• Published 11th Aug 2022
  • 1,683 Views, 17 Comments

Alexandre Viator: the Alicorn King - ScarletRhine



Remember when the alicorn made of lightning took Alex to Fallen Equestria (the Equestria of the Fall of equestria)? This story tells a tail of his being taken a different Equestria.

  • ...
5
 17
 1,683

So this is Earth.

"Lady Velvet has not notified me about any details on the next issue Twilight. We were just discussing how much Dr Jones' or Indy as he likes to be called, now his own adventures heavily resemble the stories of the famous character." Celestia replied. "Twilight's mother publishes the stories about Daring Doo along with doing some editing for them. Her own family is of minor nobility but both Twilight Velvet and Night Light do other jobs to supplement their inheritance and stretch it out for the next generation.

"Don't you mention it there were some books that Alex had brought back once that have those titles. I didn't think much of it at the time considering I thought it was just something he bought while in England but…" Mutt said, "let me just go get them." The 25-year-old looking 50-year-old left the room to go over to a storage closet where he found an odd looking rucksack that held multiple books with the title Daring Doo on the cover.

"Found them!" He shouted as he came back in. "I take it you took this rucksack off of that dude about a year ago, I took the liberty of looking through it just in case it might have been trapped after you left or might have had clues to where you went. All I found were these books."

"Bro you're lucky the reason you did that as you were looking for clues to where I went is the only reason I am not decking you." Alex said with irritation. After taking a deep breath then said, "Goldskull shoulder and I crossed paths four times. The first was time he was after the Key of the Library of Atlantis. Neither of us got it as it fell into the ocean right over the Challenger Deep. The second he was after the Twilight Compass, a compass that could lead you to ANY destination." Alex sighed unfortunately I was forced to destroy it as I shot it with an arrow and the arrow and it fell into an active volcano."

"The third time the two of you caused a lot of damage in the Smithsonian." Indy said with wry grin. "Good thing your family is loaded." Alex shrugged. "He was attempting to steal the Hope Diamond." He simply said. "He claimed it was a lost Equestrian treasure. Well I didn't know of Equestria at the time and I wasn't going to stand by and let him steal from THE national museum of all time. I kicked him into a mirror which he fell through like a pool. His goons jumped through as well and the mirror went poof. Museum security caught me after that."

"The compass, was it all black?" Celestia asked, remembering a certain artifact Daring Doo had given her. "The Hope diamond was not an Equestrian artifact but a Draconian artifact from the dragon lands. The gem it was cut from had been placed deep in the ground by dragons who once crossed over into your world. They did so to hide hordes in a place where other dragons couldn't easily find it. I do not know how he learned about that ancient practice as it had been banned when the second to last known stable portal had been destroyed on my order."

"Well that explains the myths of dragons from all over the planet they came from your world." An older gentleman said as he walked into the room. "I suspected that was true but never really got any answers from the dimensional wanderers."

"Ox!" Mutt said as he hugged the English gentleman. "Where'd you go this time!?"

"Started a career as an actor! You'd be surprised how being near unable to age helps in that regard." He replied. "A benefit and gift of being exposed to the skull as long as the four of us were along with returning it."

Looking to Celestia, Alex nodded as he replied, "Black as midnight."

"That volcano had a portal or one opened temporarily as I was able to acquire a black compass that pointed to my heart's desire." Celestia said. "I shall not say what it pointed to, just that it truly surprised me."

"Your Solar Majesty, do you have it now?" Alex asked urgently. "It must be stored in a secure vault or destroyed for the safety of the World." At the look of confusion of the solar diarch Dr Jones added, "What the kid's saying is that compass could be used to find hidden national treasures, locations of artifacts that are too dangerous to be found or ancient weapons of mass destruction."

"Yeah. Little Miss Nazi Commie could've found El Dorado with that compass." Mutt chipped in.

"My apologies," Walter, a spirit bound to the estate, said with concern as he appeared. "But some of the shabtis have alerted me to several individuals approaching the manor. One of them appears to be speaking Russian and wearing the clothes that Mr Mutt has as a 'helmet haircut'. I have activated the security enhancements so no psychic or magical abilities can be used within the manor." Walter then created an image of Irina Spalko. Father and son tensed at the sight of her.

Irina walked up to the front door of Traveler's Rest with disdain. All of the Egyptian statuary told her the family's capitalist decadence and it made her sick to her stomach. The forty Colombian mercenaries she had acquired looked about nervously as they kept claiming the statues seemed to be watching them.

"No somos bienvenidos. Este lugar quiere que nos vayamos." One of them says nervously. "No saldrá nada bueno si seguimos adelante."

"SILENCE!" She shouted. "We are here for Dr Jones and the crown. Whatever treasures you aquire are yours provided we get them both." She stormed up to the front door, which swung open on it's own, scaring some of her forces. "Some of you stay out here." She ordered.

She then entered with 30 mercs following her. They entered the foyer, it was a large room that had two levels with the second accessed by two curling staircases. Irena was shocked to see that instead of the guard display of capitalist decency, there was serial tasteful couches and coffee tables and a humble looking chandelier. With a growl of frustration she loudly ordered, "spread out and search the manor. Dr Jones and the crown are here somewhere, FIND THEM!"

"WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE." A loud voice came from the second level. Turning everyone one the first level saw a woman dressed in khaki pants and tan shirt glaring at them. Irena responded, "I'm Irena Spalko of the Soviet Union and we're here to ask Dr Jones to accompany us and acquire a recently discovered crown. You would be wise to surrender him & it if you value your health."

The woman seemed to get agitated before answering, "I am Abigail Victoria Viator nae Robert's! Mistress of Traveler's Rest and Dr Jones is a welcome guest, while you and those who came with you are not. I suggest you leave or I won't be held responsible for any lives lost."

The mercs opened fire at Mrs Viator, at a signal from Irena. She was protected an invisible force wall andobscured by the dull marble railing being destroyed by automatic weapon fire. When they stopped to reload, the dust settled to reveal she had simply walked into a secret passage as they saw a concealed door finish closing. "What are you fools waiting for? SEARCH THIS PLACE! CAPTURE ANYONE YOU ENCOUNTER AND BRING THEM TO ME!" The nazi communist commanded. The mercy scattered and dispersed into the house. Irena rubbed her temple once her men were out of sight. She was feeling a headache caused not by having minds trying to invade hers but the lack there of.

Alex was getting dressed in khaki shorts and shirt. He put a leather belt that had a scabbard on the back. He then pulled out what looked like a bullwhip are with a Dagger attached followed by a Colt Magnum 0.45 Peacemaker in a holster and clipping to right hip. Indy had rushed out of the room Celestia was puzzled as were the herd as they re-entered his room in a hurry. "What's going on?" Rainbow Dash asked, "We heard a lot of explosions." Alex opened his closet and pulled out a Brooklyn Dodgers cap and put it on. "Traveler's Rest has been invaded." He said grimly. "So unless You're going to fight, go into the Guest room."

"Give me a target." Tempe growled out, even with Walter's precautions Tempe had noticed that magic inside the body wasn't suppressed. Her fighting instincts screamed at her that the Russian lady still had tricks available based on this fact. "I'll take them out!"

Alex nodded as he watched Fluttershy hurry to the guest room. "The Mansion is big and has several deadly traps. Yes Doc, deadly as in killing the victim, don't worry there are enchantments that prevent family & guests from triggering them. Oh Tempe, fight to kill as by attacking Mom with deadly force they have angered the golems."

Suddenly the girl was gone, replaced by a dragon as her primal instincts took over and preparatory nature emerged. "The hunt begins!" She said gleefully.

"Who was her father again Lulu?" Celestia asked as Tempe raced off.

"Heh heh, would you believe me when I said I have no real idea?" Luna responded. "You were there when I found out I was 4 months with foal."

Alex walked to the door stopping to say, "Let's go out and exterminate some vermin."

Outside on the grounds the ten that stayed outside had broken up into pairs to search. One pair was walking in the remains of what looked like a zoo. "Santa Maria." One said. "What did they keep in those cages Padro?" When his partner didn't respond he turned to look and saw a statue wearing his friend's clothes looking down. His courage leaving him, he turned to leave to stop and stare at a bizarre scaly chicken. The "chicken" looked at him and everything went dark.

Inside, a merc was walking through a room full of statues. He stopped to look at a statue That resembled a black panther with two extra legs and barbed tentacles on its shoulders. "Ese es un gato grande y feo." He said before walking off as he walked off he didn't notice the "statue's" eyes opened revealing red slitted orbs and the tentacles begin moving. It got up and started stalking the merc. Its image distorted briefly as if it wasn't directly anchored to its physical form.

A little later the merc was walking down a dark corridor with paintings along the wall when a low, hungry growl sound. Turning he saw two red eyes. With a terrified yell he pointed his assault rifle and opened fire, holding down the trigger until his magazine was empty. At first he didn't see the eyes and he breathed a sigh of relief. Relief that was premature as the eyes reappeared and a low angry growl. The merc unknowingly had the worst possible luck as the creature was a displacer beast an other planer predator who image was off to one side of it's physical form, making it extremely hard to target ranged attacks and out of the entire magazine only one bullet hit, making it close it's eyes and making it angry.

Turning tail the merc ran for his life. He dashed down the corridor until he the displaced beast caught him. Both fell on a section of floor which opened up and dropped both of them into a sixty foot pit. Though the merc survived the fall, he didn't survive the beast. Unfortunately for the beast the walls began to closed sealing it's doom. Fortunately for the family it had been ordered destroyed by the local courts for eating the mailman.

Another Merc was wandering around the halls of the manor and where he heard a childish giggle. "Mother fucker why did I have to join up with this particular group!" She muttered, one of the very few mercenaries who had learned English perfectly so that they could deal with multinational clients. Quickly turning she saw a dark silhouette which disappeared just as rapidly. "Keep calm, I'm one of the very few women to have gone into this elite group and that is for damn good reason!" This confidence lasted all of the 10 seconds before she heard another giggle right behind her turning around the concious thing she saw a fist as it slammed into her face knocking her out.

"So they did it again." Dr Jones muttered as he looked at the somewhat familiar face. "I really hope she didn't do what he did."

Indy sighed and took her in a fireman's carry and said, "Lady you may not know this but you're lucky I ran into you. Otherwise you'd either dead or worse."

"You're lucky I was distracting her" Tempe said as she faded back into visibility. "And we're lucky that I figured out my innate abilities from my dad still working."

"Yeah stuff within the body works Walter did say that that was the one limitation: anything outside of oneself won't work but anything that works within the body even with the suppression Fields will."

"Having a hippocampi for a father is interesting considering their innate transformation ability." Tempe muttered.

A group of three entered a room full of stuffed animals. The fact some of the animals were dressed up weirded them out. "Que viste a los animales como una criada, un mayordomo y un sheriff de todas las cosas." One says. One who looked like Edward James Olmos looked closely at a stuffed orangutan, who resembled Clyde from "Any Which Way You Can/Loose", dressed up like a butler holding out his hand. "Escuché que esta familia solía administrar un zoológico para animales salvajes maltratados. Los cuidaron bien." He commented. "Supongo que los rellenaron después de que murieran. The third, a Hispanic American, snorted. "So what?" He groused. "They're typical gringos. They have so much money that they waste it on a private zoo then dress up the stuffed remains." He took a banana he snagged from a table and put it into the hand of the orangutan saying, "Keep the change Jeeves." In a taunting tone and laughed.

The one who mentioned the zoo looked at the bear dressed as a maid and froze as he watched the bear slowly move it's head and forecast. He quickly looked towards the gorilla dressed like an old west sheriff and saw it's arms slowly up. Both his companions were laughing too hard to notice. Dropping his assault rifle he turned to run and froze as the "Butler" had crossed it's arms and was glaring at him. He passed out as the "maid" and "shariff" grabbed hold of his companions and hugged them to death.

Tempe had reached the main group of mercs; this group stayed with Irena to make sure that they were paid. “Too easy.” the alicorn/hippocampi hybrid said as she rushed through the group the mercs reacted quickly trying to shoot her but if anyone had the chance they would have noticed that each bullet didn’t peirce her skin.

One merc dropped his weapon when and just moved his with the force of her blow. He slowly looked at the hybrid and grinned a toothy smile. A sharp toothy smile. "No niña inteligente." He said as he began to bulk up, and change form.

“Ah Crapbaskets.” Tempe said as she began to focus on her own powers actually transforming herself matching the Merc as her intimidating illusion from before becoming a reality. “Your not the first or the last Nightmare i’ve slain prepare-” she began to say before Irena used her cattleprod to knock Tempe out.

"TEMPE!" Alex shouted before four Mercs had their throats cut as Alex's Dagger-whip cracked. Irina placed her Rapier against Tempe's throat saying, "Unless you cease all resistance, I will end this girl's life. Now reveal yourselves my blade is thirsty."

One by one every one of the defenders stepped into view. She smirked as she said, "Nice to see you again Dr Jones. Now if you'll be so kind as to join us, we can get down to business." Irina commented.

“Not likely,” Tempe muttered as she woke up having connected Walter in her dreamscape. “NOW!!!!”

With a sudden BOOM!!! everyone in the room found themselves teleported to the peruivan jungle Irina and her group stuck in quicksand as Tempe escaped in the confusion. “Thanks Walter sorry my plan was ad-hoc.” She muttered as she ran looking for Alex and her herd.