pursuit kept her imprisoned within the suffocating confines of their tumultuous bond.

Nightmare Moon's desperation grew, fueled by the realization that she must take drastic measures to break free from her sister's obsessive grasp. She yearned to become something more, something powerful enough to sever the chains that bound her.

And so, the stage was set for the grand confrontation, the catalyst that would lead to the fateful final confrontation that would forever alter the course of the world. It was the clash between the desire for liberation and the twisted love of a lonely sibling, an embodiment of the change of age, the most epic battle of millennia.


In a realm where strength reigned supreme, Nightmare Moon, The Alicorn of Night, a malevolent force shrouded in darkness, who long yearned for her freedom, sought to attain unrivaled power of the mightiest, to an indomitable ruler seeking to eclipse all others. To bend everything to her will.

As Nightmare Moon stood before her esteemed sister, Daybreaker, Empress of the Sun, she make sure she was on the higher ground for tactical advantage. the tension reached its zenith.

Nightmare Moon started describing herself in the third person, her tale, her new legend "Behold, Nightmare Moon, the mare who craves for freedom, the holder of the pinnacle of power, a force that shall shake the very foundations of this world!"

Daybreaker, filled with arrogance and condescension, sought to assert her dominance, interrupting with disdain, "You think you can challenge my rule, Sister? Your delusions only serve to expose your feeble grasp on reality! Your attempts at darkness pale in comparison to the radiance of my sun!"

Unfazed by the interruption, Nightmare Moon simply waved it off, infusing a touch of haughtiness into the tense atmosphere. "Oh, Daybreaker, you underestimate me, with the depths of my lunar might. your futile attempts at control are as insignificant as a dying flame. Your solar radiance is but a flickering candle before the all-encompassing darkness!"

Nightmare Moon continued, her voice brimming with conviction, "However, even with unrivaled darkness, she realized she would falter against the scorching fury of the sun's flames."

Once again, Daybreaker scoffing at the notion, interjected once more, "This is utter madness! You cannot seriously believe you stand a chance against the blinding brilliance of my celestial power! Your darkness will crumble under the brilliance of my celestial fire! Accept your defeat and surrender!"

But Nightmare Moon pressed on, undaunted, her determination unyielding, "But then, a revelation struck her amidst the chaos! A revelation that revealed she could withstand the solar onslaught! A revelation that illuminated the path to her ultimate freedom! For she must embrace the very essence of annihilation itself!"

As she spoke, a surge of dark energy sparked within Nightmare Moon, setting in motion a cataclysmic nuclear chain reaction, starting from a single particle and rapidly accelerating, an unstoppable force ready to reshape reality.

Daybreaker, now filled with a mix of panic and desperation, attempted to interrupt once again, her voice trembling, "Stop! This... This is madness! You dare to defy the very order I have established! You'll incinerate yourself before you even touch me!"

However, the overwhelming might emanating from Nightmare Moon silenced Daybreaker's feeble protests, fear and panic crept into her eyes with each passing moment.

In a moment of terror-stricken realization, her desperate cries gave way to a terrified realization, "No... This cannot be! It defies all logic and reason!"

With a chilling proclamation that reverberated through the realm, Nightmare Moon declared, "I am no longer bound by your rules, Daybreaker! I am darkness incarnate! Unleashing her grandest of magics, Nightmare Moon embraced the power of annihilation itself!"

Its name, crafted from thousand years of experience, the full might of her power released in a single moment. "I am atomic!" In an instant, she unleashed her boundless power, and the world around them turned blindingly white as everything was reduced to mere particles.

Amidst the blinding brilliance, the very fabric of reality seemed to shatter and reassemble. Time slowed, each particle suspended in an ethereal dance, and everything shattered into a blinding cascade of light and darkness, merging into an ethereal whirlwind of cosmic energies. Boundaries blur, and reality trembles under the weight of Nightmare Moon's unleashed might.

As the luminous brilliance subsided, the battlefield transformed into an otherworldly realm. The very fabric of existence quivered with the remnants of awe and disbelief, while Nightmare Moon stood as the embodiment of the pinnacle of magic, her pursuit of freedom reshaping the limits of power.

In the aftermath of this cataclysmic display, The world had witnessed an unparalleled spectacle, where the very essence of annihilation had been harnessed and wielded by Nightmare Moon, forever altering the balance of power between darkness and light.

And thus, a new legend forever etching itself into the annals of legendary battles, as Nightmare Moon, who her pursuit of freedom, dared to defy the logic itself and embrace the cosmic revelation, reshaped the very limits of power, casting a long shadow over the dominion of the sun. forever altering the balance of power in the realm.

Author's Note:

My inspiration.