• Published 5th Jan 2023
  • 259 Views, 2 Comments

The Equestria Girls in Minecraft - SomePonyy

  • ...
 2
 259

Chapter 1: Welcome to Minecraft

After the portal in front of Canterlot High malfunctioned, the girls all woke up as they began to regain conscious. Originally, they planned to use the portal to visit Princess Twilight in Equestria but something had went terribly wrong and now...they were in a world they didn't know. Or at least most of them didn't know.

"You guys, we're in Minecraft," Sunset said as the girls looked around.

"What's Minecraft and why does everything look so blocky?" Rainbow asked as she looked around her. Almost everything around her was cubic, even objects that weren't really blocks did not have much smooth edges.

"Minecraft is a game where you explore and build stuff," Sunset explains. "I think when that portal malfunctioned, it bought us to here.

"Well let's just find the portal and get out," Twilight said. "I mean it can't be that hard right?"

"I don't know....the only way we might be able to escape is to defeat a really powerful dragon." Sunset said worriedly. "I play this game time to time so I know about it. I don't know about you all." The rest of the girls shook their head.

"I watched a few videos, but that's about it." Fluttershy said. "I don't really know how to play."

"Well I'll show all you then. First we got to get materials first. Rainbow you see that tree over there?" Sunset points to a nearby tree. "I need you to go up to it and get some wood."

"Okay, so where is my axe?" Rainbow asked. "I need an axe, you know."

"Just punch it," Sunset said.

"But isn't it going to hurt?"

"Trust me, it isn't"

Rainbow went up to the tree and braced herself. Here she was about to break her hand. She made a fist and closed her eyes tight as she struck the tree with her bare hands. To her surprise, the wood broke easily like a toothpick. "Damn, this is some weak tree," she muttered as she continued to punch it until a smaller version of the wood popped out and Rainbow picked it up.

"Okay I have so many questions, like how the hell is that tree not falling over?" Twilight asked looking at the tree that was undefining all laws of physics.

"Okay so give me that wood and I'll make a crafting table." Sunset said as Rainbow handed her the wood block. While Sunset was making tools, Fluttershy gasped as she saw a baby pig walk by.

"Oh my! Hi little piggy, what's your name?!" she cooed. The pig oinked. "Oh it's very nice to meet you too, Porky! Are you trying to find your mommy and daddy?"

"Oh yeah Fluttershy, you should gather as many animals you can so we can build a farm for food." Sunset suggested.

"Ummm food?" Fluttershy asked a little uncertain. "You're saying we have to k-kill this cute piggy?"

"Yeah, you know a barn so we have a food supply and we won't starve."

"Umm, Sunset I think you forgot who Fluttershy is," Rarity said.

"Shit! Fluttershy don't think of it like that! Think of it like we're sending these animals to better places."

"Yeah! A place where there's endless mud and the pigs or whatever animals we kil-err send to can play in all day." AJ added.

"I just don't feel comfortable killing animals." Fluttershy squeaked. "I love them too much!"

"If it makes you feel better, they respawn every time they die." Sunset said. "Well not really 'respawn' but every time one dies, another one should spawn somewhere."

"Oh ok, are you sure?"

"I'm positve. Now you go gather as much animals as you can. Rainbow you get more wood and the rest of us will look for places we can build our shelter." Sunset instructed. The girls nodded and separated. Fluttershy continued to gather more animals, while the other girls were looking for places to build their house.

"Over here would look marvelous!" Rarity gasped. "Its the perfect view If I do say so myself."

"Alright let's start building here, but we better hurry up cause once it gets dark, monsters will spawn." Sunset told them.

"I'm sorry what?" AJ said surprised.

"Yeah, when it gets dark monsters will come out."

Fluttershy continued to gather the animals and make them follow her when she spotted a strange looking creature. It was green and didn't look like it had any arms. It had a frown face and was walking towards her. "Oh hi there! Who might you be?"

Sunset saw in the distance a creeper coming towards Fluttershy. "Fluttershy watch out!" she shouted but it was too late as she saw her friend get blown up.

"FLUTTERSHY!" Rarity shrieked as she ran towards the crater and desperately tried to find her friend but there did not seem to be any traces of her friend left. "OH MY JESUS CHRIST WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!"

"What in tarnation?! Did Fluttershy get blown up?!" AJ shouted.

"She's d-dead?!" Pinkie was suddenly by them near the crater. Tears started to form in her eyes as well for the other girls.

All three of them hugged each other crying heavily. "WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO BE TAKEN SO SOON?!".

Fluttershy approached them while they were still hugging each other. "Umm excuse me, but do you think we should head back?"

"Not now, Fluttershy. We're still crying how you died," Pinkie sniffed then suddenly, "WAIT FLUTTERSHY?!"

"You're alive!" Rainbow said as she hugged her.

"Thank goodness you're okay, I thought you were really dead!" AJ said happily.

All three girls enveloped Fluttershy in a bear hug. She had an expression like the Mike Wazowski meme face. I was literally standing behind them for five minutes and I didn't say anything because I didn't want to interrupt

All four girls started to head back to the shelter as Sunset was just finishing building the last blocks with the help from Rainbow.

"It's not really the best but it will do," Sunset chuckled. The shelter was just a simple huge wooden box with torches on it and inside were 7 beds and 7 chests. It was perfect timing too because the sun was just about to go down.

Comments ( 2 )

I think its better that they don't know anything.


And to not just immediately start like this

7 beds that quickly?

Shenanigans.

Seriously: You need an editing pass.

Story wise: ... Well, let's give this a chance to get going. At the moment, they've found themselves in a new world, one of them knows what's going on, and the rest are clueless. We're seeing Fluttershy's character come out.

So now? I want to see the rest of the characterization. How will Rainbow Dash behave against all the monsters? How will AJ try to deal with the "Apples" from the trees? ETc.

Login or register to comment