• Published 22nd May 2023
  • 316 Views, 3 Comments

Equestria Girls Revival Project - Asher Blaze



This is an A.U. towards the EqG series including the movies and the original idea is from someone else. Im adding the spice towards the interview

  • ...
 3
 316

Chapter 3: The beginning of a new production

The first day of filming is here. They read their script and wondered, where is Spike in the revival? Cornflakes walked up to them and said, “So.. you’ll have are wondering, yes. Spike’s VA won't make a return in the revival due to her declining the offer to be back in production. So, in terms like this Sci-Twi will have to act like Spike is not gonna be with you girls.

The girls looked worried as they couldn’t perform without their furry companion. Twilight spoke up, “Okay girls, this will be just like the iCarly reboot! Where Sam is not here. We can do it!” Twilight tried to smile but couldn’t because she was holding back her tears due to the cloudy news that they received.

“Alright girls, dress up room now! We got nothing to lose! Make mistakes and I don't care! As long as we have fun while filming, we’re gonna be a successful reboot!” Cornflakes claps his hands and the crew starts preparing to do the shooting process.

When the bell rang, they started the filming process, “Lights, ready! The camera, is on point! REVIVE!” Cornflakes claps and they started to film. Rainbow Dash said her line, “TWILIGHT! WAKE UP! WE’RE GONNA BE LATE!!” The camera is positioned to see Twilight in her bed sleeping and the alarm blaring in the background. She wakes up and looks at the clock, “Oh no...Am I..LATE?!” Twilight looks at the camera and the Camera zooms at her and her widened eyes.

Cornflakes gives Applejack the signal for her to say her line, “YES! YOU ARE VERY LATE!” Shouted Applejack from afar making a muffled version to show that she was downstairs.

“CUT! That was spectacular! Now Twilight, I need you to act like you’re rushing okay?” Twilight nodded after Cornflakes said that. “Lights, Camera, REVIVE!”

Twilight gets up from her bed and goes to her closet and tries to find her clothes then she slips on a banana peel that wasn't planned but she didn't fall. Twilight approaches the door and she stopped and opens it

“CUT! Now we switch with the stunt double to shoot the falling down the stairs scene.” Cornflakes claps his hands and Twilight switches with her stunt double. “Okay...ACTION!” The stunt double falls down the stairs while being covered by the clothing. “CUT! Perfect! Now switch back! Applejack, drink the cider. Rainbow Dash, eat scrambled eggs. Sunset waits by the stairs, crossing her arms while waiting for Twilight to get up and look at them in worry. GET IN YOUR POSITIONS!” The girls get back in their positions and get ready to shoot the scene.

They get to their positions and they start to record. Twilight looked up and sees Sunset and the others in pajamas and looks worried. “Why are you in your PJs? No, Why are all of you in your PJs?!” Twilight screamed while trying to get up

“Took you long enough.” Sunset giggled and looked at her. “It's Saturday. We set up cameras in your room to prank you and see your reaction when we go to college or a university. Oh, and we set your alarm clock with the note “ITS SCHOOL DAY!!!” for that specific reason.”

Applejack tries to hold in her laughter and she spat out all of her cider because she couldn't hold in her laughter. The cast and the crew started to burst into laughter. “My bad everyone, I couldn’t hold my laughter in so I spat it all out.” They continued to laugh for a couple of minutes until they stopped.

“Alright everyone… let's be serious now.” Cornflakes still laughing a little and tearing up due to how funny it was.

After that, they shot another take and Rainbow Dash said that her eggs were unseasoned. "Uh, Sunset...my eggs are unseasoned.

Sunset looked at RD and said, "Maybe make it yourself next time!"

Twilight gets up and said, "Girls, stop fighting, Im trying to process what is happening...”

Everyone started to burst into laughter and Cornflakes said, "We're keeping that in there! That was amazing!"

That conversation wasn't supposed to happen and it was all improvised by Sunset, Rainbow Dash, and Twilight Sparkle. Fluttershy, Rarity, and Pinkie looked at them while laughing around the food bar

They all took a break and then Rarity, Fluttershy, and Pinkie go to their set which is out of the studio, and towards the recreation of Pinkie's bakery

The shooting recording started and the camera focuses on Rarity and Fluttershy going inside the bakery. Then the camera changes to the window shot of what's happening in the bakery

"EVERYONE! START RUNNING!!!" Pinkie screamed at the top of her lungs from the kitchen and hops from the kitchen window.

Before the extras and the main cast which was Fluttershy, Rari, and Pinkie could run away, the kitchen exploded with frosting and cake decorations covering everyone in the bakery. "Sorry, everyone...." Pinkie giggled nervously and the extras left the establishment.

The others looked at Pinkie in confusion. Pinkie looked at them with a face, “I know what you girls are thinking, well...I was trying to bake a cake using a frying pan! But it turns out that a frying pan wasn't a choice to bake a cake. Well, at least I tried to right?”

“May I ask something…HOW DID THE CAKE EXPLODE?!” Rarity screamed at Pinkie while looking around

“That might have been me using too much baking powder.” Pinkie looked around and scratches her neck. “This is gonna be a huge mess to clean up….”

“We can help you if you want,” Fluttershy said while looking around the bakery.

“Nah, I don't need any help. This is gonna be a piece of cake!” She runs and gets the tools ready to clean the bakery.

“CUT! That was perfect! And you’re right, it's gonna be a huge mess to clean up we’re gonna clean this up by tomorrow. Now just rest and we will continue the shooting tomorrow!”

The girls head back to their apartment and started to chat about what they recorded and how is the blooper being made. Pinkie talked about the process that it took to bring the explosion to the bakery.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment