• Published 11th Aug 2022
  • 1,683 Views, 17 Comments

Alexandre Viator: the Alicorn King - ScarletRhine



Remember when the alicorn made of lightning took Alex to Fallen Equestria (the Equestria of the Fall of equestria)? This story tells a tail of his being taken a different Equestria.

  • ...
5
 17
 1,683

Alicorn King - Lunar audience

Alex woke up to find himself in the Golden Oaks Library's guestroom and a pony. He smiled and looked to the bedside table and found a brand New fedora and his shoulder bag laying on it. With a smile Alex picked it up and headed down to the kitchen.

The twitching near his rear and the fluttering on his back told him that he was back in Equestria, which caused him to smile. He left his clothes currently in a hamper basket put on some shorts. Once he was dressed he went to the kitchen where he found Twilight nursing a cup of coffee. The unicorn looked at him and said, "Ugh. Don't mention food please. My stomach is a little upset." Alex nodded in response. "You're in the first trimester of your pregnancy and so are Rainbow Dash, & Fluttershy. I'm not sure about Applejack, Rarity & Pinkie Pie but…" Alex said before there was a knocking on the door to the library. Alex walked over to the door and opened it. And found himself looking at a wall of red. Looking up, & up, & up. "Luna." Alex said. "You're a big one. Eh. Who're you?"

"Death to you," The big stallion said as a fist slammed into Alex's head. "That's for mah Sister, you break her heart I'll follow through."

Alex fell unconscious shortly after hitting the floor. When he came to he found himself with his head in Fluttershy's lap hearing a pissed off Applejack shouting, "AH DON'T IF YOAH MY BIG BROTHER OR NOT THAT THAR THESTRAL IS MY HERD'S STALLION!! I'M HALF A MIND TO HAVE APPLE BLOOM MADE APART OF THE HERD FOAH YOUR ATTACKING HIM. NOT TO MENTION GRANNY MIGHT TAN YOAH HIDE FOAH YOAH BEING FOOLISH." Alex sat up and saw the Red stallion that hit him, surrounded by the rest of the herd and a furious Applejack tearing him a new one.

"Um… Are you okay?" Fluttershy asked.

Big Mac stood firm. "The guy can take it, he's a military trained pony from what I've heard. The only reason he got hurt is because of the fact that he wasn't expecting it. That was a warning, we good sir?"

Alex got up and walked up to the red stallion and said, "First, I've been trained from the moment I could walk to be an adventurer which isn't military training. And second," Alex then hovered at eye level with the stallion. "YOU COULD'VE KILLED ME! I AM A THESTRAL WHICH MEANS I AM AS FRAGILE AS A PEGASUS. I AM NOT GRACED WITH STRENGTH, ENDURANCE, TOUGHNESS OF THE EARTH LIKE A MEMBER OF YOUR TRIBE!!!"

"Um Alex, Pegasai are more durable than earth ponies by a factor of two." Fluttershy said. "Our bone structure is semi cartilaginous allowing us to absorb far more shock from impacts than even an earth pony such as Big Mac, thestrals carry that trait as well. We don't break bones as easily and I know how strong that Big Mac can punch. He was holding back at least 70% of his full strength when he hit you."

"Eyep" Macintosh said in agreement. "And it was more like 95%. I've gotten a bit stronger since you last sparred me, Flutters." That comment surprised Alex since he didn't think that the yellow Pegasus holding him was actually trained in combat.

Alex was still mad and walked out of the library saying over his shoulder, "I am gonna fly around to calm down." He spread his wings and took to the air.

Rainbow Dash walked by the yellow pegasus saying, "Looks like I better be his wingpony so he doesn't crash." She took to the air.


A few minutes later Alex landed in front of Ponyville General. Rainbow landed next and said, "Why did you come here?"

"A.J's big brother hit me rather hard and I want to make sure he didn't do lasting damage." Alex replied as he walked in. "Mac said that he in Fluttershy were sparring partners. What's up with that?"

"Well I might not have told you but I'm a black belt third dan in karate Fluttershy actually is one of my sparring partners as well," Rainbow explained as Alex filled out the paperwork for a routine physical and medical evaluation. "She may not want to fight anyone but she trained with me as a way to exercise. Couple of years back Big Mac was having some problems with moving around." Rainbow explained as the set waiting for one of the nurses to call Alex "You see while he doesn't have show muscle like a bodybuilder or powerlifter his body naturally develops large muscle structures meaning he has restricted movement thanks to it. After he learned that martial arts can help retrain you to move with such naturally developed muscles to allow for greater flexibility he decided to train with me and Fluttershy. He's nowhere near our level when it comes to fighting but he uses the training more like yoga and all that, helping him to stretch and move better." Rainbow said with a proud look on her face knowing just how far Big Mac had come in only a few years training. "AJ has actually been training in kickboxing since the Apple family method of harvesting apples involves kicking a tree hard enough to shake it without kicking it so hard to break the trunk in half, something that could happen with how strong Earth ponies get when fully connected to the Earth. Apple Bloom has actually started training as well so that she can possibly be an even better Apple harvester than her sister. Since she's training younger she's getting the movement down far easier. Applejack is stubborn and has reached the high level of competency with that fighting style but Apple Bloom's a real prodigy when it comes to it. I'm surprised she didn't get her cutie mark in kickboxing itself but then again not very many ponies get cutie marks in combat styles or even combat related cutie marks nowadays. Captain Shining Armor is really the only one I can think of that's had any sort of combat style cutie mark and that's just a shield indicating his talent with such spells. I started my training in karate because of the known but often forgotten fact that the Wonderbolts are a military organization. This way I have some hand-to-hand combat experience that I can use during any boot camp that I have to go to."

Alex nodded, "So they're the pony version of the Blue Angels and The Thunderbirds." He handed the forms in, then went to the waiting area. "Those are airborne stunt flyers from the Navy & Airforce respectively and both have a friendly rivalry as both claim to be the best stunt flyers."

Nurse Redheart came up and saying, "Examination room number seven is ready." She said, "I'll show you to it" Alex got up and walked through the door. The earth pony nurse then bowed Rainbow Dash, who noticed the nurses bust had grown to match Pinkie's bust, who was the fourth largest of the herd. "I-I went into heat after standing next to him during the Summer Sun eve party. I want to ask you for permission to get rutteɗ by him." It was a stunned Rainbow who nodded. The nurse smiled and walked to the doors with the faint sound of three buttons popping.

In exam room number seven Alex noted two silhouettes on the plate under the number. Both showed a mare laying on an exam bed. One showed a stallion rutting the mare the other showed the mare with a swollen belly. Not having any knowledge of what they represented calmly walked in.

Redheart followed him in and closed the door behind her.

What she didn't expect was a flaming portal to open up and someone to step out. "Hold it Redheart" Tempe said stepping out of the portal "I know what you're planning and you need to hold we don't need another pregnant"

Redheart frowned and then said, "Thank you Princess, but did you think that I wanted a foal? I…" She was interrupted by an emerald green flash and Alex had vanished then a minute later another emerald flash and he was back. "I knew the possibility of it happening but never thought I would experience it." He said, then what the two mares were talking about clicked and in a bewildered tone asked, "Wait, what was she planning?"

Tempe sighed. "Right, your former species has a female to male ratio of one to one. Ponies have a female to male ratio of five mares to one stallion and it's not uncommon for unheeded mares and not a few herded mares especially with long "standing herd to ask a herd mare if they could rut the herd's stallion, especially if that stallion proved their virility by impregnation multiple mare in their herd." She explained.

Alex gulped. "You mean.."

Tempe nodded, "the fact you knocked up every mare in your herd plus your pheromones are currently potent enough to trigger a mare's heat, don't be surprised that every mare that wants a foal without either joining a herd or forming one wants to rut you."

"Although I understand you not wanting many of your own children around outside of the ones that you've accepted that's why I stopped Red here from going through with it." The dragon winged alicorn said before turning to the surprised nurse. "Where Alex comes from having a one night stand that results in a child is highly frowned upon, and would cause legal consequences. His honor would force you to join the herd and we don't need a herd of 100 plus mares to one stallion."

Alex nodded, then said, "Answer a few questions for me, nurse. Would your honor come into question if you have my foal growing in you after I rutted you? Am I expected to help support the foal? And will I be allowed to visit the foal?" He then looked at Tempe and asked, "One hundred plus mares?"

"Pinkie Pie party," Tempe said flatly "the whole of Ponyville will be there. There are well over a hundred females to around 30 males in Ponyville. If your pheromones are affecting Red here who has taken heat suppressing medication that should keep this from happening any of them are going to feel that way." Tempe mentioning the heat suppressant medication was not only relevant but it was something she had implemented since there were far more female medical professionals than males. "Something about you is causing almost all the females around you to want to breed with you and it's not just your pheromones but something in your magic. I'm able to focus only due to my dragon/siren heritage."

Alex winced. "Oooookaaay." He said slowly. "That's a whole new kettle of corn." Alex looked at Redheart and his eyes widened while he and Tempe were talking. Nurse Redheart had opened the top of her uniform and allowed her large breasts to spill out.

Redheart walked upto Alex and said, "There is no harm to my reputation nor would be held against me if I had a foal by you. If your wondering, yes there are single mothers in Ponyville. Derpy is a mother of two."

Alex shook his head. "You're actiong under a compulMRPH!" He started before Redheart pressed her body against his and kissed him.

"Oh yeah I showed up to remind you Pinkie Pie has a welcome home party planned," Tempe said. "Before you actually hump him make sure he's medically all right, that's what he came here to do." With that reminder the dragon alicorn hybrid waved her hand in front of her and opened another portal, this one leading to the library. "Have fun!"

"Oh I will." The nurse said as her hands caressed Alex's body. She reluctantly moved away from Alex and gave Alex his exam which revealed that except for some bruising, Alex was uninjured. Afterwards Redheart removed her uniform revealing she had no undergarments and two hours later Redheart left the room with a smile on her face followed by Alex who looked a tad frazzled. "How was it?" Rainbow asked. Alex said, "perfect health save for some bruising." And the pair headed to the Castle of the Two Sisters.

At the castle Twilight was looking at the female who looked an awful lot like her. The thing was it was confusing to see a version of her that was slightly taller and had dragon wings. She'd heard and read that some variations of pony dragon hybrids had been born before. A few that would technically be alicorns just due to having a unicorn mother in a dragon father and vice versa since they would be as long lived in as durable as a normal alicorn with the ability to fly and the strength beyond an earth pony thanks to the dragon heritage along with the ability to cast magic and breathe fire.

Alex and Rainbow walked entered the library each carrying a box filled with books looted from the library of the castle of the two sisters. Both stopped and looked at the two Twilights.

"Hey Alex I visited you earlier by a flame portal" Tempe said before walking over to Twilight and hugging her tightly. "I never imagined her to be so cute. I guess that's what I looked like before these grew in." The dragon girl said, mentioning how dragons would actually grow wings in a slight growth spurt once they hit puberty.

"Hello Tempe." Alex said as he put one box down and then hugged his adorkable mate. "Here's two more boxes of book from the library. I estimate that I'll have it emptied of books by all hallows eve aka halloween." He then kissed Twilight and cupped one of her breasts. When he pulled back he added "I found a shelf of thestral lore. That's going to be good reading" as he maneuvered behind his third mate and began to knead Twilight's breasts. "When the three of us return to Golden Oaks Library, Rainbow will gather the rest of the herd and you six are going to tell me about social norms in pony society especially about foals sired out of the herd."


Later at the Golden Oaks Library, Twilight was in her room looking at her late wedding gift from Alex. She had finally taken time to examine the shunk trunk. She was watching Alex as he closed and shrunk the trunk. She remembered seeing touch only two runes after a moment and the order in which he pressed them. She pressed them and the book trunk grew back to it's normal size & opened up. Twilight gave a little squee and pulled a book out at random with her magic then skipped to a chair and began to read.

What she didn't expect was a purple flame portal to open up in front of her with Tempe stepping out. "Sorry for barging in little sis, but Aunt Celestia asked me to stay over since there are certain things that are going to happen soon." Twilight had learned about the fact that Luna was going to be reintroduced to society with a small party in her honor at the Capitol, nothing like the grand galloping gala but it would be politically driven, something that Tempe would never want to be in. "Tried to drag Cadance here with me but she's been busy as of late."

Twilight sighed. "I was planning to read some books Alex gave me."

"No worries, I'm only visiting and honestly I want to read something other than paperwork for a while anyways so do you mind if I join?" Tempe asked as she sat down cross-legged on the floor. not really minding any seats since the room was spacious enough. "I've been wondering though why did you agree to me calling you little sis? I mean part of it is because we look so much alike but I never really was around all that often so I didn't think I'd really be family to you." she asked, looking down at the floor with a melancholy expression. "Our relationship, it's not like you and Cadence, you two are practically sisters thanks to how much time she spent with your family. I was always off dealing with matters I can't talk about for the most part. Whenever I did visit your mother always said I was welcome but I never really felt like I fit in. To be honest I may act aloof and carefree but that's mostly to ignore the sadness and the loneliness I had when Mom was stuck on the moon. Even with her back I'm still a little sad about the time lost."

Twilight nodded as she read. Alex walked in and said, "That sounds a lot like how I feel some days. My father disappeared when I was eight. He was a good father, always ready to help while he was there. A year before he disappeared, he mentioned finding a Crystal City trapped between now and yesterday." Alex took a deep breath. His hands began to Glow, he made a gesture before holding his palm out. An image appeared above his hand. Both Tempe and Twilight saw a city made of Crystal with a crystalline tower in the center. "He left to find and rescue it." Alex sagged against a wall, his eyes misting with tears. "He never came back." He began to cry missing to father he dearly loved. Twilight & Tempest hugged Alex as he cried himself to sleep in their arms.


Alex woke up with a start. He looked around to notice he was in the foyer of Traveler's Rest. He heard a chuckle behind him. Turning around, he saw his father dressed like his teach, Professor Jones complete with a bullwhip. "I know my little bat." He said reminding him of his habit of exploring the grounds of the rest well into the night. "I'd like to stay and watch your championship game. But the window to save the people of the crystal city won't stay open beyond five days and the championship will be held the day after the threshold closes. If I leave now I might be able to save them. Take care and take care of your mother." He then stood up and walked through the front door. He stood there for a few moments before he dashed to the door and tried to open it. He heard some evil laughter before an explosion pushed the door off its hinges. Then suddenly everything froze. "Your Father had set out to free the Crystal Empire. He was a valorus stallion." Alex sniffed as he rubbed his eyes. "He was called the 'Exploring Rescuer' because of his tendency to rescue people in the middle of explorations." The dream began to fade quickly as it broke up.


"Umbra!!!!!!!!" Was what Alex heard upon waking.

"Oh crapbaskets mom saw that." Tempe said as Luna's voice could be heard from canterlot. "Whatever your dream was about to piss Mom off to the point where she broke pretty much every non-reinforced window in the city."

"Ow!" Alex said from his sensitive ears rang.

Author's Note:

The chapter after next will start the "Ticket Master arc.