• Published 7th Feb 2023
  • 447 Views, 4 Comments

Solar Force: A Legend Awakens - Streak Aireoso



When worlds collide what will happen when ponies, pups, digimon, mobians, pridelanders, and skylanders encounter each other for the first time. Soon to be legendary heroes such as Sonic, Tails, the Paw Patrol, and many others are thrown into trials.

  • ...
 4
 447

The Strength in Bonds

We start off with the pony, pup, and dragon trio walking down the streets of Ponyville.

“Summer Sun Celebration official overseer’s checklist: number 1, banquet preparations, Sweet Apple Acres.” Spike read as the three of them arrived at a red barn surrounded by apple orchards.

“Fitting name, I should definitely tell Farmer Yumi about this place when I get home.” Marshall said as the unicorn rolled her eyes.

“Let’s just get this over with so I can get focused on deterring Nightmare Moon and getting you back home.” Twilight said as the dalmatian sighed.

Just then the three heard a loud “Yee haw!” before turning to see an orange pony with a hay yellow mane, three apples for a cutie mark, and in a cowpoke hat swiftly run up to and kick a tree with her hind legs causing apples to fall out of it.

“Woah, I wanna try!” Marshall said as he raced forward only for the unicorn to try and stop him.

“Marshall!” Twilight said with slight anger.

The fire pup raced forward ready to kick apples out of the tree next to the one the orange pony kicked. Only he tripped when trying to jump a fence and ended up rolling into the tree, but still knocking some apples down.

“You know what? I’m on the fence about this harvesting technique.” Marshall joked which caused the orange pony to chuckle as she walked up to him.

“Heh heh, don’t worry there, feller. It takes a long time to muster up the muscles and form to make a quality apple buck.” The pony said as she helped him out of the pile of apples he was in. “Name’s Applejack by the way.” She added.

“Nice to meet you, I’m Marshall!” The dalmatian replied as the unicorn and dragon walked up. “And those two are Twilight and Spike.” He finished.

“It’s mighty fine to meet y’all too, we here at Sweet Apple Acres sure do like make’n new friends.” Applejack replied with a grin much to Twilight’s dismay.

“Sorry but we’re not here to make friends, we actually came here to supervise the preparations for the Summer Sun Celebration. And you're in charge of the food?” The unicorn asked, which just made the orange pony smile once again.

“We sure as sugar are. Care to sample some?” AJ answered Twilight’s question before asking her own.

“Sure.” Marshall answered the orange pony.

“Well as long as it doesn't take too long.” Twilight said before the farm pony raced off to ring a triangle.

“Soups on everypony!” Applejack shouted as an army of earth ponies charged in and swept the unicorn, dragon, and pup up and towards a table where they looked dazed until AJ popped up beside them. “Now, why don’t I introduce y'all to the Apple Family?” She asked with Twilight looking slightly worried.

“Thanks but I really need to hurry.” The purple unicorn said before ponies started racing up and placing food on the table.

“This here is Apple Fritter.” AJ introduced the mare that placed her namesake on the table. “Apple Bumpkin.” AJ introduced as another pony placed her namesake on the table. “Red Gallon, Red Delicious, Golden Delicious, Caramel Apple, Apple Scooter, Apple Tart, Baked Apples, Apple Brioche, Apple Cinnamon Crisp,” She then took a deep breath. “Big Macintosh, Apple Bloom, and” AJ said as they looked towards a big red stallion and a little yellow filly before Twilight got an apple forced into her mouth. “Granny Smith.” The pony finally stopped introductions as they saw an older mare sleeping in a rocking chair. “Up and at'em Granny Smith, we got guests.” The elderly mare then woke up and walked over to the table.

“Wha… uh… Soups on! I’mma… he… I’m come’n.” Granny said as she arrived at the group.

“Why I’d say they’re already part of the family.” Applejack said with an arm over both Twilight and Marshall, the former spitting out the apple forced in her mouth.

“Ah ha ha… okay, well I can see the food situation is handled, so we’ll be on our way.” Twilight said only for the little yellow filly with a red mane and pink bow looked up at her.

“Aren’t you gonna stay for brunch?” Apple Bloom asked while giving puppy dog eyes.

“Sorry, but we have an awful lot to do.” The unicorn replied before the Apple Family all sighed in sadness.

“Come on Twilight, a quick lunch break wouldn’t hurt.” The dalmatian pup said with the purple pony giving a grumpy look.

“Fine.” She said as the Apple Family cheered while Spike looked at the pup.

“What about getting to the library and finding out how to get you and your friends home?” The purple dragon asked.

“Hey I know they’re fine, and besides they can handle anything, even a monster.” Marshall replied jokingly thinking that monsters weren’t a concern.

Back in the Digital World Marshall’s joke about monsters turns out to not be so much of a joke with the fight between Shoutmon’s side and Madleomon is in full swing.

“ROCK AND ROLLER!” Shoutmon shouted as he struck the earth with his microphone and caused a small quake.

“SEISMIC SPEAKER!” Ballistamon shouted as he shot out a wave of powerful sound from the speaker on his chest.

“METEOR SHOWER!” Starmon shouted as the Pitmons flew at Madleomon at high velocity.

Just then the red dragon saw one of the terramon fly in trying to dive bomb them.

“FIERY FASTBALL!” Shoutmon shouted as he flung a fireball at the pterosaur like digimon.

“Heh, I should introduce him to Blaze at some point.” Tails said as the recycling pup turned to the book in his claw arm.

“Maybe he can help with this.” Rocky muttered to himself before the gray lion digimon loomed over the heroes.

“You annoying little maggots!” Madleomon shouted in anger before getting shot at by an energy ball. “Who did THAT!?” He said in rage.

“Me.” The group of heroes along with Madleomon turned to see Tails with a sort of arm cannon. “Couldn’t let Shoutmon, Ballistamon, and these other mons have all the fun.” The twin tailed fox said confidently before powering up his blaster.

“Face it Madleomon, I’m back and stronger than ever thanks to my new friends helping out.” The red dragon said proudly before the cheetah spoke up.

“He only speaks for two of us, me and him are acquaintances at best.” Fuli said as the other heroes minus Shoutmon gave confused looks.

“Oh.” The dragon digimon said before turning back to the evil anthro lion. “Still, we got you outclassed!” He said with confidence to spare.

“See if your pathetic, non-digimon friends can help you survive this!” Madleomon said as he started absorbing his army.

“What in Mufasa’s name is he doing?” Fuli asked as Madleomon started gaining armor.

“He’s absorbing his army to gain strength!” Tails shouted with worry.

The upgraded lion Digimon struck the ground with a new chainsaw hand in front of Shoutmon and Ballistamon, causing the ground to split under them.

“It’s Armed-Madleomon!” Shoutmon shouted as his best digimon friend fell into the chasm which he caught by using his mic to give him something to grab.

“They need help!” Rocky shouted.

“I’m on it!” The cheetah said as she raced onto the field with the Fusion Loader hooked on her tail.

“Fuli, wait!” Tails and Rocky shouted in unison before we cut back to the Pride Lands where Chase is looking around a grassland for this Ono character.

“Hello, I’m looking for someone named Ono!” The shepherd pup called out as a shadow flew over him. “I need help finding my friends!”

Just then a noise was heard behind the pup as he turned to see a cattle egret with a crest of orange feathers on his head.

“Um… hey little fella… um… So, where can I find this Ono?” The police pup asked as the egret spoke up.

“Well my name is Ono, but why would you need me to help?” The bird answered.

“My name is Chase, and this honey badger named Bunga said you have amazing eyesight, maybe you can help me find my friends.” Chase said as the bird smiled and nodded.

“I’m not so sure about this but if you need help finding your friends and if Bunga seems okay with you, I’m willing to give you the benefit of the doubt Chase.” Ono replied as the pup put out a paw for a high five which the egret committed to as the new duo went off.

Back in Mobius the battle against the badniks was in full swing as Amy commanded her forces as they shot down them all.

“The first wave is down!” The pink hedgehog said with confidence as the blue hedgehog and purple dragon stood heroically.

“I thought Knuckles was the commander of the resistance?” Sonic said jokingly with Amy giving an equally cocky look.

“Oh he commanded alright. But who do you think kept things organized?” Amy said with as much swagger as her speedy blue friend.

“They do say ladies get stuff done.” Spyro said before noticing the portal he sent Kaos flying through was starting to shrink. “I’d like to make this fast, what’s our next move?” The dragon asked.

“This is a good defensible position, and the militia is placed well but…” Amy Rose started before the other too caught on.

“Too many badniks?” Sonic and Spyro asked in unison.

“Too many badniks.” Amy confirmed. “We’ll be overrun. We need to find where they’re coming from and thin their advance so the villagers can stand a chance.” She explained as the dragon flew up to scan the area.

As Spyro scanned he saw a big fish looking thing that seemed to be dispensing the robots. “I found a big metal-fish-thing sending in the bot’s cavalries, I think it’s some kinda dropship!” The Skylander explained.

“Shall we?” Sonic asked.

“Let’s.” Amy answered as the two raced off smashing badniks all the way.

“Whee! Isn’t this fun!?” Amy asked with joy.

“Oh yeah!” The blue blur answered with excitement.

“Hey let me get in on this!” Spyro answered as he flamed some badniks himself.

“Wouldn’t it be easier if you lead us to the dropship from the skies?” The pink hedgehog asked.

“It might be the easy option, but this is the fun option!” The Skylands dragon replied.

“Y’know, you two could do this sort of thing all the time with the resistance.” Amy said, trying to lull the two into joining.

“Nope.” Both hedgehog and dragon replied bluntly.

“Oh come on!” She said with a disgruntled tone.

As the three kept crushing robots Amy kept trying to make Spyro and Sonic join the resistance.

“Amy, I already told you what we’re gonna do!” Sonic said as he raced atop some bird-like badniks.

“You didn’t even consider coming back!” Amy whined.

“I don’t need to!” Sonic replied before running up a wall and smashing some more badniks. “I already know what works best for me.” He said, wiping off some dust.

“Well, what about what works best for the rest of us?” Amy asked before Spyro flew in between the two.

“Hey! I don’t know a whole lot about teamwork, but Amy is, so why not play your parts the way you play them best?” The dragon said before noticing an egg pawn about to shoot Sonic. “Sonic duck.” He said before shooting a fire blast over the hedgehog and into the badnik.

“If you won’t do it for the resistance Sonic, do it for me?” Amy asked.

“Behind you Ames.” Sonic replied as the girl hedgehog attacked another robot behind her. “Can’t play favorites.” The blue blur said bluntly.

“Then do it for your friends?! Spyro, egg pawns closing in, 30 feet.” Amy said as the dragon flew off to take care of them.

“They’ve got you, remember?” Sonic replied as he went to follow his new dragon friend.

“Do it for a chili dog!?” Amy asked, with that getting her friend’s attention.

“Ooh, now you're talking!” Sonic said in a joking manner.

“Seriously?!” She complained.

Sonic raced through the badniks with his boost before getting to the edge of the village and saw what Spyro alerted them too.

“Yo! The dropship Spyro saw is just outside the village. Looks like it still has plenty aboard.” Sonic explained before Amy and Spyro joined him.

“That’s not good!” The pink hedgehog said with worry.

“I can fly but I don’t think I can take it out solo, and I don’t think I can safely get one of you there under this much firepower, we can’t get through!” Spyro shouted.

“Conventionally? No.” Sonic said before turning to Amy. “I think it’s time for a Croquette Bomber.” He said smugly.

“From this distance? You are a daredevil.” Amy replied with just as much sass before using her hammer to launch a spin dashing Sonic into the dropship causing it to blow up.

“Oh man, that was awesome!” Spyro said with enthusiasm before he and the pink hedgehog went to inspect the damage. “Woah, you okay Sonic?” The purple dragon asked with worry.

“Amy knocked me into the power cell! What a shot!” Sonic said with laughter filling his throat.

“That’s it for the invasion. I guess… You’ll be leaving then…” Amy said with a distraught tone.

Spyro looked up to see the portal closing. “Yeah. Gotta find another portal.” He said as he started to fly off.

“Same here, helping people as I see them in trouble is what I do. And with how much Spyro helped us so far, helping him find a way home is the least I can do for my new pal.” Sonic said as he put an arm over the dragon’s shoulder.

“You're right, it’s just who you are, and it’s all the reasons I love you. I can’t change you. I don’t want to change you! And I know Spyro has to get home!” Amy said with joy in her voice.

“Heh… Well… It’s not like it’s all or nothing. You could come with us.” Sonic replied as Spyro’s jaw dropped.

“I can’t. The resistance needs me to keep everything in order. I’ve been away long enough as it is.” Amy said with a sad tone. “But if you boys want some direction, Knuckles went to investigate a town to the south. I haven’t heard from him so he might need your help.” She explained as the two got ready to head off.

“Aye-aye, cap’n commander Rose ma’am!” Sonic said as he raced off.

“If it weren’t for his “free as the wind” nature the two of you would so be a thing.” Spyro said in a joking tone.

“Yeah. But that “free as the wind” nature is why I love him.” Amy replied before the dragon took flight.

“Well Miss Rose, I hope we meet again.” The dragon Skylander said gallantly before flying off.

“Hehe, back at you Spyro.” The pink hedgehog giggled as the blue blur and purple dragon raced off.

Back in Equestria Marshall and Spike walked down a path leading back into Ponyville from Sweet Apple Acres with Twilight slowly following.

“Foods all taken care of, next is weather.” Spike explained as he read the list.

“How does that work?” Marshall asked as he bumped into someone familiar. “What in the… who…” The dalmatian asked as he saw it was a chocolate labrador in an orange vest with a diving helmet. “Zuma!?” The pup asked as the other pup shook his head and saw his friend.

“Marshall!” The labrador said with glee. “Rubble! I found Marshall!” Zuma shouted as a bulldog with a yellow vest and construction helmet ran in with joy.

“Marshall!” The bulldog said with glee.

“Rubble!” Marshall replied while hugging the two of them.

“So you know these guys?” The little dragon asked as the fire pup spoke up.

“Oh! Right, sorry. These are two of my friends from back home, Zuma and Rubble.” Marshall introduced the duo. “And these are my new friends Spike and… wait… where’s Twilight?” The dalmatian asked as the unicorn walked up.

“Ugh. I ate too much pie.” Twilight complained with a bit of a pot-belly.

“Woah. What have we missed dude?” Zuma asked with a giggle before noticing Spike. “And what are you looking for?” The water rescue pup continued.

“There’s supposed to be a pegasus pony named Rainbow Dash clearing the clouds.” The little purple dragon explained as the pony and three pups looked up and saw several clouds in the sky.

“Well she isn’t doing a very good job now is she?” Twilight said before something that looked rainbowy zipped past and crashed into her said something being a sky blue pegasus with a rainbow mane and tail.

“Heh heh heh, excuse me.” The pony awkwardly chuckled as she and the purple unicorn were in the mud. “Let me help you.” She said with another chuckle before zipping back with a cloud impressing the pups before making it rain on Twilight by hopping on it.

This in turn left her soaked in a far more watery puddle.

“Think you might’ve overdid it.” The bulldog in yellow said as the pegasus gave it some thought.

“I got this!” She said before flying around Twilight super fast, drying up the water in seconds. “My very own patented, rain-blow dry! No, no, don’t thank me, you're quite welcome.” The blue pony said before seeing that Twilight’s mane was all frizzed out by the instant dry and seeing this she and Spike nearly busted they’re guts laughing with the trio of pups giggling at the sight themselves.

“Let me guess, your Rainbow Dash.” Twilight said with a blunt tone.

“The one and only.” The pegasus replied before flying into Twilight’s face. “Why, you heard of me?” She asked.

“I heard you're supposed to be keeping the sky clear!” The unicorn complained before sighing. “I’m Twilight Sparkle and the princess sent me to check on the weather.” She explained to the pegasus just resting on the cloud.

“Yeah, yeah, that’ll be a snap. I’ll do it in a jiffy, just as soon as I’m done practicing.” RD explained in a semi-rude tone.

“Practicing for what, dudette?” Zuma asked as the blue pegasus got on her belly while still on the cloud.

“The Wonderbolts!” RD said as she pointed towards a poster of some pegasi in blue uniforms which the construction bulldog looked at.

“Huh, seems like something you’d be into… heck I think Skye would be into them… what are they?” Rubble asked with the pegasus flying down to the group.

“Only the best aerobatic flight team in all of Equestria! They’re gonna perform at the celebration tomorrow and I’m gonna show ‘em my stuff.” Rainbow explained as she flipped back onto the cloud with Twi giving a smirk.

“Please, the Wonderbolts would never accept a pegasus who couldn’t keep the sky clear for one measly day.” The purple unicorn replied before getting a stern look from the pegasus.

“Hey! I could clear this sky in 10 seconds flat!” RD said as the chocolate lab went in on the action.

“You sure about that, RD?” Zuma asked with a smirk.

“120% sure!” The pegasus replied in a snap.

“Prove it.” Both unicorn and water rescue pup said as RD raced into the sky quickly and effortlessly in no time at all.

“Loop-de-loop around and, wham!” The rainbow maned pony said as she finished up before landing on the ground. “What did I tell you, 10 seconds flat, I’d never leave Ponyville hanging.”

Twilight, Rubble, Marshall, and Spike all looked up at the sky with their mouths slack-jawed with Zuma just giving a confident smirk.

“Not bad at all Rainbow Dash. Name’s Zuma, do any water sports?” The pup in orange gear asked as the pegasus flew over to him.

“Not usually but I’m still sure I could take a guy like you on any day of the week.” She replied with a cocky grin which the labrador returned.

“Come around Adventure Bay sometime and you’re on.” Zuma said as the two shook paw and hoof.

“It’s a deal, Zuma. Gotta say, you, Twilight and your other friends here seem like a real hoot, I can’t wait to hang out some more.” RD said before flying off as Spike, Marshall, and Rubble all looked on in awe and amazement.

“Wow, she’s amazing!” Spike said before touching Twilight’s now curly and frizzy mane with a chuckle. Twilight being unamused, just walked off with a grunt. “Wait, it’s kinda pretty once you get used to it!” The young dragon said as the pups followed while catching up.

“So how did you two end up in Equestria?” Marshall asked his two friends before the water pup sighed.

“It’s a long story dude, you got a minute?” Zuma asked as the three pups went after Twilight.

Back in the world of the digimon Armed Madleomon was closing in on Shoutmon who was barely hanging onto the side of the newly formed cliff with Ballistamon dangling from his bo-staff like microphone.

“I don’t know how you survived, but you won’t be coming back after I finish you off this time you pathetic little dragon!” Armed Madleomon exclaimed as he readied his chainsaw arm about to slash the dragon and robot duo.

“Oh no, I know Rocky didn’t save that dragon just to see this happen to him!” The cheetah yelled as she raced towards the three digimon.

“Fuli stop! He’s way out of your league!” Tails shouted from close behind as the red dragon saw what was happening.

“Fuli stop! Go back and take cover before…” Shoutmon pleaded before the Fusion Loader started to open up. “What the…”

“That thing… Fuli! Use it!” Rocky shouted as the cheetah saw what was going on and set it up and both Shoutmon and Ballistamon started to glow with two words entering the feline’s head.

“Digi-fuse!” She shouted as the red and blue glow around Shoutmon and Ballistamon respectively intensified.

“Woah.” Shoutmon said as the mechanical digimon got weirded out.

“What’s happening? I feel funny!” The robot said with the dragon just gasping in shock.

Shoutmon grunted as he struck a pose with the glow being as bright as possible.

“Ooh, but funny in a good way!” Ballistamon said confidently as his glow too got as intense before they both rocketed up in blue and red auras before colliding.

“DIGI-FUSE!” The two digimon shouted as they appeared as one being appeared as a silhouette.

“Whoo hoo, I think I’ve just been upgraded!” Shoutmon’s voice said out of the new creature. “Unbelievable, Fuli just digi-fused us into one! This is awesome!” He said with awe in his throat.

“Impossible, that cat couldn’t have fused them!” The armored black lion said with malice in his voice.

“How’s this for impossible!” The fusion between Shoutmon and Ballistamon shouted as he struck Armed Madleomon and instantly caused his upgraded form to fade. Shoutmon and Ballistamon soon unfusing the dragon then turned to the cheetah with a smirk.

“Hey Fuli, you want in on finishing this guy off?” Shoutmon asked confidently with the cheetah smirking back.

“Totally, but I think I’ll take a little more oomph.” Fuli replied before turning to the other digimon. “Starmon, Pitmon, digi-fuse!” She shouted as the star and pawn digimon fused into a flaming sword. “Let’s end this!” She said as the fox flew up.

“I’m in!” Tails shouted as he powered up his arm cannon, all four heroes then charging straight at the evil lion.

“CHARGE SHOT!”

“ROCK ‘N ROLLER!”

“RAM SLAMMER!”

“SUN SWORD STRIKE!”

Tails, Shoutmon, Ballistamon, and Fuli all shouted as they rammed the guy with all they had and left Madleomon in the middle of a giant explosion of energy.

“No, not like this! Not by they’re hands!” The dark lion digimon said as the rest of his upgrades dissolved into pixels. “You miserable worms!” He complained as all four heroes cheered their victory just as a wormhole opened up.

“You failed me!” A voice on the other side of the portal said before dragging Madleomon inside.

“No, Tactimon, wait I’m not defeated yet!” Madleomon said as he turned into yellow light and was pulled within the vortex.

“Really because from what I saw you didn’t stand a chance against these guys.” Rocky said as he walked up with the book of Skylanders in his pup pack’s claw arm.

“You’ll pay for this Shoutmon, and that goes for all four of your friends too!” The evil lion said before the cheetah girl just scoffed.

“Still just acquaintances.” Fuli complained with the two tailed fox just rolling his eyes.

“Yeah, you went to rescue Shoutmon and Ballistamon without having any plan on how to do so.” Tails said as the pup walked next to her.

“Yeah he has a point, you might not want to admit it but you must’ve been worried about them both.” Rocky added as the group took full notice of the frozen book.

“Cross that bridge when it comes, why are you carrying around that… thing?” Fuli asked not knowing what it was as the digital dragon grabbed it.

“It looks like a book… frozen in ice.” Shoutmon said as Ballistamon raised an eyebrow… or he would if he had one.

“Wait, how come the one who seems way more street smart than Shoutmon doesn't know what a book or ice is?” The robotic digimon asked.

“I’ve been to her world, doesn’t seem like a place where either thing is common.” The dragon digimon explained before they all looked at a new portal that opened up.

“I have to go back to Skylands and find a way to fix what’s happening, this book is linked to several creatures that got iced by a bald sorcerer called Kaos.” Rocky explained his situation before the fox spoke up.

“Wait, Skylands? I know a dragon who came to my world from there!” Tails said before the red dragon started walking to the portal.

“Well what are we waiting for?” Shoutmon asked as the others looked confused.

“Wait, wait, wait! Your home, and what Rocky and Tails are dealing with doesn’t concern you… why not stay?” Fuli asked with the robot speaking up.

“Well Rocky helped save Shoutmon, and Tails helped us with Madleomon, helping them with this Skylands iced book thing is the least we can do.” Ballsitamon said before heading for the portal.

“Yeah but…” Fuli stuttered still confused on why they don’t stay.

“And we still need to get you all home, you yourself saved both of our lives from Madleomon.” Shoutmon added while pointing at the cheetah girl. “Consider me your friend or not Fuli, both me and Ballistamon owe you.” He finished with the Pride Lander unable to deny what he said.

“Okay, I’ll give you that.” She finally admitted before walking up to the portal. “But once I’m back in the Pride Lands I’m staying in the Pride Lands.” The cheetah made clear with the dragon nodding.

The five new allies then jumped into the portal unaware of where they’d end up next.

Author's Note:

Next time we find out more on what happened with Spyro, Zuma and Rubble, and a frozen fourth player to this inter-dimensional action.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment