• Published 11th Aug 2022
  • 1,683 Views, 17 Comments

Alexandre Viator: the Alicorn King - ScarletRhine



Remember when the alicorn made of lightning took Alex to Fallen Equestria (the Equestria of the Fall of equestria)? This story tells a tail of his being taken a different Equestria.

  • ...
5
 17
 1,683

Welcome to Earth pt 2

Alex and the rest of them follow, with Alex jogging up the front so he could spot the hidden markers and find the vault. It took a couple of hours and it was beginning to look like time had destroyed the markers despite the preservative treatments and spells put on them. "I think the vault that we're looking for is lost." He said glumly. Indy looked at the young man in sympathy and Mutt asked, "How'd you lose an old vault?"

"Time." Indy said. "If enough time passes any markers that were used to find it would gradually be worn down if no one maintained them."

"Which also means we also have to be careful where step. The surface above may have been worn thi…" Alex began before Twilight yelped as the ground collapsed from underneath her hooves. "AHHHH OOF!" She cried out as she fell the height of of the top shelves of the Golden Oaks Library onto the top of a huge pile of gold the slide to the bottom. "I'm okay!" She called out. "We'll that's one way to find it." Applejack wryly said

"If you had followed me because I can literally sniff it out-" Tempe said as she carried Rarity bridal style down to the bottom of the pile still in her dragon/siren form. "You wouldn't have had to fall on your ass."

"Vulgar language aside darling, they really should have listened to you after all from our few trips to the gem fields. I know Spike can sniff out gems underground almost as well as my spell can detect them." The pale seamstress said as she kissed Tempe on the cheek.

"I was keeping pace with you." Alex said defensively as he landed carrying Dr Jones down as well. "I didn't know you were trying to sniff out the gold, but was keeping look out for the markers. Which was destroyed by time. Plus it was just bad luck the weather weaken ceiling collapsed under Twilight. You're Okay Twilight?"

After Twilight nodded as everyone entered the breached vault. Alex walked over to fifteen kegs that appeared to be made of metal then said "Rarity, a wedding gift to you. Fifteen kegs filled to the brim with Atlantean Stargems salvaged from the bottom of the sea during the 1400s by an sea elven ally visiting our world. Please use them sparingly and don't let Spike eat them all as these are all that ever be since Atlantis sank."

"Wait!" Indy said in surprise. "Atlantis was real?!" Alex looked at his mentor before deadpanning, "you visited El Dorado which is just as legendary and the fact Atlantis is real shocks you?"

"Not entirely." Indy admitted. "I thought that that was a rumor after the whole eldorado incident I heard that another bunch of Nazi remnants were looking in Antarctica for the lost city of Atlantis and we're stopped by an old acquaintance of mine from NUMA. It turns out that the majority of the Antarctic continent had been in the middle of the Atlantic during the time of Atlantis and that it rapidly shifted due to a cataclysmic earthquake caused by a meteor strike breaking the crust. For the longest time not everyone believed it to be a rumor that sprung up in the 70s to know that there were other signs and artifacts of the continent that now proves that Dirk found it."

"I'm going to have a stern talking to the the family members that are working for government agencies about keeping the family informed about groups like the Nazis were looking for Atlantis." Alex grumbles. "But knowing the Nazis those family members that had found out were probably been killed before they could. And in case you're wondering, my family has been around for 15,000 years. Meaning we were around for 3,000 years before Atlantis sunk 12,000 years ago."

Rarity then asked, "What were these Stargems used for?" Alex got thoughtful before answering, "I've read the high quality ones were used to enhance the clothes of nobility, the class use the medium quality for the same purpose. The low quality ones were used to fuel airships." He then thought for a moment then started walking deeper into to the vault. The group followed. At one point Alex picked up a pair of odd blades and said, “I don’t know what these blades are for but they look like they fit over the leading edge for pegasi wings.” he then handed them to Rainbow Dash, “Happy wedding day.” The chromatic mare looked at the blades in surprise both for the gift and the fact Alex had them in a family vault.

"These are Pegasopilian wing blades and runically enchanted, how did your family get a hold of these?" Alex smiled as he replied, "A relative nearly got flattened by what initially thought was a meteor. After he dug himself out, he went into the crater and found a skeleton of a pegasus with those on the wings. He claimed them and put them in a vault, which had it's contents move to this vault."

The group moved towards the back of the vault Alex gave each of the girls a gift that fit the mare. Near the back, they came on a huge trunk/bookcase combo, Alex approached it and touched a rune and it closed. He then pressed another rune six times quickly and it shurk to the size of a large dictionary. He then picked it up and handed it to Twilight, who was staring at it with a hungry look.

Behind where it was a rune covered globe. Celestia flew-hopped over to it and said, "This looks like a guardian orb." Alex raised an eyebrow before asking, "Equestria has those too, what were they used for?"

"Controlling magical traps to treasure vaults."

"Figures."

The sound of safeties being switched off alerted the group to the presence of others. "How fortuitous we chose to chase you down. Uh uh uh, no attacking miss. You wouldn't want your friends to gain new holes would you." Valmont said as the five mercs point their AK-47s at the group. Alex stepped protectively in front of the mares. "Congratulations." Alex sarcastically said. "You're the second group to find and enter a Viator family vault that isn't family." Alex then noticed a feeling of building pressure, knowing what was about to happen he did a hand gesture behind his back. Indiana and Mutt started carefully guiding the alicorns and mares back. Luna, a bit confused, asked Mutt in a whisper, "Why art we backing up?"

"Alex sometimes has bursts of magical energy." Came the whispered reply. "Random things happen when they occur so Alex came up with signal to warn me and dad when one's comming." Luna was about to reply when everyone in the room (including Alex) was binded by an emerald flash of light.


When everypony could see clearly, almost everypony was untouched. Almost. Alex's ears had become slightly larger and pointed. Alex, Celestia, Luna, Rainbow Dash, and Tempe had wings, though Alex's were bat-like and Tempe's were surprisingly holographic though they looked more like dragon wings then an alicorns. And Celestia, Luna, Rarity, Tempe & Twilight had horns. Those equestrians, who were earth ponies had felt an infusion of power but outwardly remained unchanged. "OH MY CELESTIA! MY HORN! THANK YOU DAHRLING" Rarity cried out in joy before running up, pressing her body against a still recovering Alex and giving him a passionate kiss.

The enforcers looked confused. "That was unfocused chaos magic." Velmont/Shendu said glaring at Alex. Meanwhile, Alex was trying to keep track of all his uninvited guests. He locked on the werewolf as he began to slowly walk towards a crystal ball with silver flakes suspended inside. When he was next to Indy & Mutt he whispered to them, "When I shout 'run', hall ass back to the hole that was created when Twilight dropped into this place."

"Any reason for us to head for the nearest exit?" Mutt asked.

"The people that accompanied Irina is are wandering about and stuffing coins & gems into their pockets and one who is giving off a werewolf vibe is grabbing small satuttes and growing closer to one that sits on a trap trigger."

"Oh."

Alex told the mares the same message. All of them (including Indy & Son) started inching closer to the way they came in. Irina looked about looking for the crown, but when she looked towards the werewolf, he was reaching for what looked like a silver miniature copy of Michaelangelo's David, something started to shout for her to stop him.

"Jaun! DO.." She started as the werewolf picked the statuette up.

"RUN!" Alex shouted before bolting for the hole made when the ground gave out under Twilight. As the whole party ran, the whole cavern began to shake, Dr Cabaleron & his henchmen followed close behind Alex & Co recalling several times Alex & his nemesis, Daring Doo, had also done mad dashes to escape massive traps after they've been triggered.

Valmont gathered the enforcers together before the shadows flowed over them and took them away with whatever treasures they had in their pocket to parts unknown.

As they ran, they triggered lesser traps, though no less deadly, along the qway. Most missed them as they were not intended to stop runners. Dr Caballeron and his goons had to go through an obstacle course to get through which slowed them down but they followed the other equestrians.

They soon came to the pile of gold, platinum, silver, and copper coins and climbed to the top. Twilight & Rarity levitate Indy & Mutt out followed by Rainbow, Celestia, Luna & Tempe grabbing Twilight, Rarity, Applejack & Pinkie Pie and flew out. Alex spread his wings to fly himself out when, "WAIT! DON'T LEAVE US!!" Somepony cried out looking back he saw Caballeron and his goons running up. Alex sighed and muttered, "I'm going to regret this." He then looked to the rapidly approaching trio and shouted, "Pour on the speed .unless you want a golden grave!" Five minutes later, the herd, royal family of Equestria and four grumpy tied up tomb robbers had watched as the coins were sucked away and out of sight. They walked for a few miles before coming out of the jungle on to a paved road and a stalled flatbed truck with the owner marching around it and cussing it out. Alex put bone headband and walked upto the man and pulled a small sack out of a backpack that Twilight had transfiguration from a large rock and shook it. The jingle of coins made the man grab the sack and look inside. "aquí hay suficiente dinero para llevarnos a mí y a mi familia al norte. Cómo lo conseguiste?" The man asked.

"Lo encontré esparcido en el suelo de la jungla en un área que se rumorea que está cerca de la ciudad de oro." Alex responded. "Es tuyo a cambio del camión."

"Es un trato. ¡Gracias! ¡Gracias! ¡Gracias!" The man said as he closed the closed the small sack and beat it out of there.

"When did you learn Spanish?" Indiana asked as the group walked up to the truck. "Yeah." Mutt added. "When we met you, you only knew a few words." Alex chuckled as he removed the headband. "I just learned some more thanks to this headband, Airheart's Diplomatic Communicator." Both Dr Jones and Celestia reacted in surprise at the name of the Item, especially the first part. "Amelia Earhart disappeared in nineteen-thirty seven attempting to fly around the world. She disappeared without a trace." Celestia nodded then said, "About sixty years ago Herd Dash found and rescued a strange creature on an island a day's flight from San Destrider. The creature was covered in burns, so they took it back to the city. There they found her injuries were life threatening but they were afraid they'd kill her if they had to operate. One of the doctors transformed her into a pegasus and they learned her name was Airheart. Two years later she married into Herd Dash."

"Well that was informative." Mutt said as he closed the hood of the truck. "But we have to get back to Traveler's Rest and I don't think we've seen the last of Miss Commie Nazi so we better get moving. Everyone load up so we can roll out." Indy & Mutt climbed into the cab while everyone else climbed into the bed. Dr Caballeron and his goons were tied up and Made to sit with their backs against the cab.


They travel through the jungle until they come upon an airfield with a large plane being loaded with big bundles. Mutt hid them behind a thick cluster of palm trees as Indiana pulled out some binoculars out and stared at the scene. "The plane looks like it could reach LAX if we could get control of the plane." He started to lower the binoculars when something caught his attention, or more accurately someone. "Well, well, well, long time no see Hans." Alex looked at his mentor and asked, "Who's Hans?"
"Hans Fenrisn, one of Hitler's artifact hunters specializing in obscure and hard to find. Things like Atlantis, El Dorado, the holy grail, the Ark of the covenant, etc. The time he was seen was boarding a ship heading to South America to find the fountain of Youth. Judging from how young he looks it looks like he found it and obviously he found it and decided to keep the location secret" Alex looked at the suave german then said, "He was Belock's boss. I ran into Hans on Madagascar. He was trying to find the island where the Ark of the Covenant was opened in hopes of tracking it down and claiming it for himself. He Learned I was Indiana Jones' apprentice and cornered me in a warehouse." Alex rubbed his jaw remembering the slaps Hans had given him. "Oh dear, darling. You obviously got out of it, but how?" Alex smirked and the two Joneses laughed. "He used the greed and stupidity of the mercs." Alex said with Mutt’s remark. Alex walked over to Celestia and whispered to her. The hidden prankster within Celestia to smile as she made her clothes disappear and approached the mercs. One spell later the group found themselves flying back to Traveler's Rest, USA.

When they arrived back Alex's Mother called an old friend in the FBI who came and collected Hans & his drugs. After the natzi was off the grounds and Dr Jones and son left with a final farewell, Alex, his herd mares and Tempe were bedded in Alex's room, while the Royal sisters bedded in a guest room.

Mrs Viator sat in her study when Walter phased through the door. "You know they will be gone in the morning Madam." He said. She nodded. "It would seem that my son is destined to start a branch of the family in another reality." She sipped her tea and looked out a window the at an EPT test that showed two lines on it and smiled. "You have picked a nice herd my son. Guard them well."