• Published 19th Nov 2022
  • 1,289 Views, 5 Comments

Why is Human sad? - Abyssi amentiae



Over the past months, human has been behaving weirder and worse. Princess Luna will solve this problem today.

  • ...
4
 5
 1,289

Nothing will be forgotten. Version 2.

Author's Note:

I took the time to finally properly edit my thought more or less. I will leave the old version so that you can compare the new version with the old one.

I hope that the evaluators of the comment will reveal their essence under the chapter.

"Greetings, my dearest sister." – unexpectedly for Princess Luna, the voice of her sister, Celestia, was heard.

The Princess of the Night was unpleasantly surprised that her thoughts were interrupted, but this bitterness paid off in full with the thought that her own sister had not forgotten about her and came not because she had to do some important government work, but just for her sake. And this thought was true.

"The same to you, Sister," the younger of the two answered her. – "Why did you decide to come to the long-empty hall intended for our early breakfasts?" - It was important and interesting for Princess Luna to know why her older sister decided to visit her right now and here.

Both Ruling Sisters were now in the hall, which had been empty until recently, for almost a millennium. But because of the man, Princess Luna had to look for a place where she could think about him in the morning, and finally clarify what was happening to him. And she found a place – it was a special hall built especially for the two of them, which had also been empty for a long time, but was kept clean.

"I decided to find out from your guards where you live in the morning now." – the elder of the two sisters decided to switch to the old Equestrian dialect, smiling slightly at her younger sister and sitting opposite her at a medium-long table. – "And they told me where your new abode is located – in our old gathering place in the morning." - at the end of her speech, Princess Celestia smiled with kindness, so as to show her only relative that she came without resentment at her actions.

"And in truth, sister, as you told me my beloved sister." – The Princess of the Night nodded in agreement to her sister and decided to support her sister in continuing the dialogue in the old dialect. – "But that's not the only thing you wanted to say to me in your answer, right?" - The dark-blue Ruler of Equestria stared questioningly at the white Ruler of Equestria, making it clear that she was waiting for an answer to her question in full form.

"Of course not, my Moonbeam of light in this world of darkness and light with a shadow of twilight." – Princess Celestia quickly attempted to answer an obviously serious question for her own sister. – "I wanted to find out from you personally why you left the last place where we met in the morning." - now the words of the Princess of the Sun were accompanied by a less pronounced smile, but still it.

The Mistress of the Night in Equestria expected something like a question-answer, but she was still not completely satisfied with it. Although, admittedly, after the human began to behave worse (but mostly only she and some other creatures noticed this), she herself began to partly imitate him, but in a lighter version (irritability due to misunderstanding of the situation with a man, sometimes made her viciously give comments to nobles asking that-either from her or her sister). She is still ashamed of the recent case when she harshly mocked an ordinary pony when her sister told how the reception of guests at the castle took place that day.

"I think I should inform you that you will hardly be surprised by my answer." – The Princess of the Night and the Moon quickly cast her gaze at her part of the table, where there was an uneaten mushroom soup made according to the recipe of a man personally for her from the chefs today, but immediately returning it back to its former place.

"And yet, try to surprise me, sister." – Princess Celestia smiled broadly at her sister and almost began to lift her hooves in the test tubes from the sudden fun in her mind.

"You should have noticed the changes in human behavior. Isn't that right, my sister?" - the younger sister looked into her older sister's eyes with all her possible seriousness, looking for seriousness there. - "For the sake of more free time spent on it, I now come here." - and finding a response in my sister's gaze, I was able to calmly transfer my gaze to the long-cooled mushroom soup, which exuded the smell of delicious food.

"Now everything is clear to me, probably, now..." - after a minute of her silence with her eyes closed, The Princess of the Sun decided to speak out quietly and sullenly. – "He really became somehow more aggressive in terms of humor and ... How to put it exactly..." - biting her lower lip, the white sister tried to find the exact expression so as not to look like she did not understand the situation associated with the man. – "Sad and devastated or something?" – unexpectedly for herself, The Princess of Euvestria realized that she had missed the simple truth by herself until this moment. Until the moment when her own sister did not dip her own head into the pond of truth, from which she drank, but did not guess to ask where this water came from.

***

... and not wanting to wait until a man discovers it and says the first words first…

"What did you need from me today, Princess Luna, at such a late time?" – unexpectedly for her, a man standing with his back to her on one of the balconies in the castle (The Princess of the Night stood silently in the doorway leading to the balcony), spoke sharply but neutrally in a simple voice where it was difficult to hear what - then certain emotions, as well as - skillfully hiding irritation in her direction, knocking Princess Luna out of her thoughts with all this.

"Do you really think that since the day ponies can't absolutely hear your walking, the rustle of your mane and your breathing, then neither can I?" – the human continued the one-sided "dialogue", but with a more noticeable external irritation when Princess Luna did not answer anything for more than a minute after the first question from the man.

The Princess of the Night was in a slight confusion and embarrassment – she did not expect such a reaction to her, although she assumed with the edges of her consciousness and mind. But I am also ready to admit that being silent for more than a minute is really shameful in her case, but it does not negate the fact that she did not want to offend a person with her almost noiseless gait with another and already he himself did wrong, for his part.

"I..." – realizing that it was necessary to somehow start a conversation already, Princess Luna tried to start a conversation with…

"You." – but a man with a cold, but skillfully hidden aggression, which still continued to leak out in small parts, abruptly interrupts her. - "So why do you need me? Answer." – for the entire time of their "long" conversation, the human did not turn one iota in the direction of The Night Princess and did not even move his hands to any other position, still holding them on the balcony railing...

The Princess did not like the way a man behaves, but she understood that if she starts any argument or says a reproach in his direction, she will simply lose – she knows perfectly well how strong a human is in arguments and demagoguery, and how cruel he can be when he is not in the mood to say anything at all or to talk to someone. He was one of those small units of intelligence that could give a calm verbal rebuff to her and her sister, but the man was also the one who could defeat Celestia in an argument, starting it with insults in her direction and in the direction of all that she had done. Yes, she will not forget how her sister, after almost losing outright to a human (according to Celestia herself), sat in her office with such confusion as she had never seen in her entire life and shed rare tears from the realization that a man, without telling the truth, he spoke the truth in her direction in most of his theses, if you look at everything from a more critical side, from the human side.

And therefore, without thinking twice, The Princess of The Night and the Moon – will go on a partial human occasion, otherwise, as she herself felt, something bad will happen. Not with a man, no. And with those who come across an angry man and rarely slip into it, as he himself said more than once – "the primal desire for the blood of those who you don't like."

"What's going on with you?" - the younger of the two sisters was told quickly, with a slight pressure, who remained standing a few meters behind the man, looking at his back. Less than ten seconds have passed since the last question from the human.

"Now or at all?" - the man asked indifferently, with a small laugh, not intending even now to turn towards his opponent in this conversation. He already knew that The Princess had come not just to talk, but supposedly to "help".

"What...?" – the dark-blue Ruler of The Moon for the second time found herself confused and confused by the actions of a human. More precisely, from words. She did not understand what he wanted to say, and not a clearly understood man, promised a greater likelihood of misunderstanding, which could lead to a sad incident.

"That, Princess... that..." - this answer introduced The Night Ruler of Equestria into a complete misunderstanding of what was happening.

- "Did I hear right?.. He said it with..." – chaos was going on in The thoughts of The Princess of The Night. – "No! A griffin's pike under my ribs!". - she couldn't believe the way the man answered her. – "If the situation is so bad, then I have to end it now!". - steely determination began to fill the mind of The Night Princess. - "Even if he doesn't forgive me, I will do it!". – and these thoughts were not idle. – "I know from personal experience what such a tone of voice means!". – but, unfortunately, for Princess Luna, as, probably, for a man, she did not understand that he was living a different paradigm of worldview – this meant that she was trying to help incorrectly.

"Let me help you." – a personal request was made in a pleading but confident tone. But the man was steadfast even when others begin to die. The Princess knew this, but she believed in the miracle of what she would get.

"No." – the man answered simply and monotonously. – "You still haven't answered my question." – and still continuing his speech in a similar tone.

- "It didn't work out… Maybe next time...". – the youngest of the sisters tried to believe to the last that she would be able to help a human with a rush if she tried again.

"Okay. Good. Yours took its toll." – the words were hardly pronounced, not without a share of resentment at fate. – "I wanted to understand the reason for your bad behavior, which worsens every day ..." – in the end, the Princess of The Night lost all spark of confidence, not understanding why it happened.

The man didn't answer. Not in half a minute, not in a minute, not in two... A human and Princess Luna were standing in the middle of one of the large balconies of Canterlot Castle. The Sun was shining, which would soon be replaced by the Moon. The man did not answer. And The Princess of The Night could not find the resolve to break the silence. But the silence was not eternal.

"Tell me and finally answer, Princess." – the man uttered the words with obvious aggression, anger and sadness, but not completely aimed at her personally. – "What can a Herson be like when He has Lost His Homeland, His Future, being on the threshold of when he sees that he has gradually begun to put up with what happened and has begun to stop The Struggle that Makes Him a "Human"?".

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment