• Published 4th Sep 2022
  • 1,286 Views, 12 Comments

Return to the Big Apple - TheLostBrony



Following the events of “Where No Pony Has Gone Before,” Big Mac can’t get that intense pleasure he felt out of his head. Nothing he tries even comes close, so the only question is…How can he get Scootaloo to agree to an absurd request?

  • ...
22
 12
 1,286
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 11 )

I like this

part 3......they end up in the stomach and well you know what happens next.... :(

11352709
naw naw, I don't wanna see that. I like those girls.

Pretty good man just one would needs to be edited.



Through needs to be changed to thought

He decided to forgo using his hooves at all. Either way any attempt to delay the inevitable was futile as his head flared and load after load of hot cum shot out, painting his chest, and a good bit of the ground around him as he moaned. His body was wracked with spasms as bolts of pleasure shot through him. It was so intense he couldn't even form a coherent though, able to do nothing but ride it out as he writhed on the ground for several minutes, even after his balls had nothing left to give.

11353001
Thanks for the feedback, I went through and fixed those mistakes. “Wouldn’t” does belong in the last one though. He knew she was old enough to understand, he just wasn’t comfortable explaining it.

11353027
Welcome. And kk. Maybe remove didn't then.

Oh man! I hope they're all stuck inside Big Mac for a long time. I'd love to read more. This is such a good story.

What did Apple bloom mean about a calf?

"Dangit, dangit, dangit!" Applebloom spat. "Well, as much as I hate to say this brother, ah'm gonna hafta help. If I can birth a calf, how hard can this be?"

I think this sentence in your story is missing the word "as".

11358663
Fixed. Thanks for pointing it out.

Loving the story so far

Login or register to comment