• Published 1st May 2023
  • 354 Views, 0 Comments

Danny and Molly Join In - TalB

  • ...
3
 0
 354

Meet the Siblings

It was another day at the Williams family ranch with Megan Williams finishing up her chores for the day and ready to leave for Equestria assuming no one else was looking at her. What she didn't know was that her younger siblings Danny and Molly Williams were starting to get suspicious of her absence. There were even times when she wouldn't even let them go near her locket. Nonetheless, it didn't stop her from wanting to go to Equestria.

Danny asked Megan, "Where have you been going lately, Megan?

Megan answered back, "I have just been going to my quiet place."

Danny continued to ask, "Where exactly is this quiet place you speak of, because I can't seem to find it or even you?"

Megan stated, "Can't an older sibling have some time to herself and not be bothered by others."

Molly then came and noted, "Lately, you don't seem to even let us anywhere near the locket, and I would like to know why."

Megan claimed, "It was given to me, and I don't have to let you see it if I choose not to."

"I believe the locket was for all of us, not just you." replied Molly.

"If that was the case, then why was it placed into my custody?" asked Megan.

"That still doesn't mean that we're not allowed to touch it let alone look at it." answered Molly.

"The point is that it currently belongs to me, and I can choose whenever I want to let you look at it." stated Megan.

After arguing with her siblings Megan started to sneak out to Equestria, but what she didn't know what that they were secretly following her.

Feeling curious about Megan, Danny asked, "Did you just see Megan going into a rock formation?"

Molly answered, "Maybe we should just leave her alone Danny."

"Molly, aren't you at least a bit interested in where she keeps on disappearing to?" replied Danny.

"It would be nice to know why she keeps on disappearing let alone where she is going for once." mentioned Molly.

Danny and Molly then decided to enter the same rock formation they saw Megan go through. Once they entered Equestria they scenery brought a lot of interest to them. However, it wasn't too long when a blue pegasus with a rainbow tail and mane saw them and brought them over to Megan to see if she knew them.

"Where are we and what is this place?" asked Danny.

"Maybe we should head back." replied Molly.

"If only we knew exactly where we came from, because I have never seen anything like this before." answered Danny.

Rainbow Dash then saw the two and asked, "Can I ask what you two humans are doing here?"

Danny stated, "We only came because we saw Megan come here, and it's very interesting to see a pony that can both talk and fly."

Rainbow Dash then mentioned, "How exactly do you know Megan?"

Molly said, "She is our older sister while we happen to be her younger brother and sister Molly and Danny Williams."

After hearing what they said, Rainbow Dash then brought them over to where they saw Megan with the rest of the Mane 6.

Twilight Sparkle said to Megan, "Just shift your weight and the Rainbow of Light should be able to mimic your movements."

Rainbow Dash brought her siblings over and mentioned to Megan, "These kids claim to know you by being your siblings, and I would like to know if that is true."

Megan answered, "I do know these two and they are my younger siblings, but I would like to know why both of you are here."

Danny stated, "I can see the same about why you are here as well."

Molly mentioned, "I noticed you placing a rainbow in your locket, and I would like to know why that's the case."

Megan claimed, "You were just hallucinating that."

Twilight then stated, "You might as well tell them now that they know."

Megan faced her siblings and said, "For a while I have been coming to this place known as Equestria. Part of the reason was that I originally found this place by accident just by leaning on that very rock formation that you entered through as well. Since then, I have acquired what you saw as the Rainbow of Light and became what they know as the creature of legend especially since it chose me when I got it from the Tree of Harmony."

Rainbow Dash asked, "Did you actually tell them about this place especially when Princess Celestia swore you to secrecy?"

Megan answered, "I swear I told them nothing about it."

Danny stated, "She is telling the truth, because Molly and I just followed her after she entered."

Applejack then came over and said, "Howdy Danny and Molly."

Rarity noted, "So Darling, this must be your brother and sister."

Pinkie Pie shouted, "It must be so nice to finally meet your siblings!"

Fluttershy noted, "So these two are your siblings."

Megan then stated, "It wasn't my intention to bring them here, they just followed me."

"Hopefully, they will be able to keep this place a secret just like you did." mentioned Twilight.

"Don't worry, I'm sure they won't tell anyone else back on Earth." replied Megan.

Danny stated, "I just can't wait to post all of this on Instagram."

Megan stated to Danny, "You will do no such thing as both you and Molly will also be sworn to secrecy as I was."

"Can't I just take a picture of these talking ponies on my phone so those back at home can believe I was here?" asked Danny.

"The answer is no!" shouted Megan.

"Why is this such an issue Megan?" asked Molly.

"There is a reason why I didn't tell you about Equestria in the first place let alone what was in my locket, and now you know why." answered Megan.

Twilight stated, "For now I will give your siblings the benefit of the doubt especially since a lot of us have brothers and sisters ourselves, so we know how hard they can be at times."

Molly noted, "After hearing that, it's almost as if there is no difference between humans and talking ponies when it comes to families."

Megan then stated, "Let's not forget that my brother was about to post your picture on Instagram."

Twilight mentioned, "I don't see what is wrong with that."

Megan explained, "If he does that, then everyone who is on his social media page will know, and Equestria will never be the same again especially when everyone will know about you hence no longer being a secret."

After hearing that Twilight said, "I can see why you had to stop him from doing that."

The group then decided to head towards Ponyville so that some of the other ponies could meet Danny and Molly with their first stop being at Sweet Apple Acres.

"This is where I live with my family." mentioned Applejack.

Molly then saw three fillies approaching her and asked, "Who are you three supposed to be?"

Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, and Sweetie Belle answered, "We are the Cutie Mark Crusaders."

Danny asked, "Do you still go by that name despite having your cutie marks?"

They each answered, "It's how we became friends, so we thought it was best of just keep that name."

Molly stated, "Either way, you three do look very cute."

They then headed into town as they waved good-bye to Granny Smith and the Cutie Mark Crusaders.

Lyra Heartstrings came up to them and asked Megan, "Who are these humans supposed to be Megan?"

Megan answered, "Lyra, these are my younger brother and sister Danny and Molly."

"It must be so nice to meet them as I'm starting to have this newfound love for humans ever since I first met you." replied Lyra.

"For some reason I feel that this pony sounds like a stalker." mentioned Danny.

"I will admit that there are times when I will admit that is the case, but I have no idea how to put a restraining order on her seeing how things work here in Equestria." replied Megan.

The group saw other places in Ponyville and even managed to get a special visit from both Princesses Celestia and Luna who came by to welcome her siblings as well.

Danny asked, "Why are all the ponies including you bowing down?"

Megan answered, "That's because these ponies are the rulers of Equestria and I expect you to do so as well as a sign of respect."

Celestia then saw Megan and stated, "I would like to know who are these humans that are with you Megan."

Megan mentioned, "These two are my younger brother Danny and my younger sister Molly."

"Megan you are aware that if you told them about this place, you will be in a lot of trouble if that was the case." explained Celestia.

"Megan didn't tell us anything, my brother and I just followed in after her." replied Molly.

Luna said, "At least we finally get to see your siblings."

Celestia mentioned, "Since Megan didn't do anything wrong, I will allow for her siblings to be here, but on condition that they don't tell anyone about this place either."

"Don't worry, I will agree to that." replied Molly.

"Just let me take a selfie with these ponies." mentioned Danny.

"Danny, Celestia is very serious about this, and I already told you not to take pictures and even post them anywhere." replied Megan.

Danny claimed, "But nobody will believe that I came here."

Megan stated, "Nobody is supposed to know about this world to start with and Celestia just doesn't give trust to any creatures that aren't part of Equestria, which is why I'm still allowed to come here."

Danny then agreed and said, "Fine, I will agree to keep this place a secret."

After hearing that Celestia said, "I'm glad to hear about that."

Luna added, "Now that we know we can trust you, we can expect to see you two again in the near future."

After hearing that Danny and Molly then introduced themselves to rest of the citizens of Ponyville as they headed back home with Megan once they were done and hoping to return to Equestria when the opportunity would come up again.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment