• Published 10th May 2023
  • 846 Views, 0 Comments

Dragon Kisses - Betty_Starlight



A socially anxious kirin finds lesbian love

  • ...
 0
 846

Chapter 5: Love

I removed my face from Silva’s and saw that she was still wearing the necklace! “What the?” I mutter, half to her and half to myself as so sure that would break her curse!

Suddenly, Silva did the unthinkable… She moved her face towards mine and planted another loving kiss on my lips!

Without warning, her necklace suddenly began to glow and fall apart right as both of our lips were locked…

It’s strange too, because there’s this scary necklace glowing and falling off her neck, and yet all I can do is feel the warm sensation of her lips on mine as I stare at her with my half-closed eyes…

She removes her face from mine to smile a few inches away while staring deep into my eyes with those azure pupils of hers…

I also see an off-yellow kirin fawning at the spectacle from across the table…

I grimace! “You stupid idiot!”

Her eyes widen, “What?”

I stare at her, “Well, you told me about your curse and how awful it was, so I figured, what the hay? I’ll try to break that for you!”

She smiles at me haughtily, “That isn’t the only reason you kissed me!”

I widen my eyes at the blue kirin, “Uh, yeah it is!”

She chuckles, “So tell me this then! I told you true love’s kiss as you’ll recall! And yet, it didn’t work when you kissed me!”

I nod, “This is true!”

She smiles wider, “But it did when I kissed you back… “

“That is also correct!”

Silva’s brow furrows, “You of course, know what this means, yes?”

I frown, “What?”

“That I love you, but you don’t love me yet!”

I repeat, “What?”

She smiles sensitively at me, “It’s okay… You’ve been hurt and I can see that…”

“How would you know about that?”

She chuckles, “Well, your reluctance to be loved this whole time, the way you always carefully avoided kissing me and the fact that you never really look me in the eyes…”

I stare directly into her eyes and say, “You don’t know that!”

She giggles more, “Yeah, I do Skyfire!”

Just then, Autumn stares at me from the far left and says, “You can’t give up your laughter cause you’re scared of a little pain!”

I turn my head towards her, eager to leave this awkward conversation with Silva, and blink. “What do you mean Autumn?”

She smiles up at me from her chair, “I mean, it’s amazing that you two have a connection and that you really should follow through on this!”

I grimace, “Shut up! What would you know, stupid kirin?”

She beams, “I’m so excited for you and Silva!”

My eyes widen, “Why?”

She begins bouncing, “That first kiss was really romantic! And that confused look on your face before she kissed you back was great!”

“No it wasn’t!” I say before turning my neck right back to the blue kirin. “Why did you pick me, anyway?”

Silva frowns, “What do you mean?”

I nod, “I mean, you could’ve picked anypony in town to love… Why me?”

Her right eye enlarges, “Well, let’s just say you seemed to need it the most?”

I grimace again! “You’re an idiot, Silva!”

She giggles again…

“Bunny brained moron!”

She adjusts her view to stare at me, “When are you just gonna accept that you deserve love?”

I stare directly at this other kirin again, “When are you gonna accept that….you’re an idiot!”

She chuckles once more, “That’s okay Skyfire! I got all day!”

I squint at her and angrily murmur to myself before thinking that I don’t usually do this, but there is one thing I’d like to do right about now!

Autumn pipes up from her position, “Hey! You wanna go out to eat? I know this really yummy restaurant across the forest village, and they have a tasty tropical pizza!”

I stare at Silva and squint my eyes, “Uh, sure Autumn! We know the place! Can we meet you there in like, two hours?”

<*****>

I stare at her from across the table as she smiles smugly at me while the joint burns in my snout, and I say out the right, “What are you so happy about? Now, everypony is gonna see you as normal!”

Silva sighs and nods, “Right! Do you have any idea how tiring it is to constantly be praised?”

“Not really?” I say before pursing to inhale and I feel the warm smoke going down into my throat…

Silva smiles, “So you see, I got too much love and you didn’t get enough!”

I exhale smoke to the side and remove the joint to look at Silva, “I got love!”

“Oh, yeah? From who?”

“Um…” I blink and try to think of the last time I had love? “Somewhere!” And put the joint back in my mouth and purse my lips for another hit…

Silva chuckles and shakes her head, “You are so stubborn!”

I exhale, take the joint out, and stare at her again, “And you’re...stupid!” and put the joint back in my mouth for another drag.

Silva eyes me carefully as I’m inhaling and feeling the warm smoke traveling down my throat… “You are so beautiful, you know that?”

I quickly exhale smoke from my snout to the side and gaze at this other kirin carefully, “You keep saying that?”

She nods, “Because it’s true!”

I bring the stoge to my lips and purse, “Nopony else seems to think so?” before drawing in and feeling warm smoke travel down my throat again.

She then recites poetry, “A mare is not beloved because she is beautiful, but rather, she is beautiful, because she is beloved!”

I exhale smoke at her and say, “You wanna have sex again, don’t you?”

Her eyes widen, “Well uh, I wasn’t planning on it, but…”

“Nonsense! That’s the only reason you’d use a line that cheesy!”

Her eyes narrow and she grins to a light giggle, “Oh, come on! I think it’s romantic!”

“Cheesy!” I affirm myself and nod before bringing the half-joint to my lips once more for another drag.

She smiles and says, “You deserve love Skyfire…”

I exhale and say, “No I don’t! I’m unlovable!” and bring the roach to my lips once more.

Her mouth frowns and eyes widen, “What? Skyfire, you’re a pony just like any other! Why wouldn’t you also deserve love?”

I exhale smoke and say to her, “Because I’m me!” I say before bringing the teetering roach to my mouth for a final drag.

She stares at me for a moment before I finally exhale and says, “Skyfire, do you like yourself?”

My eyes widen before I quickly move my right forehoof to the glass ashtray on the table in front of me to snuff it out as fast as I can, as I don’t like the idea of my hoof being burned! She stares onward with interest as I put the burning hunk of paper out and eventually, leave it in the ashtray, and making a mental note of that to come back to the roach later, I turn and face the blue kirin to say, “Of course I like myself! Why wouldn’t I?”

She continues to frown and study me with those dark blue pupils of hers while saying, “Well, this whole time, your principle complaint and argument against love has been, but I’m me! And, nopony would want to love me! And so, that naturally leads me to believe that you must not think that much of yourself?”

I stare at the other kirin, dumbfounded before finally saying, “COMPLETE MORON!”

“It’s the truth though, isn’t it?”

“STUPID IDIOT!”

She eyeballs me carefully and is silent… She eventually says, “What if I showed you that you were truly somepony worth loving, hmm?”

I stare at her with what I’m sure is a glazed look in my eyes as I can only mutter, “What do you mean?”

<*****>

So, I’m staring up at my bedroom ceiling now, as I lay on my back and think to myself, doesn’t Silva also have a home?

Before she whispers to me from my right, “That was all about you Skyfire… I want you to know that I did those things because you’re worth it!”

Stupid freaking moron! I think to myself before turning over to her and saying in a daze, “W-what?”

“YOU Skyfire! You’re worth it to me!” She says before planting an affectionate kiss on my snout!

My eyes widen at the sudden affection…

She removes her face from mine to smile at me from a few inches away just to my right…

I frown up at her, “Why me?”

“What if I told you that you make me happy?”

“What?”

She nods, “Just being there for me, I mean! Okay, let me ask you a question!”

“Shoot!”

“If I was down and troubled, and you noticed this, what would you do?”

I blink and without thinking, I say to her, “Well, I’d go and check on you and see what’s wrong! I’d make sure you’re okay!” before widening my eyes at what I just said!

She nods, “Right! And now, why would you do that?”

“Well… I guess I’d do it because I care about you?” I say before smiling up at her… I probably look like an idiot?

She smiles back at me lovingly, “Well, what if I told you that I care about you in the same way? That I want to help you?”

“Then I’d say you were an idiot!”

Her smile lowers, “And why is that Skyfire? Could it be because you don’t believe your somepony worth caring for?”

I keep my eyes wide as I hadn’t considered that! “N-no!”

“So in other words: yes?”

“NO!”

She moves her face towards mine for another affectionate kiss and while I’m taken off-guard, I also don’t resist… She eventually removes her face again to smile back at me from a few inches away as I stare up at her with wide confused eyes, “So I guess that means I need to convince you that you deserve love?”

I really want to stop talking to her at this point and say, “Uh, weren’t we supposed to meet Autumn for pizza soon?”

She raises her neck to stare at my little digital alarm clock on my nightstand to my far right and says, “Yeah, in about forty-seven minutes!”

Now, I know it’s just a short ten minute walk to the pizza parlor… I know this, but I say, “Shouldn’t we get moving then?”

She turns back to me and smiles, “Oh, but I think we still have some time for more fun!” before moving her head back towards mine to plant another loving kiss!

And once again, I don’t feel like I belong here, but I never resist…

She then positions herself in between my hind flanks and stares up at me from the other side of my bed…

Is this real? Is she actually doing this? Why? I wonder before she begins to move her face closer to my hind flanks as I lay there on my back, still conscious, but somehow helpless all the same… And then, I felt her get to work!

(To be continued… )

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment