• Published 22nd May 2023
  • 316 Views, 3 Comments

Equestria Girls Revival Project - Asher Blaze



This is an A.U. towards the EqG series including the movies and the original idea is from someone else. Im adding the spice towards the interview

  • ...
 3
 316

Chapter 1: Behind the Scene

After 4 years after the ending of Equestria Girls and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Sunset, Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, and Rarity went their separate ways. One day, Sunset gets a call from a studio.

"Sunset Shimmer, do you want to join us in reviving Equestria Girls and giving it the proper ending to the series?"

"Um, who’s this?" Sunset asked with curiousity.

"I’m the producer from a studio that wants to revive the show and give it the proper ending that we all need." The mysterious voice continued to explain about his studio and the project. "We call it the Equestria Girls Revival Project, or EqGRP."

Sunset was curious at first, but then she remembered her interview with Darla around 2 years ago. She thinks for a moment and answers the question, "Yes, I would like to join on this exciting project!"

"Perfect! I’ll see you in 2 weeks for the table reading and the discussion! Meet me at this location." The mysterious voice tells her the location of where she is supposed to be, then hangs up the call.

Sunset looked very curious about this project. Maybe because the other company bailed on the project and continued on the FiM series finale and Winter Holiday Special.

After two weeks go by, Sunset goes to the coffee shop that used to be the hangout place for her and her friends and the coffee shop that was used in the movie.

Sunset looked around for a bit, and a wave of nostalgia hit her. She almost cried but didn't due to its public nature and because she didn't want her to embarrass herself.

Sunset sat down at one of the booths and started to order a large iced caramel latte. While she waits for the coffee to be ready, a mysterious man approaches her.

"So, Sunset Shimmer. I heard you accept the offer of the Revival Project." The mysterious man talked, but his voice was different from the one she heard on the phone call.

"Yeah? And why is it called the Revival Project?" Sunset looked at it and raised one eyebrow.

"The full name is Equestria Girls Revival Project, or aka, EqGRP." The mysterious man gave her the script. "Read this and be prepared in a matter of 3 days." The mysterious man gets up, gets his coffee, and leaves.

Sunset looked at the script and said, "This is... amazing! I can't believe I'm doing this again! I'm so excited!" She let out a screech, and everyone looked at her. She covers herself until her name is called.

"Sunset Shimmer? Do we have a sunset shimmer?" Her name was called out by the barista.

She got up, got her coffee, and then sat down again. She took a sip of the coffee and enjoyed it, saying, "Still perfect as before."

Someone opened the coffee shop door, and her figure was covered by the shining sun.

Sunset looked in the door's direction and saw a black silhouette of a girl.

"Sunset? "It's been so long!" The figure stepped forward, and it turned out to be Twilight Sparkle.

"Twi?" Sunset runs up to her and hugs Twilight. "Twi! It's been so long! How have you been?"

It's been 3 years since the pandemic started, and it seemed to be gone now as of the time of their meeting.

"I'm doing well! How about you?" Twi looked at her with a huge grin and hugged her very tightly.

"I'm doing fine! Also too tight!" Sunset's voice became softer as Twi hugged her very tightly.

"Now we can do this forever." Twilight's words had been cut due to Sunset breaking up the hug.

"Okay... I think that's enough hugging for now. Sunset goes back and sits down.

Twilight goes to order some black coffee at the counter and goes to Sunset's booth to sit down.

Suddenly, a new figure approaches the window behind them. "HI GUYS!"

Twilight, while drinking, spat out all of her drink due to being jump-scared by Pinkie at the window. Sunset somehow is covered from head to body with the coffee that Twilight drank.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to spill the coffee on you." Twilight grabs a couple of napkins for Sunset to drain it off.

Sunset grabs the napkin and says, "Well, it's fine. Who was there?"

Pinkie runs towards them, busts through the door, and goes towards them running.

"Oh, how I missed you guys so much!" Pinkie hugs them tighter than Twilight did.

After 3 years of COVID and a lot of FaceTime with the crew, they finally met face-to-face in a coffee shop.

"So..I have been thinking. How did you guys know about the revival too?" Sunset looked at Twilight and Pinkie.

"I have known about this revival since two months ago. But because they wanted to revive EqG without the previous production, they started a new one. So our project is an independent one. Entertainment One knows about this, and they give the rights to the producer." Twilight responds to Sunset's question and then drinks her coffee.

"So it's like this: one day I got a call from an unknown man. He asked me whether I wanted to join the revival project or not. And then I explained how he couldn't make the show good without the main cast of My Little Pony, including you, Sunset." Pinkie let out a grin with a squeak.

Pinkie goes towards the counter and smiles, "Are you ready to take my order?"

The barista looked at her and nodded.

"Okay, here it comes. 2 caramel lattes, 3 double shot espressos with whipped cream, 2 starburst coffees with sparkling candy in the coffee plus a cookie in the starburst coffee, 4 cookies, 5 red velvet cake pieces, and finally, 1 extra whole chocolate cake." Pinkie grins evilly, and death stares at the barista.

The barista goes over and completes her order in less than 15 minutes and gives her a smirk.

Pinkie smirked back at him and said, "I think you are crazy enough to be more crazy than me." She goes back to Sunset's table and tells them about her relationship with Cheese Sandwich.

Author's Note:

Soo...this is my first story...please dont ask about the word count. Realesing chapter 2 soon!