• Published 11th Aug 2022
  • 1,683 Views, 17 Comments

Alexandre Viator: the Alicorn King - ScarletRhine



Remember when the alicorn made of lightning took Alex to Fallen Equestria (the Equestria of the Fall of equestria)? This story tells a tail of his being taken a different Equestria.

  • ...
5
 17
 1,683

Earth? Was it a Dream?

Alex Viator:

The Alicorn king

By

Scarlet Rhine & Tempest Flare

Alex woke slowly. Stretching with a yawn and looking at his arm. "WHAT THE FUCK!" He shouted at the sight of his bare arm. He himself looked over and looked about the room he found in and realized it was his own room. "I'm human and back in my room." He said in bewilderment. "Was the time I spent in Equestria a healing dreā€¦" Suddenly, the door to the guest room which was either used for guests, as a nursery or extra bedding for medical emergencies, opened and eight young women and two ladies entered his room.

As if responding to the sound the door leading into his room burst open and the ancient looking Dr Jones, his son, and his mother her hands glowing with restrained power. "Doc! Bro! Mom!" Alex shouted before rocketing into his Mother's embrace.

As mother and son embraced, the ten Equestrians talked amongst themselves.

"Where on Equis are we?"

"Wh-wh-what happend to us?"

"Who's the old guy?"

"What's happened to us?"

"What're they wearing?"

"Grandma dammit not this world again!" Tempe exploded causing all the others to look at her. "What?! The dreamscape is multiversal and as you learned I can physically appear in other universes when someone is daydreaming."

"A'hh was wondering why you said "Grandma" damn it."

"Same"

"Yepperoni!"

"Mm-hmm"

"Ah, Faust is my grandmother kind of can't really use her name as an insult or a curse when it's your direct family member."

"Son, you better explain who these people are and why the heck you've been missing for two and a half months!" Indy asked. "To others we can put it off as you getting caught in some trap and getting lost in the jungle after getting out but I know that you were caught in something supernatural after all I can still feel the psychic after effects of that crown thanks to my time wielding the Crystal skull."

"You met the dimension wanderers?!" Luna exclaimed. "I'm surprised you're still sane, their psychic might can drive one to madness."

"So that's what he meant by space between spaces that tricky bastard Ox" Mutt AKA Henry Jones III said. "I'd always suspected that's what he meant but he never really went into full detail about it."

"Sanity is a relative thing. After my forced psychic awakening from looking into their skull I've always felt a little off and having cancer doesn't help" Jones said.

"I've been gone for two and a half months?!" Alex said in shock. Then with a sigh saying as he facepalmed, "Buhe damn it. If I run into that chimera, I'm going to either beat him to a pulp or jam a lead pipe down his throat."

He then looked at his mentor and opened his mouth to say something when, "Hewascatapultedintoourworldafterbeingturnedintoathestralpony.gotajobrestoringathousandyearoldcastle.gotmarriedtotwilightapplejackfuttershyrainbowdashrarityandmyself.helpedourruler'ssister&daughterdefeatanevilparasitewithourhelp.ohandhegottwilightrainbowdashandfluttershypregnant." said the young woman with extremely curly pink hair on one breath.

Everyone stared at her with shock before Alex pointed at her saying, "What she said."

Dr Jones & Son looked at the extremely curly Pink haired girl trying to figure out what she said, but Alex's Mother squealed happiness, shoved Alex aside and hugged three of the young women.

"H-how'd she understand what that girl said?" Mutt asked bewildered.

"Blame Aunt Becky." Alex stated. "She tends to talk that way when excited. Believe me that's almost all the time." With a sigh Alex watched with a small grin as his mother hustled all ten Equestrians out of the room. He then looked to Indy who grinned and handed a small packet. "Take the test within and give it back." His mentor told him. "If you get more than sixty percent I'll give you your archeology degree and you'll be an archaeologist." Alex opened the packet and began taking the test.

Meanwhile, Mrs Viator led them through the house to the sewing room. The moment she opened the door Rarity's eyes lit up. Opposite the door was a sewing machine and a quarter of a wall with small cubbies with spools of thread of every color. On the right wall were more cubbies with bolts of color some of which she had never seen before and on the left wall were shelves with orderly piles of clothes. Next to the sewing machine was a cabinet with drawers one inch thick. There were several mannequins of various sizes, one of which seemed to be heavily unrealistic with its dimensions but in truth was for a woman who was a rare oddity, and enough chairs to seat everyone and a fitting stage complete with mirrors in the room and still enough room for everyone. "Oh MY Celestia." Rarity said in awe, though Celestia coughed into her hand. "You're a Fashionista?"

Mrs Viator chuckled as replied, "Seamstress and not professionally." She removed the tape measure from the cabinet's top self. "But you tend to pick up the skills, especially when your mother-in-law forces you to and the family you've married into is so large that they have to hold a reunion four times a year and have to host the fourth near the end of the year."

Rarity looked at Mrs Viator with admiration before asking, "May I use this room? I have no wish to impose on your generosity as you have been most accepting."

"I have to ask who is that one for?" Tempe asked, pointing to the overly busty and curvy mannequin. "Those kinds of dimensions are normal in our world, especially with my aunt here." Pointing to Celestia who nearly matched the measurements if not the height of the mannequin since Celestia was a head and a half taller than that at nearly 7 ft. "But I don't think that people have milk mares here."

Mrs Viator took a look at The mannequin in question then asked "The large breasts or height?" She walked Up to the displaced fashionista and began to measure her. As she did her hands began glowing and a table floated into view and a small like thing started drawing Rarity's form over an androgynous outline. The alicorns and unicorns notice a familiar feeling from Mrs Viator's spellwork.

"Huh? Why is she using Uncle Discord's magic?" Tempe said quietly but everyone else heard.

"Who is Discord sweetie?" Mrs Viator.

"A Grand Chimera and an immortal one of the few that has had a decent amount of contact with my mom and my aunt due to the nature of his magic he's not always 100% sane because of this he wants to go over the world when order and his twin brother Accord another Grand Chimera and immortal on the same level of power as him had driven him completely mad." Tempe explained pointing to Luna and Celestia when mentioning them directly. "He represents chaos and change, one half of Harmony. The thing order has to be tempered by for the world to maintain itself. I see both him and his brother as uncles since they represent concepts just like myself, my mom, Aunt Tia and my little sister Cadance."

"Chimera?" Their host asked. "As in a mishmash of different animals?" The air in the room began to vibrate.

"I have to make a correction in your thinking," Tempe said noticing that Fluttershy was going to try to make this correction herself after having learned during the party the night before that she was an expert on wildlife, "we have chimeric creatures a specific creature called a chimera and then there are Grand chimeras. A Grand Chimera is a creature that's made up of multiple species that has its own full sentience and incredibly powerful magic typically there of one species a draconequus, something that looks like a wingless Eastern dragon made up of multiple species although in this case he has a bat wing and a bird wing respectively."

Mrs Viator then did something no one there expected or believed anything other than an alicorn could. Use the RCV, "BUHE!!!" Every piece of glass in the room became covered in a web of cracks. The tablet then flew at fast enough to shatter after flying past a cowering Fluttershy. The equestrians watched as their host started doing a breathing exercise that Twilight recognized. A British voice spoke up. "Replacement mirrors and tablet on order Madam and maintenance golems are enroute." Mrs Viator replied. "Thank you Walter and don't forget to send a thank you message to Mr Stark. Now Ms Rarity I seem to have to be a poor host and ask you to make the clothing for everyone, including my son, as that tablet was a gift that can't yet be found. I'm heading to the kitchen to fix dinner."

"There is no need for that! Twilight mind helping me out with this?" Tempe asked preparing a certain spell that Twilight had learned thanks to her son's flammable breath. Twilight nodded knowing exactly what Tempe was planning, activating the repair spell, surprising the rest save Celestia as everything that had been broken in the last 10 minutes rapidly repaired itself including the tablet.

"That's how you do an alicorn level repair spell!" Tempe said, holding her fist out.

Twilight bumped her fist to Tempe's. Just then a taxidermy Bear dressed as a maid walked in, looked about, then thumped its way out. "Was that a stuffed bear dressed like a maid?" A disbelieving Rainbow asked, freaked out.

Fluttershy followed the bear not exactly realizing it was stuffed considering her friend Harry. "You've seen Harry do chores around my house is it unbelievable that there'd be someone like that here?!" She called out surprising everyone at her excitement and volume. "Mrs Viator-Sparkle, that was Harriet a former Circus bear that master Johnathan loved but was abused by by it's trainer. The poor bear was killed after it killed its trainer after he attempted to kill Master Johnathan."

"But I can still hear her heart, how is she-?!" Fluttershy asked devastated at hearing the bear had already been killed yet her senses, especially her abilities with animals, told her that the things still lived, that its soul was still within its body and it was happy to do as it was helping the family that had protected it.

"Harriet is one of the golems that we have in our employ, the family has a variety of actual taxidermied animals that are maintenance and security golems for the house, all of them have the soul of their former living inhabitants within them. Basically they are ghosts possessing their old bodies. Their unfinished business is pretty much helping the family that protected them after they were rescued. 40 years ago the family started up a rescue for abused and mistreated animals. It was only closed down 5 years ago after the last rescue died and passed on. What's left are the golems who serve willingly until they feel that they've given everything they can for the family that protected them. I control my own separate golems of Egyptian make." Walter explained as Fluttershy started to tear up but realized that it wasn't cruel that the animals were giving back for the joy they had in life. "The possessed go on to gain a decent amount of intelligence and pretty much can respond like a normal person save for their own biological limitations."

The bear returned with a tray with ten glasses of lemonade and set it down on a small table and walked out. Fluttershy making a devastated face barely resisting the urge to run and hug the creature even knowing that the bear enjoyed what it was doing. Walter nodded to her pleased she was accepting then looked at Rainbow Dash. "Mrs Viator-Sparkle, if your bored you can work out in Master Alexandre's gym across the hall. Those of you of the scolery pursuit next door is the Family Library."

Meanwhile, Mutt and Indy had been grilling Alex when he asked them about the Crown. "So what happened to it after the lightening alicorn took me away." Dr Jones looked up and said, "I spent a weekend in jail under suspicion of your murder. But the charges were dropped when your mother Threatened to sue the police. The crown was placed in evidence lockup for the investigation and there were three attempts to steal it.

You should know that that thing glows like lit phosphorus to anyone with even the slightest hint of psychic sensitivity. I was suffering from a constant headache while in jail since they had taken the crown when arresting me." He said. "I wouldn't be surprised if some of our old enemies tried going after it."

"This crown you speak of, is it made of solid gold with intricate runic designs on the inside of it?" Celestia said as she walked in wearing a simple white gown that seemed to flow with her as she moved. "My sister and I left a deconstructed artifact here the last time we visited this world that when put together would be a crown that would temporarily boost our magical abilities and allow us to return home safely without use of a mirror."

Dr Jones nodded. "It was found among a few hundred golden artifacts that were being collected by a modern day tomb robber who called himself Dr Caballeron."

Suddenly the room temperature rose 10 degrees as heat began shimmering off of Celestia. "Who did you just mention?!"

"Sister, I sensed a massive increase of your magic, what's going o-?!" Luna started as she rushed into the room pins still sticking out of the midnight purple fabric wrapped around her. "Oh no!" She said seeing the heat visibly radiating off of Celestia. The younger of the two sisters turned to Dr Jones Mutt and Alex. "What did you do?! What did you tell her that made her this angry?!"

Alex who was glad he hadn't put anything on over his briefs replied, "Doc mentioned Dr Caballeron, some guy who claims to be an archaeologist but in reality is a tomb raider. Who has never won when I got involved. YIPE!"

The room's temperature rose again at the mention of the Doctor's name. Celestia's eyes now having turned Orange and pupils slitted, "Don't mention him again!" She growled, her voice guttural as if she was barely holding back to unrelenting rage.

"I take it you know the guy." Indy said his nonchalant attitude quickly diffusing the lit bomb that was the solar alicorn, temperature returning to normal as her anger dissipated.

"I'm sorry it's just he's the greatest mistake I ever made. My school gave him his doctorate in pony archeology making him a legit man of science as you would call him." Celestia said with a sour expression on her face "before the girls awoke to the elements I created a secret organization to protect the world from threats that could not be taken care of by me lest they become public knowledge. One of my best agents, a certain Miss Doo, has fought against him on our side of the mirror time and time again saving us from world ending situations which she publicizes in her autobiographies which are thought to be fiction. To know he has access to a stable portal to this world and has gone after artifacts in this world of similar power is well. It's infuriating. I'm glad that my future nephew has been a protector just like Miss Doo has."

Mutt was looking outside in the general direction of the sun and saw how the sun seemed to be straining. "Uh lady?" he said. "Could you tone down your hocus pocus? We kind of like our sun in one piece."

Alex looked like he had been told the solution to a frustrating puzzle. "So that's who he was talking about when shouted at me, 'Curse you & Daring Doo. I shall get my revenge.'."

"DARING DOO!!!" Twilight yelled as she rushed into the room alongside Rarity who quickly grabbed Luna's arm dragging her back to the now dubbed "creation room" to finish the nearly completed simple dress she had started. "I heard Mom's most popular series. Are we gossiping about the next issue? Oh please tell me you have some details that my mom hasn't shared with me?!"