• Published 22nd Feb 2023
  • 241 Views, 0 Comments

Austin and The Young Six’s Sinnoh Adventure - Fusionflare374



Austin (oc) and the Young Six travels to the Sinnoh Region to become Pokemon trainers

  • ...
 0
 241

Let the Adventure Begin!

The group looked as they saw Turtwig, Piplup, and Chimchar and back to each other. Professor Oak waited in anticipation as the group talked with each other.

“Well… who wants to go first?” Smolder asked the group.

There was a moment of silence before one of them finally spoke up.

“I could pick one first, if that’s fine with every pony.” Sandbar spoken up.

“I don’t think anybody has an objection, do we?” Wingdings asked the rest.

“N-nope. I don’t think so.” Ocellus said shyly.

“Nope.” Austin said to Sandbar.

“Nope, go ahead Sandbar.” Silverstream smiled to Sandbar.

“Alright, I guess I’ll choose first.” Sandbar said to Professor Oak and Professor Rowan.

“Excellent! Now, choose your partner that you will bond forever.”

Sandbar stepped over to the table where the Pokémon were staring at him, ready for them to be picked.

“Hmmm…” Sandbar scratched his head, as the Pokémon grew more and more anxious. “I… I think I’ll pick… the penguin one.”

Piplup looked at Sandbar in excitement.

“Piplup!” Piplup said, jumping onto Sandbar’s back.

Sandbar and Piplup both looked at each other and smiled.

“An excellent choice my friend. I’m sure you and Piplup will make an excellent team.” Professor Oak said to Sandbar.

“Thank you Professor, I hope Piplup and I get along.” Sandbar said to Professor Oak.

Professor Oak nodded at Sandbar, then looked at the rest of the group.

“Now, who’s up next?” Professor Oak asked the rest of the group.

The group looked at each other, discussing who should go next.

“Well, who should go next?” Yona asked the group.

“U-um…” Ocellus started to speak. “I can pick, if you want.”

The group shook their heads no.

“Nope, you can go Ocellus.” Wingdings said to Ocellus.

Ocellus nodded and looked at Professor Oak.

“U-uh… I’m… I-I’m ready to pick.” Ocellus said shyly to Professor Oak.

“Great! now, which one do you like to pick?” Professor Oak asked Ocellus softly.

Ocellus looked at the two Pokémon, waiting patiently for her choice.

“U-uh… um…” Ocellus looked at the two Pokémon, not sure which one to decide. “Uh… I pick… Chimchar.”

Chimchar looked at Ocellus and clapped its hands happily before jumping on her back, smiling.

“Ah, the cheery Chimchar, a great choice! Hopefully your shyness and its cheerfulness won’t make things complicated for you.” Professor Oak said to Ocellus.

“I-it shouldn’t be a problem… I-I like their cheerful behavior.” Ocellus said, smiling at Chimchar.

“Well, only Turtwig left, who will chose it as their partner?” Professor Rowan asked the rest.

The group looked at each other once again, until Yona stepped forward.

“Yona will take leaf creature.” Yona said to Professor Rowan.

Turtwig looked at Yona with a smile and hopped off the table and went to Yona, as they both smiled.

“Very well, it looks like the three starters have got their partners, unfortunately for the rest of you, you will need to catch your partner.” Professor Rowan explained to the rest of the group.

“Luckily for all of you, we have poke balls for all of you,” Professor Oak said, handing out five poke balls to each of them. As they got their poke balls, they put them in their bags. “You can also buy poke balls at the poke mart, just look for a big blue building, you should buy more there. I’m not sure if you have any pokedollars or not, but just in case,” Professor Oak gave Wingdings three thousand pokedollars. “Spend it well, just don’t spend too much.”

“Don’t you worry Professor, we will spend our money wisely.” Wingdings said to Professor Oak.

Professor Oak nodded. “Well, now you should be ready for your Pokemon journey.”

“Not yet Professor Oak,” Professor Rowan said to Professor Oak. “Before you all go, I have some gifts for you all.”

Professor Rowan started to hand out disk to Austin, Wingdings and the Young Six. The group looked at the disk in confusion.

“This is called the Technical Machine, or TM for short. These disks you can use on your Pokémon if they can learn it. Just put the disk on their head and it will be absorbed inside them and that move will be learned.” Professor Rowan explained to the group.

“Eh… how does that make any sense?” Sandbar questioned Professor Rowan.

“Don’t think too hard on that kid, even we don’t fully understand that yet.”

“So, what move is on this disk?” Wingdings asked Professor Rowan.

“Oh, right. The move on this disk is called return. Return is a physical move where its base power is dependent on the friendship of the Pokémon.”

“And what Pokémon can learn this move?”

“All the starter Pokemon can learn this move, but your Pokédex can tell you what Pokémon can use what TM.”

“alright, we will be on the lookout for any Pokémon that can learn this TM move.”

Professor Rowan nodded before Professor Oak spoke once again.

“Well, your journey awaits, many Pokémon to catch, gyms to beat, many trainers to meet and battle, and possibly even Pokémon contest to partake, if that’s what some of you want to do.” Professor Oak said to the group.

“I’m sure we will figure that out later.” Wingdings said to Professor Oak.

“Then I think you’re all ready, here, a map to know where to go. I suggest for the first gym to go is Oreburgh City, it should be marked on your map.”

“Great, well, I guess we’re off then.”

“Great, I’m glad all of you can experience this adventure together.”

“And we’re happy you sent that letter to me.” Austin said to Professor Oak.

“It’s no problem, now go, enjoy the world of Pokémon!”

“We will, thanks!”

The group waved at both Professor Oak and Professor Rowan, to which they both waved back.

“Hope to hear from you all soon!” Professor Oak said, waving at the group. Just then, Professor Oak looked over to Professor Rowan, looking more serious. “Now, let’s discuss more about the legendary Pokémon, Arceus.”


Outside of Professor Rowan’s lab, the group left the laboratory and stopped on the dirt road. Wingdings started to look at the map Professor Oak gave to them.

“The map shows that in order to get to Oreburgh City, we will have to go to route 202, then Jubilife City, route 203, the Oreburgh Gate and there, we will be at Oreburgh City.” Wingdings said to the group.

“S-sounds easy enough.” Ocellus said to the group.

“Then let’s get going.”

“Yeah! Adventure time baby!” Austin said in excitement.

The group started to leave Sandgem Town and soon make their way to Route 202. As they were coming up to route 202, they saw many bird like Pokémon flying in the sky. Some of the young six looked up in awe. Just then, they saw the sign named “route 202.”

“Alright, let’s try to find our first partner. We should be able to find some Pokémon in the grassy areas.” Wingdings said to Austin, Silverstream, Smolder, and Gallus.

“What about us?” Yona asked Wingdings.

“You can catch Pokémon if you wish, we won’t stop you.”

“Oh, okay.”

“Alright, let’s go and catch some Pokémon!”

“Yeah!” The group yelled out.

The group started to split up into different grassy areas. Smolder was searching the area for any Pokémon, but couldn’t find any luck so far. As she kept searching, she came across a bird like Pokémon, pecking the ground.

“Who that Pokemon?” Smolder said quietly, crouching down and holding her Pokédex.

Starly, the Starling Pokémon,

They flock around mountains and fields, chasing after bug Pokémon. Their singing is noisy and annoying.

“A Starly? Well, we both can fly… I’ll try catching it.” Smolder said, grabbing out a poke ball out of her bag.

As Smolder slowly approached Starly, she accidentally stepped on a twig, causing the Starly to be alerted and flew away.

“Oh no you don’t!” Smolder said, as she started to flap her wings and chased after the Starly.

As the Starly was flying away, but Smolder was close by. Soon, Smolder came face to face with the Starly, causing the Starly to be off guard. Smolder threw the poke ball, hitting the Starly and a red beam sucked it into the poke ball. The poke ball shook a bit and fell back to the ground. Smolder landed back on the ground and looked at the poke ball shaking.

1 shake…

2 shakes…

3 shakes…

Click.

Smolder looked at her Pokédex and saw that the Starly has been registered in her Pokédex. Smolder picked up the poke ball and opened the poke ball up, summoning Starly.

“Hello Starly, I’m Smolder. I hope we can be great pals.” Smolder said to Starly, smiling at Starly.

“Starly!” Starly said happily, flying around Smolder.

Meanwhile with Silverstream was in another grassy area, searching for any Pokémon nearby. Just then, Silverstream heard rustling in a bush. Silverstream got closer to the noise, looked in the bush and saw a brown rodent like Pokémon, chewing on a log.

“Hmm? What’s this Pokémon?” Silverstream said quietly, taking her Pokédex out of her bag.

Bidoof, the Plump Mouse Pokémon,

With nerves of steel, nothing can perturb it. It is more agile and active than it appears.

“A Bidoof? Awww, It looks cute, I’m gonna catch it.” Silverstream thought to herself, taking out a poke ball.

Silverstream slowly grabbed the poke ball and threw it at the Bidoof, sucking the Bidoof into the poke ball. Silverstream watched as the poke ball started shaking.

1 shake…

2 shakes…

3 shakes…

click.

Silverstream looked happy as she took her poke ball and summoned Bidoof.

“Hi Bidoof, my name is Silverstream. I hope we become good friends.” Silverstream smiled to Bidoof.

“Bidoof.” Bidoof smiled at Silverstream.

Meanwhile with Wingdings, he was searching in the grass, seeing the others finding their Pokémon partner.

“Hmm, well, at least they are finding their partner, now let’s see what other kind of Pokémon are here.” Wingdings said to himself.

Just then, Wingdings suddenly heard the sound of xylophones in the distance. Wingdings started to follow the xylophone sound and once he found the source of the sound, he saw a bipedal bug like Pokémon, rubbing his antennas together to make the xylophone sound.

“What kind of Pokémon is this?” Wingdings said to himself, taking out his Pokédex.

Kricketot, the cricket Pokémon,

Its legs are short. Whenever it stumbles, it’s stiff antennae clack with a xylophone-like sound.

“So that was what that sound was.” Wingdings said, noticing that the Kricketot had heard him.

The Kricketot didn’t run however, it looked… scared to run, shaking to the sight of Wingdings. Wingdings noticed, but instead of catching it while it was scared, he sat down to Kricketot’s level.

“Hello Kricketot, my name is Wingdings, I don’t mean any harm, I just heard your xylophone sound, and it sounded beautiful.” Wingdings said to the Kricketot.

The Kricketot looked at Wingdings, looking a bit calmer and came a bit closer to Wingdings. Just then, Kricketot rubbed its antennas together and made the xylophone sound Wingdings heard earlier. Wingdings clapped, amused to the Kricketot’s music.

“Outstanding, an amazing job.” Wingdings complimented Kricketot.

Kricketot looked at Wingdings with a bit of a blush. Wingdings got back up off the ground and looked at the Kricketot.

“Well, I best get going, it was nice to meet you Kricketot. Farewell.” Wingdings said, starting to leave the Kricketot.

Just then, Wingdings heard tiny footsteps behind him and he turned back around, seeing Kricketot following him. Wingdings stopped and looked at Kricketot, as Kricketot looked at him.

“What is it Kricketot? Do you wish to come with me?” Wingdings asked Kricketot.

“Kricketot!” Kricketot nodded.

“Very well, I shall catch you and to be my first partner.” Wingdings said as he took out a poke ball.

Wingdings knelt down and pointed the poke ball at Kricketot, to which it tapped on the white button on the poke ball and it got sucked in.

1 shake…

2 shakes…

3 shakes…

Click

Wingdings looked at the poke ball and smiled.

“A little compliment is a step closer to gaining someone’s trust. Now, let’s get stronger, together.”

Meanwhile with Austin, he was searching in the grasses, but having no luck. All the Pokémon he encountered kept running away from him when he tried to throw the poke balls at them.

Austin sighed, sounding defeated. “Looks like I’ll never find my first partner here.”

As Austin was about to give up in that area, he heard rustling in the grass. Austin looked to where the rustling was and saw a quadrupedal, feline like Pokémon.

“What is this Pokémon?” Austin said to himself, taking his Pokédex out.

Shinx, the flash Pokemon,

The extension and contraction of its muscles generates electricity. It glows when in trouble.

“A Shinx huh? Well, I’ll try to catch this Pokémon then.” Austin said, grabbing a poke ball out of this bag.

Just as Austin was about to throw the poke ball, he saw that the Shinx’s front left leg was badly injured.

“Oh, oh no… it’s looks hurt,” Austin took his bag off his back and took out some bandages. “Good thing Celestia pack me some when we left.”

Austin slowly approached the injured Shinx, but the Shinx hissed at Austin, warning him to stay away.

“Hey, hey. It’s okay, I won’t hurt you, promise.” Austin said, as the Shinx continued to growl at him.

“Shinnnx!” Shinx growled.

As Austin got close to Shinx, it started to scratch at him, but it didn’t stop Austin. As Austin got to the injured leg, Shinx bit him, causing Austin to wince in pain. The Shinx thought if it bit Austin, he would just leave, crying in pain, it was wrong. Austin did start to cry a bit, but he didn’t stop, he was determined to help this Shinx. Finally, after a series of pain Austin has experience, he was finished putting the bandages on the Shinx. Shinx looked at the bandage and back at Austin, looking a bit relieved.

“Phew, that wasn’t so hard, was it?” Austin said as he crouched down to Shinx’s level. “Listen, I just met you, but I saw you looked injured and I wanted to help you. I won’t catch you, instead I’ll wait to find my next partner. Now, please be careful next time.” Austin got up and started to walk away from Shinx. However, Shinx felt upset he was leaving.

“Shinx!” Shinx called out to Austin.

Austin looked back at Shinx, as it sat behind him, smiling a bit. Shinx went to Austin’s leg and rubbed against it with its body.

“Does that mean… you want to be my partner?” Austin said with a gasp.

“Shinx!” Shinx nodded with a smile.

“That’s awesome! Alright, here we go!” Austin said with excitement, as he gently threw the poke ball at the Shinx, as the red beam sucked it into the poke ball.

1 shake…

2 shakes…

3 shakes…

Click.

Austin gasped in excitement as he squealed and jumping up and down.

“I catch my first Pokémon!” Austin said, picking up the poke ball, smiling at the poke ball. “Let’s become great friends, and grow stronger and stronger.”

Meanwhile with Gallus, he didn’t see any Pokémon at all. As time went by, he starts to get impatient.

“Grrr… gahhh!! I can’t find anything in this stupid grass!” Gallus said in anger, kicking up some grass. He sighed and looked up at the sky, he had an idea. “If I can’t find any Pokémon in the grass, I’ll find some in the sky.”

Gallus started to flap his wings and flew up to the sky. As he was up in the sky, a flock of Starly was flying close to Gallus.

“There they are.” Gallus smirked, grabbing a poke ball out from his bag.

Gallus threw a poke ball at the flock, but they dodged his poke ball. He kept throwing some of his poke balls, but the Starly kept dodging them, until one of the poke balls finally caught one.

“Hah! First try!” Gallus said, celebrating.

Gallus flew back down to where the Starly was caught. He grabbed the poke ball and threw it up and down on his talons.

“Sweet, finally found a partner,” Gallus said to himself. “Now… I need to find my other poke balls…” Gallus sighed.

Meanwhile with Yona, she was walking around, looking at the scenery. As she was looking, she heard a voice in the distance.

“Hey, you!” The voice said to Yona.

Yona looked around, looking confused. Just then, she saw a kid wearing blue shorts and an orange t shirt, approaching her.

“Do you have any Pokémon?” The kid, named Tristan, asked Yona.

“Yes… Yona have a Pokémon.” Yona replied to Tristan.

“Then let’s have a battle!”

“A battle? We yaks love battles, hope you’re ready.” Yona said, stomping her hooves on the ground.

“W-wait! I mean a Pokémon battle.” Tristan said nervously.

“A Pokémon battle?”

“Yeah, you know, where we use our Pokémon to battle and see who is stronger.”

“Oh… well, Yona will accept your battle!”

“Great! May the best trainer win!” Tristan takes out a poke ball and begins to throw it. “Let’s go, Starly!”

Just then, the poke ball opened up and summoned a Starly.

“Starly!” The Starly cried out.

“Okay, let’s do this.” Yona said, taking out her poke ball pit with her mouth. “Turtwig, let’s go!”

Yona’s poke ball opened up and Turtwig came out of the Poke ball.

“Turtwig!” Turtwig cried out.

“Starly, use quick attack!” Tristan commanded.

“Star!” Starly flew to the sky quickly, then came down towards Turtwig.

“Turtwig, dodge and use tackle!” Yona commanded Turtwig.

As the Starly got close to Turtwig, Turtwig dodged Starly’s attack and started to charge at the Starly. As the Starly came back down for another attack, they both hit each other, but Turtwig overpowered the Starly and knocked it to the floor.

“Starly! Are you alright?” Tristan asked his Starly.

“Star…ly…” Starly said, trying to recover.

“Turtwig, use tackle again!” Yona commanded Turtwig.

As the Starly was still recovering from the impact, Turtwig tackled it once again. The Starly fell to the ground, now fainted.

“No… I lost…” Tristan said, sounding sad.

“Did… did Yona win?” Yona asked.

“Yeah… you won. For your victory, here is 80 poke dollars.” Tristan handed the poke dollars to Yona, but Yona was confused.

“Why give Yona your money?” Yona asked confusedly.

“Whenever trainers are in a Pokémon battle, the loser has to give them money. Not sure why we do it, but we do.”

“Oh… Yona see… well, Yona will happily accept money from stranger.”

Tristan nodded and gave the money to Yona, as she took it with her mouth and spatted it out in her bag.

“Now that you’ve beaten me, you may go further into the forest, though you may see more trainers along the way.”

“Yona understand, oh! Can Yona’s friends pass too?”

“Well… I only had my Starly… so I guess they can.”

“Yay! Hey guys!” Yona yelled out to her friends. “We can go further into the forest now, Yona beaten a trainer in a Pokémon battle.”

The group came over to where Yona was and saw the defeated trainer.

“Excellent work Yona, we can now advance further into the forest, if everyone is done around here.” Wingdings said to the group.

The group nodded their heads, as Wingdings nodded as well.

“Alright, let’s keep going.”

As they went passed the trainer, Yona waved goodbye to him.

“Bye stranger, maybe Yona can have rematch with you soon!” Yona said to Tristan.

Tristan smiled and waved back to the group. As the group moved further into the path, Wingdings looked behind the group.

“So, have you guys catch any Pokémon yet?” Wingdings asked the group.

The ones that didn’t get a starter at the lab nodded to Wingdings.

“Excellent, I too have a Pokémon now. That means we can enter the gym with no issues about having a Pokémon to battle.”

“B-but… what if you don’t want to have your Pokémon to fight?” Ocellus asked Wingdings.

“Then you don’t have to participate in the gym battles, it’s normal for some to not want to have their Pokémon fight and get injured.”

“Well… m-maybe I won’t partake in the gym battles. I don’t want them to be injured.”

“And we won’t pressure you to do so. If you don’t want to fight, we won’t stop you. It’s your choice, not ours.”

Ocellus nodded, feeling a bit relieved. As the group kept going, they saw a figure in the distance, a girl. As the group got closer to the girl, she was wearing an orange dress with black and white shirt with a red bow tie. The girl noticed the group and stopped them in their tracks.

“I spy with my little eye, a group of trainers!” The girl, named Natalie, said to the group. “A battle, please!”

The group looked at each other, wondering who will have a battle against her. Just then, Smolder stepped up.

“I’ll face you!” Smolder said to Natalie.

“Awesome, let’s go then!” Natalie took out a poke ball. “Let’s go, Bidoof!” She threw the poke ball, summoning Bidoof.

“Bidoof!” Bidoof cried out.

“Hehe, you’re on!” Smolder smirked, taking out her poke ball. “Go Starly!” Smolder threw her poke ball and summoned her Starly.

“Starly!” Starly cried out.

The group stood aside, watching as the battle begins.

“Starly, use tackle!” Smolder commanded Starly.

Starly started to fly closer to the Bidoof, tackling it, but it didn’t budge from where it stood.

“Bidoof, you use tackle as well!” Natalie commanded Bidoof.

Bidoof started to charge at the Starly and tackled the Starly, causing it to fall to the floor, looking injured.

“Starly, get up, you can do it!” Smolder commanded.

Starly tried to get back up, but as soon as soon as it can recover, Bidoof tackled Starly once again to the ground. Starly tried to get up, but it laid back down, fainted.

“Aww man, I lost.” Smolder said sadly, as the red beam sucked Starly back into the poke ball.

“Hah! Well, who’s next.” Natalie said, sounding cocky.

Yona walked past Smolder, as she looked at her.

“Not to worry Smolder, Yona will handle this,” Yona said, grabbing her poke ball. “Let’s go, Turtwig!” Yona threw her poke ball, summoning Turtwig.

“Turtwig!” Turtwig cried out.

“Turtwig, use tackle!”

“Turt!”

Turtwig charged at the Bidoof and tackled it, causing it to hit the floor with a thud.

“Bidoof!” Natalie cried out.

Bidoof was on the floor, fainted.

“Bidoof, return. you did good. Bidoof, go!” Natalie threw another poke ball and summoned another Bidoof.

“Bidoof!” Bidoof cried out.

“Another Bidoof? Not to worry, Yona got this.” Yona said in confidence.

“Bidoof, use tackle!” Natalie commanded Bidoof.

Vision began to charge at Turtwig, but Yona smirked.

“Turtwig, use withdraw!” Yona commanded Turtwig.

A seashell suddenly appeared and Turtwig went inside. Bidoof tackled the seashell, but was stunned by the shell. Turtwig got out of the seashell, looking more ready.

“Turtwig, use tackle!” Yona commanded Turtwig.

Turtwig started to charge at Bidoof. Bidoof, however was still pretty dazed by hitting the shell. Turtwig tackled Bidoof to the floor, its eyes in a spiral.

“Well, looks like I lost. Well, here is your reward.” Natalie said, handing Yona 48 poke dollars, to which she put in her bag.

“Thank you.” Yona smiled to Natalie.

“Well, looks like you and your friends can go now. At least I’ve beaten one of you.” Natalie said, winking at Smolder.

Smolder’s nose puffed up smoke and walked off, the group following behind. The group soon found a huge grass field.

“Well, we should meet back here in half an hour or less, see what else we can find.” Wingdings said to the group.

“Right!” The group said.

The group split up, looking around the to see what they had missed. As they were exploring, Wingdings saw another trainer.

“Hmm, maybe I should train up my Kricketot a little bit.” Wingdings said to himself.

Wingdings walked over to the trainer, grabbing out his poke ball.

“Hey, you! Let’s have a battle! I bet I’ll win!” The trainer, named Logan said in confidence.

“Heh, I was thinking the same.”

“Come on out, Shinx!” Logan said, throwing out his poke ball, summoning Shinx.

“Shinx!” Shinx cried out.

Kricketot, come on out!” Wingdings said, throwing out his poke ball, summoning Kricketot.

“Kricketot!” Kricketot cried out.

“Kricketot, use growl!”

“Kricket… tot!” Kricketot growled at the Shinx.

Suddenly, in front of the Shinx, a dark blue fog appeared.

“Now your attack should be lowered. Now, Kricketot, use bide!” Wingdings commanded Kricketot.

Kricketot suddenly started glowing a red glow. Logan smirked a bit.

“Now Shinx, use tackle! It won’t be able to attack while charging!” Logan commanded the Shinx.

“Shinx!” Shinx cried out, charging at the Kricketot.

The Shinx tackled Kricketot, but it stayed where it was.

“Keep attacking Shinx, it will faint eventually!” Logan said to its Shinx.

The Shinx kept tackling Kricketot, but stayed where it was for a few more hits.

“Come on Kricketot, be strong for a few more seconds.” Wingdings encourage Kricketot.

Kricketot stay determined to not disappoint his newly required trainer. However, after the final tackle, it fell to the floor.

“Finish it Shinx!” Logan commanded Shinx.

As the Shinx was about to pounce on Kricketot, Wingdings pointed out to the Shinx.

“Now Kricketot, use your bide!”

Kricketot suddenly unleashed all its energy out and became a big beam of energy. The Shinx was consumed into it. Logan and Wingdings looked at shock at the power. After a few seconds, the energy beam disappeared, leaving the Shinx on the ground, fainted.

“Woah… I’ve never seen a Kricketot that strong before…” Logan said in astonishment.

“Yeah… heh, well, he isn’t weak, that’s for sure.” Wingdings said, smiling at Kricketot.

“Kricketot.” Kricketot smiled back, before fainting out of exhaustion.

“Heh, Kricketot, return, get some rest.” Wingdings said, sucking Kricketot back into the poke ball.

“Well, for your victory, here is some of my money.” Logan said to Wingdings, giving him 80 poke dollars.

“Thank you kindly.”

“Yeah…whatever.”

“Alright gang, come back to me and let’s head into this city up ahead.” Wingdings yelled out to the group.

Just then, the group started to walk over to where Wingdings was and regroup to him.

“Now, there should be a city up ahead with something called a Pokemon center, that’s where we go to heal our Pokemon up.” Wingdings said to the group.

“Okay, lead the way Wingdings.” Austin said to Austin.

“Right, follow me.”

As the group started to head straight, Austin noticed some, a poke ball. He quickly went over to it to look at it. As he got to the poke ball, it opened up and showed a purple container with a stray bottle cap on it. As he picked it up, its Pokédex began to speak.

“You have picked up a potion.” The Pokédex said to Austin.

“A potion?” Austin said, as he started to read his Pokédex. “Oh, it heals wound on Pokémon. This could be useful.”

Austin placed the potion in his bag and ran after the group. After not walking for long, the group started to see a big city in the distance. Once they had entered the city, a sign said “Jubilife City: city of joy.”

“Here we are, Jubilife City. There should be a Pokémon center nearby.” Wingdings said, looking for the Pokémon center. “Ah, there it is, come on everyone, let’s take a break and get our Pokémon healed up.”

The group nodded and they started to go inside the Pokemon center. As they went in, the doors slide to the side. The inside of the building was big, having a big lobby with a desk in the middle back wall, some tables and couches, and some computers on the left and right side. The group went over to the desk, there they met a lady with pink hair, with two round like ponytails, a white apron with a pink shirt and a white nurses hat with a light purple cross.

“Hello, my name is nurse Joy, how can I help you today?” Nurse Joy asked the group.

“Hello nurse Joy, we would like to heal up our Pokémon.” Wingdings said to nurse joy.

“Of course, we will have your Pokémon treated right away.” Nurse joy said as she looked at the door to her left. “Chansey! Could you bring the cart please?”

Just then, a pink round Pokemon came out of the door with a cart.

“Chansey!” The Pokemon said happily.

“What’s that Pokemon?” Austin said to himself, pointing his Pokédex at it.

“Chansey, the egg Pokemon,

This kindly Pokémon lays highly nutritious eggs and shares them with injured Pokémon or people.

“Chansey, will you be a dear and heal up these trainers Pokemon for me?” Nurse Joy asked the Chansey.

“Chansey- sey.” The Chansey said with a smile.

“Now, please put your Pokémon onto the cart and they will be back in a few moments.

The group nodded and placed their poke balls onto the cart. Once they did that, the Chansey went back into the door it came in.

“Your Pokemon will take a moment for them to heal, in the meantime, please, relax.”

The group then started to sit on the couches for their Pokemon to finish up healing. Austin sat on the couch and grabbed a scroll and quill. He then began to write on the scroll.

“Dear Princess Celestia…” Austin said to himself as he continued to write.

A few minutes had passed and the Chansey returned with their poke balls. The group got back up to retrieve them.

“Your Pokemon have fully recovered. Thank you for stopping by.” Nurse Joy said to the group.

“Thank you nurse Joy.” Wingdings said to nurse Joy.

“Anytime, please come back anytime if your Pokemon need our attention.”

“We will, thank you.”

The group started to leave the Pokémon center, waving goodbye to nurse Joy, as she and her Chansey waved back. After leaving the Pokémon center, Wingdings looked at the group.

“Alright, let’s see what you guys caught.” Wingdings said to the group.

The group nodded and everyone threw out their poke balls, summoning all the their Pokémon. Wingdings looked at all of the Pokémon and saw some that others already caught. The only one that is different is Austin’s Shinx.

“Well done everyone. There should be more Pokémon in the next route, but maybe we should explore this city for the time being, not like the gyms going anywhere.” Wingdings said to the group.

“Right!”

Before everyone could bring their Pokémon back into their poke balls, a net suddenly appeared and caught both the Pokémon and the Young Six.

“What the?! Hey! What’s going on?!” Austin said, sounding confused and angry.

Just then, Austin and Wingdings heard laughter. They looked up and saw a cat like hot air balloon with two humans and a cat like Pokémon in the basket.

“Prepare for trouble…”

“And make that double…”

To Be Continued…

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment