• Published 11th Aug 2022
  • 1,675 Views, 17 Comments

Alexandre Viator: the Alicorn King - ScarletRhine



Remember when the alicorn made of lightning took Alex to Fallen Equestria (the Equestria of the Fall of equestria)? This story tells a tail of his being taken a different Equestria.

  • ...
5
 17
 1,675

Getting Settled pt II

Alexandre VIATOR:

The Alicorn King

By

Scarlet Rhine

&

Tempest Flare

Getting Settled pt II

The unicorn started heading down to main floor. Rainbow looked at Fluttershy then said. "Ok plan B. We go down and make the fillies don't get close enough to smell him and we warn the others not to be in small rooms if they want to wait for Mating Season" The butter yellow pegasus nodded. Before they flew down to the main floor.

"Allll-llex?" Twilight sing-songed. "I'm here to help you research!" She continued as she noticed the girls leaving the main lobby at Rainbow and Fluttershy's insistence. "Where are you?"

"Over here." Alex said as he scanned the book he selected. He absently said, "According to this book, a thousand years ago Celestia didn't raise the moon." As he started to get up, turning around as he did, getting a mouthful of boob as his mouth was accidentally covered by Twi's left breast. Twilight giggled as she wrapped her arms around his head.


Outside the Golden Oaks Library,

"Rainbow, Fluttershy," Sweetie Belle asked, "Why did we rush out of the library?"

Fluttershy kneeled to get eye level then said in a caring tone, "Sometimes a stallion produces an extra strong musk that would cause any mare the breaths it to go into heat. To fillies who have been going through puberty up to age of fifteen they enter heat within a couple of breaths. For those over fifteen it takes five minutes at the most."

"Then why did the rest of us have to leave as well, dahrling?" Rarity asked. Rainbow sighed and hung her head "Because me and Fluttershy hadn't realized how potent he was until just before we entered the library and were too slow in getting Twilight out of the guest bedroom. So the lot of us are going to Sugarcube Corner to finish breakfast."


Twilight pulled her tit from Alex's mouth. "We'll have time for that later! Right now let's do some research!" She said as she began looking through the books on the shelves. "You've mentioned a Luna before in relation to the Moon. I recently read that thestrals knew of a Princesses named Luna, Cadence is one of the two current princesses but she did appear after the banishment and defeat of Nightmare Moon. Then there is that barricaded off wing of the castle that I always passed by to visit Princess Celestia in her chambers, the blue wing as I used to call it."

Twilight noticed two books close together in the E section one that shouldn't be there and one that should. The two together "Predictions and Prophecies" and "The Elements of Harmony a Reference Guide" seemed oddly placed as if to catch someone's attention. "What is this?" She muttered as she took the two times off the shelves. "This is strange but you take the "Predictions and Prophecies" book. I'll look into this one. Something tells me they're both important."

"This whole library is a researcher's nightmare." Alex grumbles as he takes the book and moves the filled up he finished writing in. "Did you know Celestia had a sister? She used to raise the moon."

"Celestia had a sister who raised the Moon? Could this be Luna?"Twilight asked, surprised, wait, was there anything in that book about Nightmare Moon? I think I've read that before and I remember there's specifically a passage about Nightmare Moon."

"The book I was reading when got here did." Alex said as he opened the book showed the fateful passage before sliding aside. Then placed Predictions and Prophecies & read "On longest of the thousandth year the stars will help in her escape." Raising his head he turned to face Twilight who smiled and sat on his lap. Alex was a bit puzzled when Twilight did that so he hesitantly grasped her breasts and gently squeezed them. Twilight gazed before telporting them both to her room.


2 Hours Later

"That was fun!" Pinkie said as the group returned to the lobby. "Spike proved his master chef skills definitely!"

"Been cooking for 6 years now," the baby dragon said, proud of his accomplishments in the kitchen. "I've been trained by two of Celestia's personal chefs so I most definitely live up to the hype in the kitchen. Lord Torch gave me tips on how to use my dragon's flame to speed up the cooking process. Did you know that before he became Dragon Lord around 1,200 years ago Torch used to be the personal chef of Celestia? He only stopped after a rather harsh Dragon Lord stepped down and he rose to the challenge."

"That massive creature was working in the kitchens? I may not have ever been inside the canterlot castle but I doubt it could fit a dragon around the size of a mini mountain." Rarity exclaimed having seen the massive Dragon Lord during his recent flyover of Ponyville for the international leaders summit that was held annually a week or so before the Summer Sun Celebration.

"The size issue with can be partly explained by him growing during his time as dragon lord back in those times canterlot castle was more of a second home and fortification instead of the original Castle that Celestia ruled from, no that was the Castle of the Two Sisters, the place you mentioned Alex could probably live in as part of him settling down near here. I still can't believe you're even thinking of buying some place in the Everfree free that Fluttershy mentioned. her house being next to you Everfree, sure I understand that. It's a nice little place from what we saw earlier. Actually living in the Everfree, someone has to be insane to do that. whether that be insanely skilled or actually mentally unstable I don't know." The shake of his head Spike looked around and noticed that the room was empty, save for a few books on the table and a couple of glasses of water that he had placed there before leaving. "Twilight?!" He called out. "Mom!"

"We'll be right down." Twilight called down before the clopping of hooves could be heard. Alex & Twilight were soon seen descending the stairs. Rarity noticed Alex was actually flying a lot like Rainbow Dash does when low to the ground. Rainbow & Fluttershy shared a look and small smiles. Rarity noticed was wearing a towel as makeshift kilt which didn't and mentally slapped herself as she realized she hasn't offered to make something to protect his precious package. She vowed to have that rectified soon. Twilight walked over and hugged first Rainbow then Fluttershy before sitting down.

Alex took a deep breath then said, "First off I like to say 'thank you for taking a Stranger who literally dropped into their lives.' I heard you talking about the Everfree Forest and living there. I'll vaguely remember having to live in some tropical rain forest for three months. Beasts as big as bears schools of fish that literally eat a pony alive stripping the fortunate pony to the bone in ten seconds flat. While 'Dash and I were racing, I spotted a hut a short distance in."

"Uh we were more thinking about getting you a caretaker position at a historical preservation site further in called the castle of the two sisters." Dash mentioned.

Mentioning the ancient castle sparked a memory in Twilight from what she had read earlier about the Elements of Harmony. Racing over to where she left the reference guide she's surprised the entire group. "Aha!" She exclaimed. "The Elements of Harmony were last located in the castle of the two sisters! Alex, I suggest you take that housing opportunity, one it will give you a royal stipend just like I have considering it's a part of the royal properties. Two it will allow you to explore the castle and locate the elements before Nightmare Moon even gets here!"

"Ack!" Alex exclaimed at Twilight's exclamation, his spreading out in full extension and accidentally smacking Spike in the face. "Okay I will." Alex replied. "It hits two… targets with one stone or in my case three targets." The other girl's looked at him confused as he went on, "While making sure she could think straight, Twilight told me she had an overprotective big brother."

As he retracted his wings saying, "Sorry, these things seem to act on their own sometimes." Alex took another deep breath "Everypony I have two questions. First would Sweetie Belle, Apple Bloom and Spike please leave the room for a short time?" He waited until all three preteens were out. "Now second, because the way I was raised to protect the honor of three of you and the friendship of all six of all six of you" Alex backed up, got down on one knee and half speed his wings, "Will you girls be my herd?"

"You did not need to ask them to leave, in fact it would be beneficial if they were still here knowing that they would have a new family member, a father, a brother and such." Rarity said as the others raised right back in. "As you can tell we have already agreed, so yes we will be a part of your herd!"

The other girls nodded as everyone raced to hug Alex in a group hug.

"You three can join us rather than around the corner." Alex called out as he returned the hug.

The trio ran in and joined the hug. Sweetie Belle asked, "How'd you know we were there?" Alex smiled as he said, "I used to pull that same stunt myself when was younger plus I could hear your location and your whispering." Flicking an ear and hugging at the same time. After breaking the hug, Alex said, "When I was talking about being Ok living in Everfree. Because I am taking that Opportunity. It gets me a home and a job in one shot."

The Mane 6 cheered and hugged him again. "Ok." Alex said. "First thing you gals have to do is announce the formation of the herd to your families. Next is to decide where the ceremony is held, and when." As the herd talked about the wedding and decided Town Hall was where the day ceremony would be officiated by Candace. "I wonder why you don't want Celestia to do the honors" Rarity commented. "Well DUH!" Rainbow sparked. "He IS a thestral. A bat-pony of course he dislikes Celestia, the princess of the DAY." The ceremony would be held at midnight the night before the Summer Sun Celebration in front of Town Hall with the reception held (in spite of Twilight's objections) at the Golden Oaks Library w/ the honeymoon to be decided.