• Published 7th Feb 2023
  • 447 Views, 4 Comments

Solar Force: A Legend Awakens - Streak Aireoso



When worlds collide what will happen when ponies, pups, digimon, mobians, pridelanders, and skylanders encounter each other for the first time. Soon to be legendary heroes such as Sonic, Tails, the Paw Patrol, and many others are thrown into trials.

  • ...
 4
 447

Encounters of a Lifetime

Honesty, Integrity, Courage, Intellect, Humility, Ferocity, Kindness, Joy, Wit, Trust, Determination, Laughter, Hope, Leadership, Generosity, Coordination, Loyalty, Magic. These elements have been spread throughout six separate worlds, each with their own variety of heroes, each one also having dangers that have yet to be brought to justice, an entity of darkness and data with and army bent on conquest, an evil force from times long forgotten along with the ancient beings it wiped out, bitter rivals with many a grudge to settle, a light stealing sorcerer and his crazy kid, fiery shadows from a time long past slowly rising from the ashes, and a corrupt royal who's own kin had to banish for the safety of one of these worlds. Time will tell when they will once again rise to gain what they see as rightfully there's.

"That last darkness." A purple unicorn with indigo mane said before opening another book. "I know I've read about it somewhere."

As the unicorn continued reading in another world we see four robots with giant hammers surrounding a manhole which a blue hedgehog popped out of.

“Hedgehog, noun, a burrowing animal.” The hedgehog said before racing away from the hammer wielding robots. “Wow! You guys can really move when you want to!”

The hedgehog was about to get crushed when a fox with two tails flew in and saved him.

“Tails!” The hedgehog said glad to see his friend.

“Could you not risk your life for five minutes?” The fox asked with a smile on his face.

“Sure, but where’s the fun in that?” The hedgehog replied.

Just then an orb of darkness was seen hertaling towards the two before it exploded.

“Woah!” Tails exclaimed, nearly dropping his friend.

“Look out!” The blue hedgehog said as a silhouette of some kind of reptile.

Back in the world with the purple unicorn she was walking over when three other unicorns walked in front of her.

“There you are Twilight!” The blue one with a blue mane said.

“Moondancer is having a little get together in the west castle courtyard, you wanna come?” The white one with a pink mane asked.

“She thought it might calm us down from all those metal monster sightings we’ve had lately.” The yellow one with a blue mane added.

“Oh sorry girls, I've got a lot of studying to catch up on, and besides I’d think a metal monster is a little too far fetched, and nothing to worry about.” Twilight said as she ran off to her home.

“Ugh, does that pony do anything except study?” The white unicorn asked.

“She isn’t one for believing anything that isn’t too likely either.” The blue unicorn added.

“I think she’s more interested in books and facts than friends and fun.” The yellow unicorn finished.

As she was running Twilight started to talk to herself.

“A corrupt royal who's own kin had to be banished for the safety of one of these worlds, I know I’ve heard something like that from somewhere.” She said to herself before she passed a bush where a shadow with two yellow eyes and a big horn poked out.

In a third world we see a lion and his daughter on a large rock formation looking over the savannah.

“Everything the light touches is part of our kingdom, the Pride Lands.” The adult lion said before turning to face his daughter. “Ruling it is a big responsibility Kiara, and someday when you're queen…” He added only for the voice of a young male to cut him off.

“Heads up!” The voice said as a male lion cub with a red tufted mane on his head chased a baobab fruit that hit his father in the head.

“Kion!” Kiara addressed her younger brother with annoyance.

“Heh, sorry dad. Me and Bunga were playing baobab ball and…” Kion started before a honey badger ran towards the fruit.

“Kion couldn’t handle the pass.” The honey badger Bunga said in a joking manner.

“A giraffe couldn’t handle it, you kicked it over my head!” Kion complained.

“Kion.” King Simba said, trying to get his son’s attention.

“And ya couldn’t handle it.” Bunga said in a taunting manner.

“Bunga.” Simba said in annoyance.

“Yeah, try to handle this!” Kion said before tackling the honey badger as they wrestled for the fruit.

“Boys!” Simba said sternly which led to his son letting go of the ball. “Kion, I need to talk to your sister, she’ll be tracking gazelles with her friends today.” The lion king explained in a calm manner.

“Because I’m training to be…” Kiara started before her brother cut her off.

“Queen of the Pride Lands, yeah yeah, I know all about it Kiara.” Kion said with annoyance.

“Well at least I have my life figured out, what are you gonna grow up to be little brother?” She asked to which Kion spoke up.

“Happy.” He replied with a smug look on his face.

“Alright you too that's enough.” Simba chuckled a bit as he separated the two. “Kion, why don’t you and Bunga go play somewhere else?” He proposed to which the badger quickly ran to the edge of Pride Rock.

“Yeah, I know the perfect place!” Bunga said before holding the fruit to the sky and semi-chanting. “Ya never get the baobab fruit no, ya never get the baobab fruit no.” Bunga sang in a taunting tone as Kion looked towards him.

“Ha, you got nowhere to go Bunga!” Kion said confidently before the badger spoke.

“Says you,” Bunga said before tossing the fruit in the air and jumping off of Pride Rock, “zuka zama!” He said as he landed in a nearby tree perfectly fine before catching the fruit. “Catch me if you can Kion!” He said as he ran off.

“Game on Bunga, later dad, have fun tracking those gazelles Kiara, I gotta get Bunga!” Kion said as he ran off.

“Ugh, I can’t believe we’re related.” Kiara complained.

“Kion will grow up someday.” Simba assured his daughter. “I hope.” He added with a worried look.

In another world a German shepherd in a police cruiser, a dalmatian in a firetruck, a cockapoo in a helicopter, and a gray terrier in a recycling truck drove through a town where people were screaming as it seemed cars were appearing in buildings.

“Alright guys, we have too” The shepherd started before hearing an odd noise.

“Chase!” The cockapoo in pink flight gear said before the shepherd came back into reality.

“Huh, what?” The pup in police attire replied.

“You zoned out, you were about to say what we were going…” The terrier in green said before all four of them heard the noise as their tags lit up.

“Pups, what's going on?” A voice asked before the four of them exited their vehicles.

“We’re trying to find an odd noise Ryder.” Chase said as the four went by a store with a big lemonade cup decoration on top and saw an odd glitching creature.

“Woah, what is that?” The dalmatian asked.

“No idea, Marshall.” Chase replied.

“H…hey…” The red glitchy creature said weakly.

“Hi, I’m Chase, the pup in red is Marshall, this little pilot is Skye, and the guy in green is Rocky.” The police pup said as the red creature suddenly spoke up.

“Move to your right!” The little guy shouted as the four pups saw the fake lemonade cup about to fall on them as Rocky took the creature before they all jumped out of the way.

“Okay, that was close, thanks little guy.” Marshall said as the red creature was seeming to glitch out more.

“Um… are you okay?” Skye asked as they all showed worry for him.

“Yeah… just doesn’t look like I have much time left…” The red creature said before he glitched some more.

“What… no, there has to be a way to save you!” Marshall said before a flash of light hit them.

“Pups, what’s going on!?” Ryder asked over the pup tags.

“No idea, but we think it’s important!” Chase said as the four saw a red device that seemed to empower the creature a bit.

“Do you young pups wish to save this creature?” A booming voice asked as the pups looked at each other.

“We’re on the Paw Patrol, helping others is what we do.” Chase said as the voice spoke up again.

“Good, take this Fusion Loader and thus, save this digimon.” The voice said as the pups looked at each other again with confidence as a bulldog wearing yellow drove up in a construction rig and a chocolate labrador wearing orange drove in via hovercraft.

“Dudes, what are you…” The lab asked before being cut off by a flash of light that caused the four pups making contact with the Fusion Loader disappeared.

The four are seen in an odd portal, Skye grabbing the Fusion Loader, Marshall grabbing Chase, and all of them getting sucked into three different directions.

In a world with a castle built into a mountain Chase and Marshall get thrown out of the portal.

“Woah, what happened?” Marshall asked.

Chase sniffed the air.

“Hm, well all I know is we aren’t in Adventure Bay, all I can smell are horses and” Chase sniffed the air again. “Metal.” He finished as a shadow crept up on them.

“Um, Chase… what’s that?!” Marshall asked as the shadowy figure stared at them.

“What is wha…” The shepherd started before seeing the figure to which both pups screamed as they held each other.



(To be continued)

Author's Note:

Next time, who is the figure Marshall and Chase have met, where have Rocky and Skye ended up, will the odd glitchy creature be okay, what are Kion and Bunga gonna get into, who are Sonic and Tails going to run into, and what is Twilight going to learn soon? All these questions will be answered next time!