• Published 11th Aug 2022
  • 1,666 Views, 17 Comments

Alexandre Viator: the Alicorn King - ScarletRhine



Remember when the alicorn made of lightning took Alex to Fallen Equestria (the Equestria of the Fall of equestria)? This story tells a tail of his being taken a different Equestria.

  • ...
5
 17
 1,666

Welcome to Ponyville

As Alex laid in the hospital bed, his first conscious thought was, "Ouch. My everything hurts. Okay, Last thing I remember is this horned pegasus made of lightning attacking me and the sound of thunder followed by the sensation with a lot of pain. Not all of it from burns then everything went black." Groaning he opened his eyes, and found himself looking into the blue eyes of a white furred face that looked at him. And the manner of all members of his family groggy called out, "Nurse! I don't recall asking for marshmall…<SLAP!>...OW!" Alex sat up fully awake and put his hand to the recently slapped cheek. He watched as a shapely woman was walking away with "Well… I never…".

Looking about he saw seven women in the room. All of them were pony anthros with unguligrade legs that were as shapely as plantagrade legs of humans. There were a total of two who were fully dressed. One in a nurse's uniform and the other in a tastefully plain sundress the same color as her fur with a horn on her head. Another horned mare could be spied reading a black covered book with a moon embossed on the cover, the rather large tome and the way she was sitting covered nearly the entirety of her figure so he couldn't tell if she was wearing something or even what she looks like behind those pages all he could tell was the lavender color of her fur and the tricolor pattern of her mane. He also saw two pegasi both wearing T-shirts that were straining to keep their love pillows restrained (though the yellow one's seemed to be ready to give up, while the blue one's had holes along the side seams she was so well endowed) and nothing else. Of the last two, only the orange one had anything on, a Stetson and a small red handkerchief around her neck and nothing else. The pink furred woman suddenly threw herself at him. She hugged him and unknowingly buried his face in her massive mams.

"Hi'mPinkiePiewhat'syournamewillyoubemyfriendwhatisyourfavoritecake?"

She said before the orange one pulled her off saying, "Now hold on there a minute Sugercube, that's no way to greet a stallion especially when he just woke up."

Pinkie's mane slightly deflated as she replied, "Sorry Applejack. I just got so excited meeting the stallion who enlarged Ponyville Lake when he got here."

Alex winced at Pinkie's comment. "Looks like the lightning horse threw me hard enough not only to send me into another reality, but with enough force to create a crater. No wonder I'm in pain." He thought.

"PFT!" The rainbow haired (or is it maned) azure woman (mare?) Said. "Tall, dark, handsome, and batty crashed pretty damn hard. I'm surprised he didn't break into an underground water source from the force of the impact." Applejack eyed the other female and said, "I thought Stallions didn't shake your fancy."

Her azure companion eyed the semi-prone stallion then said, "So I'm into bat-stallions. I'm a mare of exotic tastes, otherwise we wouldn't be in a relationship already AJ. "

"You don't get more exotic than having rainbow hair." Alex said, causing the assembled mares to look at him then down to where his covered crotch was. "Bad timing Alex." He thought. "If sentient equines are anything like horses, the ratio of one stallion to six ma…hoo boy!"

The Nurse seemed to giggle at the look the young stallion took. It was a mixture of horror and intrigue. She took pity on the poor youth then said. "Mating season is only a month away and it looks like the new stallion in town just got himself a herd."

She began to shoo them out. "And from the looks of things it is brand new to him, so as not to overwhelm him, get out. In case you forgot he was in a crash two hours ago and he needs to recover."

The other four left the Nurse turned to him then said, "My name is Redheart. I'll be your nurse while you're here." He sighed and laid back and dozed off.


A few minutes later at Sugarcube Corner five concerned mares had sat at a large table to eat lunch. The indigo maned mare huffed, "The nerve of that stallion to call me a marshmallow." Ironically the mare was drinking some hot chocolate which held a small amount of oversized said offending sweets floating in the beverage.

"Ta be fair Rares, you're as soft as one so take it as an accidental compliment, or maybe an intended one." Applejack said before Pinkie snatched one of the chocolate soaked sweets out of Rarity's mug.

"I mean who doesn't like marshmallows?! They're sweet, they're light, they're airy and they pretty much compliment anything in desserts! Just like you compliment anything you make whether it be for yourself or others!" The pilfered sweet into her mouth. " AmIright? " The pink baker said with her mouth full.

"That's rather profound, darling. I never would have thought of it that way but then again you're the one who makes sweets out of all of us so it makes more sense that you would understand exactly what being called a marshmallow would be like in comparison to myself making fashion." Rarity agreed before looking at Pinkie with mild annoyance. "But do you really have to talk with your mouth full?"

Pinkie swallowed quickly before replying. "Sorry Rarity but Sweetie Drops just makes them so good I can't resist sometimes!"

"Who's this Sweetie Drops you're talking about?" Rarity asked, slightly confused. "You got these marshmallows from Bon Bon's specifically so that we could have this cafe's specialty hot cocoa since they had run out of their oversized marshmallows during the last rush."

"Sweetie Drops is Bon Bon! She just likes being called Bon Bon. It's kind of a Derpy situation, you know with how she's named Ditzy and is sometimes called Muffins?" Pinkie quickly explained, the others realizing immediately the similar context since Derpy had multiple names she answered to, giving them a good frame of reference. "Just don't call her Sweetie Drops to her face, no offense but I think she just doesn't like others knowing that she has another name."

The rest of the group nodded in agreement. "Moving on, what do you think about our new arrival?" Rarity asked the others.

Rainbow Dash gets a thoughtful look, her cheeks taking on a slight purple tinge as she blushes. "He's a hunk." Came the unvarnished truth from the aerial athlete. "He has rock hard muscles under his black fur. Don't look at me like that! I carried him to the hospital with Cloudkicker's help. I had no intention of copping a feel while I carried him. Besides, I had his legs while carrying him."

Applejack snickers before saying, "That didn't stop Cloudkicker from doing it and telling you. Right Sugarcube?" The purple grows larger and spreads on Rainbows face. "Um girls..

"He is a sight to behold." Rarity said. "That exquisitely sculpted body and those eyes! Like brilliant pools of gold with emerald flakes floating in them."

"There's hardly any visible fat on him. Um … he seems to be as athletic as you Rainbow." Fluttershy said quietly. "Though I wonder about that unicorn that said she was sent by the princess." She muttered unheard by the others.

The discussion about the mysterious stallion continued into the night.


Earlier in Canterlot,

Twilight Sparkle ran as fast as her shapely yet slightly hardened legs could carry her as she hurried to Celestia's Chambers pausing to stare down the mysterious blue hallway that four royal guards barred the way into. For as long as she could remember, no one save the Princesses themselves were allowed through, it was a puzzle she was trying to solve in her spare time but not at this moment. She picked up her pace after she passed it and soon she was at Celestia's Chambers.

She stopped and bent over supporting herself as she caught her breath. Once she was rested she straightened and took one step to ask the guards to let her mentor know she had arrived when a golden glow enveloped the doors and they swung open with Celestia saying "please come in Twilight."

With that the nervous unicorn entered the Princess' Chambers. There Celestia was reading a letter with an unreadable look. "Twilight, what do you know of Thestrals?"

Twilight thought about the question worrying that it was some kind of test. Taking a deep breath and said, "Thestrals are a nocturnal tribe of ponies. They mostly are known for their long ears, bat-like wings, fangs to which no one has figured out the purpose and strangely their dislike of you. Though I don't know why. They also basically vanished after you banished Nightmare Moon and the Nightmare Purges. Which should be noted no pegasi took part claiming it felt they were hunting their cousins."

Celestia smiled sadly then looked out the window and said in a low voice, "I wish I acted sooner." Twilight stared at her mentor in puzzlement but before saying, "The reason I asked is that a Thestral Stallion spectacularly arrived in Ponyville and is currently staying at the hospital. I want you to go to Ponyville and find out anything you can about them. Please remember, that he may or may not have the information on thestrals, but learn more about him as a pony." Twilight stood straight and said "You can count on me princess."

As the young unicorn ran off the white alicorn smiled and said softly, "Go and make friends with that stallion and anyone befriended him beforehand. And maybe a friendship and more will develop."

Author's Note:

Here's the second chapter. And as you can see time is following a slightly different track as Twilight has arrived way before the Summer Sun Festival. Stay Tuned for more surprises.